Hi fags

Hi fags

nice tits slut

Slap a timestamp on those titties and we can proceed.

True dat

How big is your schlong? Bigger than a baby's arm holding an apple?

fuck you guys

Still no timestamp OP.. could have got the set somewhere else

succ my dicc

Nice tits either way... could you pleas help me out showing dem titties so I can help myself

Eat shit you cock juggling slut. Tits with timestamp or else you can just go fist yourself. If you choose the latter, post pics.

Cucked

Show dick

Please just listen to the man and fuck yourself .. and share it here

dont have one

Nice tits, you fucking slag.

Please. Usually you traps are all proud of your feminine penises

i got to go now bye

I would literally impale you with a huge rusty nail between your tits and drink the blood that would came out from your heart/10

Timestamp and nudes or OP is a fag

i'm not home anymore. do you guys just want some archived photos of my self.

Hi cunt. Whip your tits out and put them in my mouth so I can suck them.

my tits look bigger when i lay down.

We know it's not you so if you could please just post the nudes you have and gtfo

That's a good start, but they are definitely still covered and there's no fucking timestamp. Figure it the fuck out slut.

what a fucking cumslut

keeep saying that and i wont post shit anymore.

damn i wanna lick you all over.
you probably taste like garbage.
but thats okay.

i am garbage

me too fam.
lets be garbage together.

post cum face smoking selfies

spit on me please

sit on my face

tell me i'm worthless

someone give me a good poem.

Roses are red, Violeta re blue..
Stfu and post more nudes

How about you post some goddamn naked tits with a current timestamp?

life can fuck you to insurmountable lengths.
So can love.

You're pretty hot
I would definitely bang
Lick on my nutsack

you guys are mean. i just want a poem.

Roses are red
Violets are flowers
I bet you have teeth
Like Austin Powers

Tits are the air I breath
Tits are the way I feel
Tits are the warmth of a summers day
Tits are all I want in life

My poem was good

Roses are red
So are your lips
Sit on my face
And wiggle your hips

that's not you you sad, neckbearded, attention seeking, retarded faggot

Would you let me smell your asshole?

i think it was good too bruh.

OP found pics of his sister and is sharing them. No chance for nudes, notice that she's wearing different things between pictures.
Stale content, abandon thread

and yet here we are.
buying the bait anyway....

fuck all of you retarded white knights in this sad thread

Thanks, I'm pretty sure it's deserving of tits

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

You guys are boring.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I think you're pretty
I'd spend my life with you

dude, yes.

>white knights
You don't know the definition

and youre fake.

I had a bad dream last night
And I called to hear your voice
Comforting me

You were dying to see this movie
So I got you tickets and took you to a wine bar
To talk about it

I need to write my stories and my poems
Alone in a darkened room with a hot cup of tea
You are the one to bring the tea
And sit beside me quietly

Your pc broke down and it's almost midnight
I'll be there in a flash to fix it for you
And discuss todays' news in between

You are my best friend
But there's a secret floating around us
A cloud that gets in our way
A knot in my mind and a knot in my stomach
And a bigger one in my heart

The tender touch in your hand
I've been meaning to give you
But always, always
Put my hands in my pockets

The nights and mornings
I want to wrench your sheets with sweat
And hug you ridiculously tight
While we sleep
And go all over again

The sweet words I want to dress you with
While we talk about our dreams
And not, not your girlfriends' desires
Her birthday or the way she kisses
But I'll talk about her if you need me to

Cause, you know, you're my best friend
And that knot in my head, my stomach
And my heart
Is my problem and the only one
I won't share
With you.

Roses to smell
Daffodils to blow
Tits and a timestamp
Or GTFO

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking MEMES! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking memes! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking memes, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!

You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "MEME THIS, MEME THAT, PROBABLY TYLO BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNONS BY AARON ELLIS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking memes on the music section of a god damn anime imageboard? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.

