Getting away with rape at Hogwarts

>get hair of nemesis
>make polyjuice potion
>drink polyjuice potion
>wait for it to kick in
>stalk crush until you find her alone
>"Petrificus Totalus!"
>proceed as planned

Considering the school is full of outrageously hormonal teenagers, how often do you think stuff like this happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_eZeYq2r3tM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just as easy as it would be to go postal, just mumble some words and your wand turns into a railgun
but that's what huffelpuff is for, to put all the potential killers under one roof and keep a close eye on them

Would your cum not reverse from the persons you were polyjuiced as back to your own when the spell ended?

Doesnt petrificus totalus freeze the flesh, so you wouldnt be able to open up her puss or boothole, it would be like fucking a steel wall.

this begs the question: if i chop off my dick while being polyjuiced, and the polyjuice effect wears off, will my seperated dick change back on it's own or will it be a lost dick forever?

nah, it's just a paralyzing spell in the books

Fuck. Why in the fuck I lost to this?

Be sure the school tracks every spell and its origins,so it wouldn't be a secret for long.

How would they do this?

Magic. Ain't gotta explain shit.

Lost what?

Not him but ministry of magic has a department that only function is to track combat spells and spells cast by underages. In movie two when Harry use magic at his uncle house they send him a letter with a warning. Later it's told that they keep a log with all heavyweight magic cast like avada kedavra and such.

People can access your wand's browsing history

From what I remember, wands remember at least the latest spell cast maybe more.

>A potion to help to rape Hermione

>Just cast random spells after the deed
Get away scott-free

I think I'd rather focus on the Imperius curse and memory charms

I'd do em all and no one would know

>Imperius curse

Yeah, right.

1. Requires a level of mastery above that of any student.
2. See . The ministry would be all over your ass for casting unforgivable spells.

You are better off using potions, like in the 6th movie

I would rupture her anus with my giant bear cock if you know that i mean

incorrect use of begging the question 10 points off user

>it's a romilda vane tries to rape harry episode

he should've went with it desu

what did he mean by this?

Explain further?

[THIS POST HAS BEEN REMOVED BY THE FBI, AND THE USER HAS BEEN PROSECUTED]

Do polyjuice potions change your genitals? Could you and a friend take turns drinking one and then fuck eachother? I-it's not gay

Yeah, that would probably work. Man, what a bonding experience.

Pretty sure there is an anti-sex charm in place in Hogwarts. To stop any of that shit even consensual

That's scary. Imagine if a government would do that in real life

Learning higher magic doesn't seem that hard. You just need to get access to the right books.

In the 5th book they managed to teach a bunch of 5th and 4th graders combat magic that made them able to fight most death-eaters within a few months.

Hold on a second.

Does it change your internal organs?

Could you, as a man, become a woman via the potion, get pregnant and drink polyjuice for 9 months and give birth?

Would the child grow up to look like the person that the potion is making you look like?

These are the real questions Rowling needs to answer.

HOLD ON A SECOND

WHAT IF YOU DID THE FIRST FEW STEPS AND THEN STOPPED DRINKING THE POTION AFTER, SAY, 8 MONTHS?

Since the baby isn't actually YOU, would you turn back into a man with a nearly fully grown baby inside of you?

Tweet about that to Rowling and she'll make it canon. She's doing that kind of shit with any suggestion 24/7 the dumb whore bitch.

holycrap you people are overthinking.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!

What if you turned into a woman, got someone to stick their dick inside of you and then petrified them so that they maintained the erection, and then waited until the potion wore off?

Would the person end up attached to you permanently?

The fact that you find wizard on witch rape a joking matter is more evidence that we have a problem. 1-in-5 girls will be raped at Hogwarts.

So you're saying
>Get hair of waifu
>Masturbate to it furiously
>Cum
>Store your cum
>Use hair to make 2 potions of waifu
>Drink potion
>Deposit your own cum into your now vagina with a turkey baster
>Get yourself pregnant
>Drink 2nd potion so you can get Vagina back
>Give birth
>Take DNA test of baby and waifu
>Force her to marry you
If she refuses you can always go to the Ministy of Magic and Childsupport, as long as they're not situated in California you're good.

Could this work?

Thread screencapped and e-mailed to Rowling. Will report back with answers.

That's just to keep track of what kids do outside of school

Harry casts unforgivable curses and gets away with it scott free

What happens when you dump sperms and an egg cell into polyjuice? Will you turn into the child?

Something between The Thing and The Fly.
>implying The Thing loose in Hogwartz woulden't make the best magickino

Could it destroy hogwartz? Or magic more powerful than Kurt Russell?

>Implying they don't keep all Slytherin students under constant surveillance.

To make polyjuice potion you need ingredients, and the source of ingredients in Hogwarts is Severus Snape. And he don't have many.

you really only need one batch, then you can polyjuice it into Snape and just go crazy on any ingredients and supplies you could possibly need

Dumbledore's beard is pretty long. I bet if you tailed him long enough you could find one of those hairs that had dropped off. Become the headmaster just long enough to molest some students and get his ass fired.

