Is it ever appropriate to commit suicide when you aren't in chronic pain but feel incredibly depressed to the point...

Is it ever appropriate to commit suicide when you aren't in chronic pain but feel incredibly depressed to the point where every breath feels labored?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectrum_analyzer
blog.adafruit.com/2012/11/23/nfc-on-raspberrypi-with-pn532-py532lib-and-i2c-piday-raspberrypi-raspberry_pi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do a flip fagit

post paws

I wouldn't blame you, but it helps a lot if you can make friends.

What if you can't make friends? Suicide would be the best option right?

yep as a non human identerfier i wanna killmyself daily but never do it beauce antagniseing thease apes is the most fun thing in my life

rengar paws

im not comfortable in my own body, i hate it

life sucks

for sure with that tiypng sikil you are superior one over rest of population who are you kidding faggot do it today

why cant i motivate myself to do anything productive?

ΒΆ

ugh, im such a loser

awoo

yes suicide is an option.

awuuu ;w;

No, pussy.

Stick it out for your family, selfish faggot.

rengar paws

Surely there must be folk you can get along with just as lonely as you out there.
Like, a local furry group might be a good place to start, spergs can get pretty lonely.

First you have to understand what motivates people.
What motivates you?
You eat, you sleep, you go on Sup Forums. Why?

buy a rtl sdr for 20$ and monitor your local police radio communications

bump

whats a spectrum analyzier? my boyfriend just got an expensive thousand dollar one recently

Wait, so you have a boyfriend?
Have you told him how you feel?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectrum_analyzer
which brand/model?

Go see a fucking doctor.

>every breath feels labored

stop smoking, run outside in the sun

it'll make a difference,

yes, he tries to comfort me but i feel like crap still

Well, I get what you mean, my boyfriend isn't very good at comfort either.
Maybe just do something fun and relaxing!
Ever gone really deep in a forest?

rengar paws;
i also want a boi~ ;w;

suicide is when you're close to 100% that you're going suffer and increasingly suffer until your death, terminal illnesses give you the license to do whatever you want. if you're otherwise healthy then it's ridiculous to think you need to end your life, you have no idea how amazing the next 30 years are going to be, just hold on and you'll be apart of the amazing technological eden that's rapidly approaching. and I'm talking about statistics not faith, you have chances left so don't dismiss the possibility

the foccs looks cute ;w;

heeeeeey hacked nokia n900 with the same SDR I have. Nice! I plug mine into my Nexus 7 running Nethunter. 10/10 m8

SDR# on Android? Significantly more pedestrian than a $1000 spectrum analyzer. Although SDR# with a HackRF would do the trick just as well if its electromagnetic radiation you're measuring.

not mine, found it on some rtlsdr website or so.
looks 10/10 tho.
(my rtlsdr is molested, dsub 9 instead of usb, shielded with copper tape. diy dsub to usb adapter with some filters)

I- is that grounded?

SDRs are the most fun you can have for $20. I want one of these so bad.

HackRF is said to have a shit SNR, i'll go airspy and learn some more before ill enter the sdr rxtx masterrace.
its also not sdr#, its called "rf analyzer"

As someone who has been there I would tell you that there are several effective methods of treatment for depression and that suicide should be the last option. However, I would also never discourage someone from ending their own life. I do not know you or how you perceive your pain, nor your circumstance. Our lives are the only thing we truly own, if you feel that your time is due I am in no position to convince you otherwise.

forgot pic

Also, whats the frequency range on that? I need 2.4 and 5Ghz specifically for my purposes

Jesus fucking christ.
Thank you user, here you have something in return.

Kill yourself.

Only HackRf can achieve these frequency ranges. of course you can use mixing to receive 2.4 and so on the rtl sdr. bladerf is 300m to 3.4g or so, 420$.
also dont forget the limeSDR. 299$, mimo rxtx 300k.to 6g or so

Already have them, but thanks.

limeSDR is fucking amazing
>tfw no 5Ghz

Whats your interest in SDR? I have like a dozen radios of various sorts laying around. Not just SDR but also ham and cb, ubertooth one, etc. I also really wanna build a proxmark3 for reasons

aah its max freq is 3.8g.
but limesdr has a sdr chip that can rxtx up to 6ghz i think.

Im rather new to the SDR and ham thing.
I'm just listening to local hams, dmr relays etc etc. fuck tetra.
proxmark3 looks nice, only got that nfc serial board for rpi that supports cloning.

can you link that board? this is relevant to my interests.
I've been working in web security for a decade and recently took an interest in RF general lol. Nerds being nerds.

blog.adafruit.com/2012/11/23/nfc-on-raspberrypi-with-pn532-py532lib-and-i2c-piday-raspberrypi-raspberry_pi/
pn532 supports emulation and cloning, the pn533 doesnt.

link related, rpi compatible board with the pn532 chip.

>blog.adafruit.com/2012/11/23/nfc-on-raspberrypi-with-pn532-py532lib-and-i2c-piday-raspberrypi-raspberry_pi/
Thats a rocking fucking board. Will acquire.
Thanks user

np

> Is it ever appropriate to commit suicide
No, another must do it, but you need to have no part in creating your death.

> What if you can't make friends?
Join a guild in any mmo. There are ways to engineer friends. Go to a certain place 3-4 times a week. Try harder.

>Go see a fucking doctor.
Great idea, but I want to go into the military so I need a clean record

also, why 5ghz? wifi/ism? fpv downlinks? or just to be ready for future rf standards?

It's always appropriate. Life doesn't exist without you. Your consciousness is literally the only real thing in the world. Ending it or keeping with it for a while is literally the only choice you have, everything else is an illusion

for wireless ac experimentation.

oh okay.

No, you have a duty to carry on until you fucking die. So do it.

If you think this world is an illusion you're delusional

please post more cuties.

It's a simulation but you still shouldn't kill yourself.
The other simulations (family, friends) still feel simulated pain.

Sounds like you've got a perfectly treatable case of anxiety. It's common, you're not alone, help is readily available. But, you're a furfag. So go ahead and die.

please lick my paws
:33

Eeeww, no. Not a foot guy.

Oh okay. Sorry.

Dear user. Quite bitching and go out, make friends, train or get a job, just keep your mind busy find some motivation. >ps don't kys, Love user.

Wow, that's the amount of effort my affection is worth?

I would have flirted with you eventually. Way to make me feel used.

>boyfriend
kek... and you talk about being alone. you can have my shitty lonely life for a while, take some drugs and get over it. life always sucks.

still waiting for the SA brand/model ;w;