Nice FUCKING meme you fucking SPERGLORD FAGSHIT. Holy FUCK it pisses me off when some unoriginal, retarded assholish dickweed decides it would just be FUCKING HILARIOUS to post the SAME. OVERUSED. JOKE. What do you even fucking hope to gain out of this? Karma? Well you're certainly getting that, cause it seems like a lot of other inbred shitface fucking retarded autistic fuckshits are thinking you're just FUCKING HILARIOUS and that this joke HASN'T BEEN MADE A BILLION FUCKING TIMES. FUCK you.

>haven't written a poem in four months
>used to write poems for strangers just to have more to write
i used to be really passionate about it but i lost all inspiration
fuck i need to write again

What do you think I am? A meme bank? You expect me to have these massive amounts of memes accessible at your request, while you don't do the slightest bit of work to discover these memes. I can tell you from personal experience that quality matters over quantity and I only find and download the finest memes. The cream of the crop. The piece de resistance. It is an insult to my meming legacy that you would expect me to pull mediocre memes out of my ass instead of allowing me to properly research, curate, and distribute memes as I see fit. I would like a written apology by the end of the week. That is all.

whos this? obviously not op.

nice eyes. my favourite color.

You're a worthless whore who is incapable of following simple directions. So what?

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Just popped in to say.
Good taste my friend.

op is gone lol
here are some tits .

I would shoot you in sight
3/10 made me reply

quit with the poems losers.

>1/10 for replying to copypasta

i love you :)

Yeah, ok, kid

Kill yourself faggot

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch. I’ll have you know my name is John, and I woke up this morning 5:30 sharp to the smell of wet pussy. I was getting a blowjob from two bitches (Shit was SO Cash), one was trying to fit my humongous 3 pound balls in her mouth while the other was choking halfway on my 18 and 3\8 inch dick. She started to squirt hard, she was convulsing and having 6 orgasms at the same time. I gave it to them and they were on the floor squirting like motherfucking fountains. Must have come about a quart of sperm and compressed air. Imagine your best orgasm, then multiply it by 35. I had to go to base camp so I front-flipped from my 14th floor barracks into my valet parked 2012 Ferrari (I got connexions). Pushed my shit to about 4 hundo (mph, mind you) and I was at base camp in no time. When I entered, I became a top sniper and was granted access to the entire arsenal of the USMC. I learned how to kill someone in over 700 different ways and was assigned to be the leader of a squad that will kill 300 terrorists using gorilla warfare tactics. Also did 6000 push-ups, 8000 sit-ups and bench-pressed 30 plates in 16 minutes. After basic training, I met a network of secret spies who will help me trace your IP address, while eating gold plated sushi and 15,000 $ champagne. My unit got the rest of the day off and I became captain of our base’s football team and starter of the basketball team. I got straight A’s on the military entrance exams and received more awards. Meanwhile, you were jacking off to pictures on Facebook and naked drawn Japanese people. Went back in the Lambo to my barracks and now I am getting ready to go to sleep. I am going to graduate at the top of my class in the Navy Seals tomorrow and I want to look pretty much perfect for it. Don’t be a stranger and remember, I did more in one day than you will your entire life.

yes , i hate poem but i love garbage

holy shit she is real.

may i disassemble your head and preserve your eyes within resin? Please?
Rest of you seems to be pretty useless.

show your dicks pls.

No, she is Patrick!

savage

Awe fuck.

post her tits already no use renaming them all to IMG_**** nobody believes you.

Faggot

Don't kill yourself

Roses to smell
Daffodils to blow
Tits with timestamp
Or GTFORoses to smell
Daffodils to blow
Tits with timestamp
Or GTFORoses to smell
Daffodils to blow
Tits with timestamp
Or GTFO

Timestamp or gtfo

roll quads for my nudes bois.

You better drink up you whore, who asks for a good poem and then turns on the people who comply

Nigger

whore

K GUYS GOTTA GO

You're barely worth those dubs of yours..
nice dubs btw

Roses to smell
Daffodils to blow
Tits with timestamp
Or GTFO

Kys. Still no timestamp or pics of you fisting yourself. You aren't getting shit until you accomplish this

before u go , how much for a couple of hours ?

kys