Alright Sup Forums, let's settle this once and for all:

Alright Sup Forums, let's settle this once and for all:

Are you with Imperials or are you with Stormcloaks!

Hail the emperor!

StormCloaks.

Stormcloaks
Skyrim belongs to the Nords!

Fuck off you cuck it's not 2011 anymore

Uh... neither of these is the Theives Guild master race...

But... imperials because fuck natives.

Tiber Septim is a NORD. Long live the Empire!

Dark Brotherhood or gtfo

For the honour of Nords!

Yeah, it ok too.

I always find it strange that anyone is willing to side with the dicks who wanted to execute you for no crime

Empire all the way. That rugged milk drinking populace need some order.

>make skyrim great again
>filthy racist fucking storm cloaks
Long live the Emperor! Long live the Empire!

Fuck Skyrim

Choose your faction.

i am with the only side that matters
Jarl Balgruuf the Greater and Whiterun

Imperials have rad armor and less annoying accents. Also, anti-delf dickery by the stormies

Stormcloaks every time.

>You can't praise the sun
2/10

BROTHERHOOD OF STEEL CUNT

So, empire dumb fuck

The empire ofc, fuck winter isis.

STORM CLOAKS EVERYTIME

The Stormcloaks are criminal scum.

STORMCLOAKS!

Stormcloacks, those pointy ears niggers need too be in extermination camps

Neither. Burn them all.

I went imperial only so I could have Ulfric as my dead Thrall.. that's right lvl 100 conjuring got me a permanent dragon shouting zombie where is your god now STORMFAGS?

i second this

don't like either, but the empire is way better equipped to defend skyrim from the thalmor, so empire.

I'd side with Bear Island before the Targaryens.

Imperials

I tried siding with the stormcloaks once, but when I saw that the highest rank was Stormblade I realized how edgy Ulfric is.

"Heh, I'm a Stormblade. *flips hair out of eyes*

Needless to say I've sided with Imperials every other playthrough.

They were edgy edgelords in FO4
Maxson had a nightmare about that synth in Rivet City when he was a kid and never got over it

Underrated post

For Emperor! For the Empire!

FOR TEMERIA!

you sound like you heard other kids talking trash and decided that you were too stupid to come up with your own opinion so you just say what they say now.

but then again that literally explains your whole life.

>tfw no qt3.14 argonian gf

Stormcloaks without a doubt. Skyrim is my homeland and I want that it feels like home also in the future. Multiculti SJW Imperials can go back to Tumblr.

k

Stormcloak rebellion is at hand. Any true sons and dayghters of Skyrim will join this cause!

Skyrim doesn't make sense, why would they accept a nigguard or argonian or something to fight with the stormcloaks

Imperial of course, why i need a racist on the throne of skyrim?
If you like stormcloacks it's because the developer are shit, and allow argonian/kajit players enter the city od windhelm.
Experience racism over 9000 over your skin and tell me if stormcloacks are right

Temeria!

storm cloaks all day err day

TO DIE FOR TEMERIA IS TO DIE A GOOD DEATH

this...
>the reason i avoided playing as argonian or kajiit in morrowind
>fucking racist dark elves

Stormcloaks are right.

Go back to Tumblr.

Skyrim is the sum of its parts, the Civil War wasn't well thought out (I wasn't a big fan of the main questline either) but there's so much other stuff to do it's really not that problematic.

Also Maxon cant tell who is a synth and who isnt. So after Dance I just assumed he went on an exodus rampage and started a massive genocide of those he couldnt trust. He was incredibly unstable, without the SS to keep him incheck hes going to get himself and a lot of people killed.

To appease the SJWs, they made sure that race and gender had no impact on gameplay.

"Go...GO BACK TO TUMBLRLRLRLRLR YOU B-BAKA"!!!

Thalmor embassy all the way.

Neither.
I always force them both to concede places at the table so I, the Dragonborn, can save the realm. Everytime though Ulfric whines and leaves the table.

i open up console and shrink my character model to the size of a child then i play until i find a child who looks like me.

i learn their habits before i delete them and take their place.

Play an argonian, random Stormcloacks patrol appears and steal all of you shit, and beat you to death just because...
Yeah!Go Stormcloacks!Beat me!Mmmmh...
Stormcloacks fags

FOR THE EMPIRE

None of the questlines were completely thought out.

Stormcloaks

>be me
>Be fighting rebel scum
>Defeat and kill ulfric
>Go to sovngarde to kill alduin
>Find ulfric ghost
>Kill him
>Deny rebel scum eternal bliss

...and that's why the Brotherhood in 4 is for gays
tbh none of the factions are really that fun;

BoS has you destroy everything related to the Institute and its synths, which isn't necessary.

Railroad destroys the Institute AND Brotherhood which is extremely strange considering they're advocating peace.

Institute is kinda okay but nobody cares about Shaun, and they're all uppity about "muh technology" and generally dislike Commonwealth citizens, despite trying to help them at some point.

The Minutemen has Preston, which is an automatic loss.

FO4 was not very good

A guild isn't a race, faggot

Also neither, norms are backwards as fuck and refuse to understand the ass fucking the gay high elves could bring down on them and the imperials are cucks for letting it happen

SKYRIM IS RIGHTFUL NORD CLAY
REMOVE IMPERIAL

I kill everyone but I always start stormcloaks to kill that bitch imperial and jack her heavy armor set.

Only emprah I'm praising.

This is a Brexit thread, init?

Anyway

For the Empire! You are under arrest!!!

>Emprah
>SPEHSS MEHREENS

best voice acting ever

Based Temeria

>settle this once and for all
but we have

>tfw "The lusty argonian volumes" is all i need to clean my spear

Imperials FTW

Death to the stormcloaks!

I regularly start bar fights with lizards in riften

Neither. Skyrim is shit.

Imperial bastard!

This. Given the beginning of your character, you're fucking insane if you side with the Imperials.

stormcloak here

stormcloaks didn't try to execute me for no fucking reason

This