I made a think

Many Britan to Ireland are since the Japan of South Korea?

Reason should persons involved security is islands and war at it.

Yes no or disagree??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j0BG9HEN8-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes and disagree for long as the Korea become attacking of Ireland the Britain ago Japan is not ~

Very smart is conclusion your for that because Japan never attack Korea only defend since is too Britan bigg

youtube.com/watch?v=j0BG9HEN8-k

あなたは私のことについてちょうどファックしていましたか、あなたは小さい雌犬ですか?私はネイビーシールで私のクラブの一番上を卒業したことを知っています。私はアルクエダーの秘密の襲撃に数多く関与しています。私はゴララ戦で訓練されており、私は全米軍の一番の狙撃兵です。あなたは私のものではなく、もう一つの目標です。私はこの地球上でこれまでに一度も見られなかったような精度であなたを拭き取ってくれますし、私のクソな言葉を刻印してください。あなたは、私にそのことを言ってもらえると思いますか?もう一度考えて私が話しているように、私は米国のスパイの私の秘密のネットワークに連絡しています。あなたのIPは現在襲っています。あなたの人生と呼ぶ哀れな小さなことを払拭する嵐あなたは死んでいるよ、子供。私はいつでもまたどこにもかまいません。私は700以上の方法であなたを殺すことができます。それはただの手でです。私は非武装の戦闘で徹底的に訓練されているだけでなく、米海兵隊の兵器庫全体にアクセスできます。あなたの惨めなお尻を大陸の顔から拭き取るためにそれを全面的に使用します。また、あなたが小さい"賢い"コメントがあなたを倒そうとしていた、どんな悪質な報復を知っていたのあば、たぶんあなたは君の舌を抱えていますよ。しかし、あなたができなかった、あなたははなかった私はあなたの上に激しい怒りを吹き込み、あなたはそれで溺れるでしょう。あなたは死んでいます、キッド。今度は価格が払っている、あなたはばかだ。

mmmkay

shut up bitch faggot i kill your skull

what?

キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!!!!!!!!

ITT:
Proxies are trying to act as japanese who don't know English

Fuck you stupid proxy Gandon

UK: Based, wellspring of culture
Ireland: Butthurt ingrates, recipients of culture but refuse to recognize it

Sounds about right.

hitted too hard

くたばれ

hmmmmm

What the fuck are you saying?

Nyan nyi?

British aren't perverts though. Japanese are warmongering barbarians at worst, panty sniffing degenerates at best.

>Many Britan to Ireland are since the Japan of South Korea?

>Reason should persons involved security is islands and war at it.

>Yes no or disagree??
What

This is the sort of thread that makes a person go hmm this is the sort of post that makes a person go hmm this is the sort of thing that really makes a person go and say hmm this really makes me think.

>dumb shit

Is it golden post?

dumb proxylarper