Modern colloquialisms trump archaic proper use. So, irregardless.

thought that's why they had all those pictures hanging on the walls
kind like permanent hall monitors. pretty sure they have some in the lounge areas that lead into the kids rooms (with kids rooms not having any)

Order of the Phoenix Hermione best Hermione

i asked jk on twitter hang in there boys

But they did potions without getting in trouble during the movies - I don't think they track what goes on in school property.

>unforgivable spells
They're clearly forgivable - didn't all of Ron, Hermione and Lightbolt-head use at least one of them each?

>my giant bear cock
Fucking furfags

I don't know about Ron, but Hermy and Harry sure did

>you'll never get to do fucked up magic testing on students at Hogwarts
>you'll never become infamous in the wizard world for the atrocities you subject the students to
>make them fuck while under spells
>make them fuck while under the effect of poly juice
>mind control them to kill one another
>frame other professors
>turn people's assholes into bags of holding
>make food in people's stomachs impossible to digest

I'm reading through the list of spells as laid out in a wiki article. If someone wanted to have some malicious fun there are very creative options to work with.

You're just underthinking

Ron was too beta to do anything that interesting, to be fair. I can't see how a marriage between him and Hermione was ever going to work out.

Also,

>obliviate: used to hide a memory of a particular event

Isn't this like the ultimate spell of a rapist? If Hermione can erase herself from her parents memories entirely then surely anything is possible with this spell.

Ron will be a stay at home dad, taking care of the kids while Hermione is out twirling other peoples' wands

Correct, it should be "raises the question."

10 points, user.

Unfortunately rape kits are widely available, even at hogwarts.

What do you think Dumbledore did to keep all those boys quiet after the "special meetings" they all had in his office?

I would definitely read a book about Hermione cucking Ron and slutting all around town. JK MAKE IT HAPPEN

>Fetus deletus

Hermione didn't cast Unforgivables, only Harry did. Hermione was afraid of casting any spell that isn't "Ministry of Magic approved". That's an actual quote.

or why not just
>see hot chick
>she has bf
>take some hair off of bf
>make polyjuice
>???
>profit

Probably chop because you have a dick too.
The better question is what if a female turns into a man and chops her dick off.

Yeah, that's really useful. The thing is you wouldn't want them fighting back during, it would be a pain in the ass. I guess you could just snoop and find out who's your crush's crush, then polyjuice into them and seduce them. A lot of work, though.

i thought hufflepuff where the inbred 0 iq retards that are harmless?

Doesn't she use it when they're breaking in to the ministry or Gringotts?

Or is it Harry that time as well?

surely there's some kind of cleaning-up spell you could use to get rid of any potential physical evidence

>make polyjuice potion
Extremely difficult, takes a month, illegal, contains banned ingredients

Nope, it's Harry. Though I'm not sure what exact spell you refer to. Harry used the Imperius a bunch of times at Gringotts, but didn't use Unforgivables while breaking into the Ministry (unless you refer to the incident at the end of OotP).

Scourgify

did anyone ever stop to think how fucking disgusting "butterbeer" sounds?

Why didn't Harry just "Accio Horcrux" or "Accio Voldemort's Rotten Head" and beat his weak ass with a rock or something.

Statism is pretty real in HP. You tell it's quintessentialy British when there is a nightmarish organization that regulates the use of magic to such a degree.

I was thinking of the Imperius used in Gringotts, just couldn't remember when it was cast

Sounds and looks fucking delicious m8

Although in my language it was called honeybeer which also sounds delicious

Yeah I was kinda disappointed that the Ministry wasn't completely destroyed, they have some serious 1984 vibe going on, and they suppress magic. No wonder people followed Voldemort, he was going to make magic great again.

Yeah I was never clear on what the fuck that was supposed to be.

They sell it at the Harry Potter studios in the UK. It's pretty disgusting.

Tergeo seems more appropriate.

Was he going to build a wall and make the muggles pay for it?

>Why didn't Harry just "Accio Horcrux"

He did you stupid fucking casual.

When you cunt.

you need to know exactly what the object looks like for the spell to work. also, I don't think the spell is strong enough to actually disembody a head...

it's a real thing though

>Point wand at dick
>"Engorgio!"

What happens?

do you expand into a ball of fat by the time you finished drinking your mug?

youtube.com/watch?v=_eZeYq2r3tM
Not harry but it's the same thing

>"If the caster attempts to engorge the target beyond a certain point it will violently explode.[1] "

>turn people's assholes into bags of holding
I wasn't prepared for this post.

probably, although I've never had it

In the cave, and I think in the room of hidden things as well. The Horcruxes were charmed against summoning.

nah shes smoking in 6 and 7 and 8 too

So why isn't Engorgio a forbidden curse? It basically can work the same as Avada Kedavra if you use it more than once, infact it's even more violent as your victim blows the fuck up like they just got blasted by Dr. Manhattan

I hated 3's Hermione. I don't think she showered once the entirety of the movie.