Right wingers:

right wingers:

So, I get we dislike abortion because its a liberal topic but is it really that bad? I mean, one clear benefit is that it stops the amount of children growing up with absent fathers.

Thoughts?

Most right wing people aren't racist , the ones who are racist support abortion because it gets rid of half the black people before they are born. That's why white liberals love abortion so much and act like it's sacred.

Strong christian morals say taking lives is wrong, and also if the liberals want something then it is just being implemented into mainstream media by satan

Thank you for admitting you oppose topics for no reason other than you consider them liberal.

I don't get how you could be against abortions. If I ever fucked a girl and the condom broke without me noticing I would pray for an abortion.
Plus there's too many people on earth anyway.

Chick is pregnant has abortion and it kills the kid, not a crime.

Someone driving a car hits pregnant chick and that causes the kid to die, driver can be charged with murder.

It's either murder or it's not.

Incorrect.
>abortions cost money
>niggers don't have money
>whites have money
>abortion= less white babies, more nigger babies

this. I love abortions because it keeps the feral niggers down.

Blacks commit the majority of the violent crime.
Abortions become legal
Blacks are the highest users of abortions
Millions of nigglets get cut up and thrown out
Crime rate plummets

so yes, I agree that liberals like abortions, they only want enough blacks around to tip the vote, not to actually have to live with them.

Bitch please stairs don't cost money.

Apparently the comfort of a womyn trumps the life of an unborn child.

The liberal government give them the money

This is bullshit. Niggers never abort their kids. They just plop them out because it's a way to get money. The ones getting abortions are white women who got raped (meaning they decided they didn't want to be a whore anymore).

double incorrect.

Niggers are the largest users of abortions. Their population hasn't grown since abortion has been made legal, and all projections from any study shows nigger numbers staying the same, or going down over the next 40 years

I lean heavily to the right and have no problem with abortion.

A fetus in early development has not developed the neural pathways required for sentience or personality, it's not a person.

The fact that it will be is irrelevant, and I think that's the part a lot of people have difficulty reconciling with. Future people are not people. There has been infinitely more potential people who never came to fruition than there has been people who actually existed.

A lot of people have a hard time wrapping their heads around just how pointless could-have-beens are. You could have picked the winning lottery numbers and your life would be drastically different; you didn't. Move on.

wrong, blacks are the most likely to get abortion. Abortions are free for poor people. It doesnt cost anything

We dislike abortion because it's liberal? So bait.

See you are forgetting that right wingers are just as much about controlling women as they are about controlling blacks...

Abortion is the conduit through which conservatives channel all their faux empathy.

They think that if they pretend to care about a 40 cell blastocyst being discarded it takes them off the hook for all the moral atrocities created by right wing beliefs -- exploitation of the poor for the benefit of the rich, reckless military actions, the unholy union of religion and politics, a harmful and warped view of sexuality, murder/subjugation/disenfranchisement of anyone not like them, etc.

As long as they oppose abortion they keep their cognitive dissonance at bay.

Kekkkk

Have you actually read about what goes on and most noteably, what happens to the fetus during 1st, 2nd and 3rd trimester abortions?

There is a retired gynocologist on YouTube who has a series that goes into exactly how each abortion is done and what happens.

Go watch them. Then you'll see why some of us find abortion to be absolute evil.

That's bullshit, it has been proven that fetus leading to the 2nd trimester have developed brain function enough that they can actually feel pain.

MANDATORY ABORTIONS FOR ALL!
Oh Moloch, oh Baal! Accept these offerings that we may have a decadent and promiscuous future!