What's up Sup Forums. So is anyone into craft beers and have any suggestions...

What's up Sup Forums. So is anyone into craft beers and have any suggestions? I don't really drink heavily anymore but I do like a beer in the evening, any input would be appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

bellsbeer.com/
hoppinfrog.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ok to start- have a delirium tremens. It's the champagne of beers. Then you can wet your wistle with some offerings by young's and well's (you will find beers like sticky toffee ale, banana bread ale and double chocolate stout) then start moving to ipa's (innis and gunn might be a good place to start) and then start looking into trappist beers until you crown your beer journey with a proper quad (westvleteren 12 or rochesfort 10)

Mah nigga

Thank you user, I've only tried a dogfish head ipa that a friend gave me and it was different. Seems like the better quality ones could have potential.

I'm a fan of stouts and these are two of my favorites.

So good

Indeed, this one is good as well.

Can't get dogfish head where i live, but it's a fantastic brewery from what i've read. It's probably a great ipa but not as accessible to ppl not into ipa's (yet), you'll get there

I've got a W12 in my cupboard I'm saving for when my new daughter is born. Looking forward to it in a big way!

Bought a slab of the Rochefort 10 on my Wedding day. Have one every week or two. Too good just to quaff!

Also got a few limited edition ones at the moment, will go take a photo of them & tag this post.

Just buy a fucking beer and quit being a pretentious twat. You might like Guinness

Haven't had that yet. Ever had brewdog cocoa psycho? It has to be one of my favorite stouts

No sir but if I see it at the store I'll scoop it up lol

Dragons Milk did not at all do it for me, but stouts are definitely the way to go.

For me, I thoroughly enjoy Vanilla Porter by Atwater Brewery and TRanwreck by Mountain Town brewery. Not sure if they're a Michigan only beer but damn are they just divine.

Breckenridge has a really good Vanilla Porter if you haven't had that yet.

I've had a westy in my fridge for more than a yr now (i've had one before though and it truly is a goddamn beaut). The rochesfort 10 isn't far off though (maybe just as good, but it doesn't have the magical backstory of the w12)

I hardly ever post, so not sure how to reply to one (long time lurker), but I actually worked at Breckenridge brewery before Budweiser bought them out. My girlfriend and I spent a summer working at the Motherloaded in town as servers and the Brewery as hosts in their restaurant. I would HIGHLY recommend any of their beers. Personally, their Agave Wheat is very high end.

Also any stout made by Left Hand Brewing Company is phenominal. My favorite is their Milk Stout.

W12 & Rochefort not pictured, the Rochefort is in t he cupboard, the W12 is hidden safely away.

See the one on the end :D

great beer. classic
the dragon's milk specialties are hit and miss; this and the chocolate orange are great tho
YOU SIR KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING.
truth

It's one of those potent oily motherfuckers that taste like burned tyres- absolutely great

>Delirium
>I&G
>Wells
Beginner-tier safety net beers

If you're just having one or two OP, go to Scandinavia, they make best beer.

Sounds good lol

Also I might get some flak for this but I really enjoyed it.

>Beginner-tier safety net beers

at least it isn't Oberon or sam adams. and they're good beers regardless.

delicious on nitro.

Well that's why those were listed- op said he's starting out you illiterate fuck

Take two. fucking facebook uploads panoramas as that 360 bullshit now. Bah.

Shit haven't had that yet but could def imagine it being delicious

Clearly not my day. I should have a beer.

>Scandinavia
>Best beers
Get a load of this guy :^)

Wish I had all of that in my house right now lol

Check out lindemans lambics- you might love it and learn some shit if you research how lambics are made

depending on where you live, the selection of excellent brews varies.
If you live in the Ohio area, I recommend Bell's and Hoppin' Frog.
bellsbeer.com/
hoppinfrog.com/

Fraking amerifags think they can make any propper beer or anything that even resembles beer. Drink some Czech beer in Prague than you will know what beer is...

Checkin it out
This

Had a few of theirs now. Mixed the Pecheresse with some Bush (Belgian chick recommended the combo).

Absolutely magnificent. The bitterness of the bush is offset by the sweetness of the peach, to make a wonderful combination.

Fuck yeah Belgians. Pairing beer with more beer. 10/10

Quit drinking. Alcohol is for fucking degenerates, you good-for-nothing faggot drunks.

Haven't had a hoegaarden in ages- i'm getting one today

The only beer I ever drink after finding it.

No IPA comes close for me, it has such a unique flavor compared to other IPAs.

Also holy fuck it's good to live in Grand Rapids MI

It's the grand cru - haven't had it yet. Don't really care for Belgian Wit beers usually though, but I'll try anything for the experience.

Checked it out and damn that's some crazy process they got there.

Fuck all of your shit-tier IPA's and faglord IPA's and chocolate stouts. This is the only drinkable and tolerable kind of piss all of you should be drinking.

I've had a few krieks and the pecheresse, but it's way to sweet for me- will be sure to cut it with a bitter if i get my hands on one again. Thanks for the tip user. Also great satan trips

Ska Brewing. Modus Hoperandi.
I live in nm, and work in a brewery. we have a handful of breweries, but colorado does it right.

Anything from U Fleků and you will never ever enjoy any other beer in the world...

OP didn't ask for beginner beers though, no need to pander eh guy.

Lervig Konrad's Stout
To Ol Dangerously Close To Stupid
Mikkeller Mastodon Mother Puncher
Any Nogne O IPA
Coisbo No. 4

Yeah bretty cool right. Use that newly obtained knowledge when you talk to ppl about beer again and watch them admire the size of your fedora

Bro seriously. The guy asks for suggestions- it's clear he isn't into craft. This isn't worth an argument though, so just kys

Hahaha, have you had the Oude Kriek Cuvée René, I'm thinking about ordering some right now lol

"craft beer" is too broad. kolsch to barleywine, there are "craft beers", and even leinenkugels gets away with sharing the "craft beer" moniker with breweries like southern tier or shorts. it's all over the map. end rant; here's some things to try from every end of the flavor spectrum:

belgians: Gulden-Draak or anything Rochefort
IPA : 2 hearted ale or coronado idiot iipa
dIPA: vivant - tree bucket
alaskan amber ale
short's good humans
founder's dirty bastard
lion stout
KBS

depends what you like

No, but if you can get it, buy it. I see it has quite a high abv for a lambic and it rates well

colorado and michigan are producing the best beer in the world right now that isn't Belgian.

Phew I can order it online but dat shipping though.

Cantillon is the best lambic brewery, so if you're interested, see if you can get

Jesus christ! Maybe you'll find a lambic in a bottlestore in your town

Yeah there is a specialty store around me that I hope "may" have it lol

I'll look into that too

Godspeed bro