Dubs Decides

Dubs Decides.

You really aren't awake yet. You never are until at least your second cup of coffee, and this is only your first. You're having a hard time getting your eyes to focus. But it certainly looks like there's a man in your front yard, crouched down on all fours, gnawing at a leg.

A human leg. Definitely. It's still wearing a sneaker. And a sock.

The man gnawing on the human leg suddenly stops chewing, as though some sound disturbs him. He slowly looks up from his meal. His eyes don't blink, and they seem to be too large for his face. His mouth hangs open. Drool and blood trail down his chin.

You've heard about the outbreak in Millbury, of course. You just hadn't thought it was as serious as the eleven o'clock news made it out. They get hysterical about everything. A couple of inches of snow, and it's THE SNOWPOCALYPSE. You can't really be blamed for putting their ZOMBIEPOCALYPSE warnings in the same category. Boy who cried wolf, right?

But it seems the newscasters were at least a little right, because there's a zombie chowing down on a human leg in your front yard.

Shit.

Cont...

And just then you catch a glimpse of movement out of the corner of your eye, and a herd of at least twenty more zombies comes staggering around the bend in the road. They are covering ground pretty steadily. Faster than you would have thought.

The zombie with the leg sees them coming. He rises from his crouch, teeth bared, leg in hand. Some of the zombie herd move towards him. (Herd? Is that the right word? Maybe a flock? A decomposition of zombies? An infestation, perhaps? Anyway.…) They start a messy tug of war with the leg, mostly using teeth.

Others look around for different prey. One goes for a squirrel. Some seem to be eyeing your front windows, though you're standing far enough back that you don't think they can actually see you.

Still, this is really not good. Your house is on one floor, and the news footage made it pretty clear that zombies can break through glass with no trouble, zombifying some humans and eating others. And it seems that they've already started doing just that in your neighborhood, because those two zombies there have glass shards sticking out of their faces. And you recognize one of them—that annoying woman who always cuts in line at the coffee shop. She is moving towards your windows. So are about five others.

You obviously can't stay in your house. What are you going to do?

A. Sprint out the back door and into the woods.

B. Slip out the side door and try to sneak past them to my car, while they're all occupied with legs and squirrels and windows.

Do we have to pick from those two options, or can we come up with an alternative answer?

You have to choose from the given options.

Option A. In most zombie lore you can't sneak past zombies since they can smell you. Plus, I doubt many people are out camping in the woods.

Could they smell in Romeros shit? I dont remember.

Also, A, OP.

Rolling for B

B

I have no idea what Romeros means or is.

Where is this taking place, and do we own any weapons?

Seriously? As in George Romero? The godfather of all things zombie

A

Nope, sorry. Fill me in though, I'm interested.

Secret option C, everyone dies

A

B

Ill take this and use your previous answer.

You slam down your coffee mug. Oddly enough, you don't really feel like you need it any more; your heart is hammering like you've just downed a triple espresso. You shove your feet into your running shoes and bolt for the back door. You snap open the lock, yank the door open, and run like hell across your yard and into the woods.

As you run, you can hear growling and screaming from your front yard and your neighbors' front yards. It decreases doppler-fashion the farther into the trees you get.

We should pause here to get straight a few details about you. First of all, are you male or female?

A. Male

B. Female

defs A

A

A

A ftw

C. Shemale

Female. Charm can be a powerful tool in the apocalypse. dubsfag here btw.

Dubs Decides Characters First Name.

(Has to be male)

Dickbutt

Jackson Gelman

Don Keedick

I second Dickbutt

Ben Dover

Vladislav

Dave Davidson

HEIL

winrar

nigger bait

Daniel Keem

woah trips

those aren't dubs though

also rolling for Sean Stellar

Rolling for character name "OP"

Now we need to decide what you're good at.

What's your profession? I mean, your profession now appears to be "zombiepocalypse survivor." But what was your profession before the world went to hell?

A.Advertising executive
B. Paramedic
C.Software engineer
D.Plumber

d for mario

roll

roller

D because plumbers have heavy tools like pipewrenches

B

B

re roll

B

d

B for heals

d mario

B.

one off

We are never going to get to anything interesting are we?

vladislav the paramedic

You drive an ambulance and are often the first on the scene of terrible accidents. That severed leg in your yard was not the first you've ever seen. You'd know how to amputate a limb yourself if you had to. More to the point, you know how to do the stuff necessary to avoid amputating limbs. You're very good at CPR, setting broken bones, and stabilizing patients when hospitals are not available. All that time spent driving an ambulance at high speeds with the sirens going has made for some good reflexes, too. And you were able to grab a first-aid kit on your way out the door.

And what do you most like to do in your spare time?

A.Play sports
B.Play video games
C.Collect stamps
D.Woodwork
E.Hunting

E Hunting

b cause thats mostly Sup Forums

e

Yes. We just have to set the tone.

wtf man are we still running thru the damn woods.
C. vlad likes to fucking collect stamps

kek c

Hunting

C

A, vladislav is clearly an Alpha

C.

vlad needs his fucking zombie paramedic stamps CCCC

roll

roll

Stamps pls C

yey i did it

win

C, vlad will make a stamp trap for the zombies

winrar

C

Right, so you were running into the woods, zombie sounds decreasing Doppler-fashion behind you….

Once you're well into the forest, you stop to listen. You don't hear any rustling or anything, so you walk more slowly.

Soon the pines begin to thin, and you can see glimpses of apple trees on the other side. This must be the outlying edge of Coursers' Farm, though you've never come at it from this direction. When you go to their farmstand, you always go by road. A few steps more, and you can see the farmhouse, some distance away. Beyond that is the long dirt road that leads from the farmstand to the farmhouse, and beyond that (though you can't see it) is a paved road.

Are you going to head for the paved road, or go warn the Coursers?

A. Warn the Coursers, of course! They may need my help.

B. Warn the Coursers, of course! I bet they've got food and guns and useful supplies.

C. Head for the paved road, thanks. I'm not about to risk going into that farmhouse. What if they've already turned?

D. I'm staying right here.

b

B

D vald may only play with his paramedic stamps alone

B

roll

B

roll plz

b. lets kill em and take their shit

one off!
also d

one off too!