Is "Last man on Earth" worth watching?

Is "Last man on Earth" worth watching?

First couple of episodes were pretty good actually. But then a lot of new characters start appearing and kinda kills the fun of the show.

I am currently watching season 2 and it is not that good, it's meh tier.

After a few episodes the title becomes a complete lie and it ruins it for me.

It's not a brilliant show - it way too often ignores the unique things it could do with its setting in favour of generic sitcom plots - but Will Forte is incredibly funny, worth watching just for him.

>ywn massage jannys alabaster soles while she fondles her breasts and says "youre so good with your hands'

This

I have to keep pausing every couple of minutes becuase of the cringe

I don't like that cuckolding is an actual theme in the show

First with Black Phil
Then with his Brother, like actually sitting there holding her hand while she's riding him

wtfff

no. only if its the last thing in your lineup while you eat dinner and it happens to be on while you wash dishes.

>will forte just do something good already please.

its funny. not for everyone but its funny to me.

January has fucked both the brothers on the show.

>Last Man on Earth
>other men show up in the middle of the season

Why the fuck even try with this premise then.

Do they have showers at the end of the world ? Her feet must be really sweaty...

I can't understand this show. Being stuck with sexy kirsten schall on an empty planet is my fantasy. She even wants the d instantly. I'd be in heaven.

>you will never feel those soft pale soles on your face
>you will never inhale her footsweat instead of air

why even live?

He loves her now.

I dont know why I watch it, its nice sometimes. But its cringe overload, the protagonist is such a fucking retard, impossible to like.

Good idea. Terrible show.

The writing just kills it.

After episode 6 it's not even funny. Shaal is not good, the writing is not good. Forte just basically acts like a faggot the whole show.

It's a shame because forte is hilarious, I wish he could have taken the show in a zanier and more satisfying direction.

Definitely not.

>I love you carol
>those suits
was hilarious

JUST

heh , you're right. Must be weird on set.

KEK

i dropped the show on the first episode because he's literally not the last man on earth
i expected a whole lot different things from this show.

The show is so bad it's good, it makes you want to stop watching it every second, but you just keep playing the next episode.

>There will never be Phil and Melissa

Oh shit new eps are out? Didn't know that. THe one thing I hate the most about this show is the retarded spacing between episode. They do like 5 in a row each week then for the hell do a month pause. Then do 2 in a row then do a fucking 3 month pause for no motherfucking reason.

I dropped it on S1. Even gave it a entire season to turn around, but there was no coming back from all that. I knew it would just fall in the same traps again.

>it's a Phil gets jealous of someone and ruins everything episode

I only watch it for Kristen Schaal