>when you hear Tracer say "ever get that feeling deja vu?"

MEI ISN'T OP

KEK!!!

this was a good thread

cu all next time folks!

i look forward to it!

It's High Noon

Lel amirite guiz?!?

lel i remember that part from when i played the game one time!

this game kinda sucks.

fuck you made me lose.

Pharah's not a dyke, she had a boyfriend in the comcis. Shitty tumblr comics.

omgikr DIE DIE DIE

Ohmygosh why would they not shtick to the shtoryline. They ruining muh comicsh!

>giving a shit about Team Fortress 3's plot
you cancerous little fag

I want to die

i want him to die

Bump

Jesus fucking christ give me the sauce

thats cute

Post more cute

how can 2 white people have a korean baby?

"How come some agents of Overwatch don't seem to have aged"? is a better question.

i laughed lol

Smoked rice while was preggo dumb dumb

Pharah and Mercy is a cute match

>Mercy
>With anyone other than Pharah

>Morrison
>With anyone other than his gun

>D.Va
>With anyone other than Widowmaker sitting on her face

implying the future doesn't have so age regression technobabel

Her koem dat boi

post cute shits

Mercy best grill

keep this cancer on Sup Forums

Various time and ice related shenanigans are used to explain away the non-aging of Overwatch women

Not that it matters, Zarya is the only hot one

But why not Soldier 76 then?

this is some quality shitposting material, is there more?

nerd loser game

tracer don't really live in this "plane" so that might be why she doesn't change, mei was frozen which stopped her from aging until she was thawed out, mercy we don't know, 76 is old, reaper is old and the rest is either old or was not in the old overwatch (years before the game)

Yeah, the Mercy one bugs me, though reaper isn't that old, he's pretty much undead. Because of Mercy if their conversations are to be believed.

look at the cool kid here on Sup Forums

20 tick cancer, proof blizzard cant even make a proper fps

i don't know much about their conversations in game because the two of them are never on the same team when i play. but from what i have seen of him without the cloak and such i would assume he was younger than morrison when he joined overwatch

well they obviously can because that shit is giving them money and as a for profit company that's the main point

but please user enlighten us with your neckbearded exquisite taste in video games so we can no longer enjoy this fun game

I have committed 5 years to a nuisance campaign against the government of Iceland. I'm Canadian and I keep demanding that they ship a bunch of our moose over there to "keep their unruly flora at bay." I even got the Icelandic embassy involved. It's pretty ridiculous. Some asshole named Bjorg freaked out on me and started screaming when I phoned him.

and we care because? did you check what this thread is?

Bump

Some of Reaper's in-game interactions with Mercy imply, that she played a part in creating his condition, or at least Reaper believes that to be the case - overwatch.gamepedia.com/Reaper#Reaper

Just something I've noticed

>they make money
>so its gud
start arguing any time, blizzshitters will buy anything with a logo on it

neat, did not know that. i just assumed he was around 50 in game and was thus younger than 76

U win

Yeah, he also seems to drain the life out of people. Which explains his passive with the orbs.

well, mostly everything has a logo on it, it is quite impossible to buy something without a logo on it
how is that an insult? or do you want more time to come up with a better come back?

actually forgot that he eats souls, that should probably have made me think that maybe he is not just someone with two shotguns and weird abilities

>*blizzard logo
I mean they'll buy anything if it's got blizzard's mark on it.

honestly I haven't played any blizzard game since diablo 2, this one seemed fun so I gave it a try and I did had some fun but that makes me a blizzard fanboy according to all the blizzard trolls

I didn't need these feels today.

Problem is potg can't really account for clever strategy or team work, so you just get raw kill numbers. Someone could get behind the enemy, causing them all to chase you like idiots and let your team push in a move that won the game.

A computer can't really tell that though.

the baby was born in korea

DELETE THIS

moar of this

Mercy is bugged. I keep pointing that stick thing at the enemies and clicking, but all it does is spin round. How the fuck do you kill them? And why do my team mates keep raging at me?

worst bait i've seen in ages

Sorry don't have

Lost

not even worth posting a bait pic for this

hahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahhahahahahhahaahahaaahha

he's right you know?

>Zarya is the only hot one
Mah niggah.