Dudes........how fucking HIGH were they when they made this monstrosity?

Dudes........how fucking HIGH were they when they made this monstrosity?

i heard they injected like 3 whole marijuanas

>monstrosity
I think you misspelled masterpiece

I honestly don't know why so many people say this is a good album, everything was done before and done better

at the same time ?

Examples? Genuinely interested.

Which part gave you feels the most?

For me it was the Porcupine's theme

same as this guy , I'd love to hear something like not available

It just sounds like the Beatles with goofier singing desu

this.

the whole part near the end of the making of a soul (for the iceman just took a turn for the better) and the other part at the end of never known questions (calling cards and winking bards are just my needs, okay?) are amazing

Mate how fucking stupid are you

my IQ is one of the highest and yours is probably one of the lowest

I have had tremendous success in business life and personal life

Im one of the smartest people in this board if not the world frankly

Comparing fame hungry people, who were allegedly only in it for the money, to a avant-garde band whose members were unknown for a large part of their career.

I think you might be thinking about beyond the valley of a day in the life
>muh iq
lmao ur a retard

You got a point

but m8 what if the residetns were the beatles ? that'd explain the first cover - they've been dropping hints from the start

Who cares about whether they were famous or obscure or not. What matters is the music. I like the album, but to me it just sounds like The Beatles. Yellow Submarine or Strawberry Fields Forever would have fit nicely on the album.

lol, you just looked at the cover art of Meet the Residents.

they sound nothing like the beatles.

I like to think they were completely sober when they made albums𛲠

Have you ever heard their ''Commercial album''? If you have, you'd know exactly what's their opinion on The Beatles.

Not only that, but also their album ''Third Reich 'n Roll''.

Replying to copypasta and getting mad. Why?

>Who cares about whether they were famous or obscure or not. What matters is the music.
What I mean by unknown is that the identities of the past band members are unknown. And given that they're an avant-garde band, unknown = obscure is implied.

Dude....... I think they REAL question is WHAT were they high on when they made this album.

fish oil tablets