I need help from some medfags

i need help from some medfags
so i bombed some meth a couple weeks ago and it was all good until i came down, i had severe stomach gastritis which hurt so bad i went to the hospital to get it checked out, and i was also vomiting violently alot. And now i've taken some ecstasy and im feeling the same way i did when it started goin down with the meth, but before i went to doc i had done a lot of things trying to remdy this, thinking it was a meth comedown thing. turns out i should not have eaten at all. and now i'm here and i want to know how i can prevent it from getting bad again, and how can i get the stomach pains and vomiting to subside?

Don't do drugs

This post is underrated.

I hate to be "that guy", but honestly, meh will kill you so it's no wonder you felt like that. And the E probably feels the same way because it most likely IS meth, or at least is cut with it.

you're probably having some panic/memory induced nausea.

I used to get it from drinking vodka. When I was a kid I'd drink it like water, then one time I drank too much and woke with puke all over my bedroom.

For years after that I'd feel sick at the thought of vodka. Eventually I stopped being a fag and got over it though.

Maybe don't do drugs though.

>inb4 hurr alcohol kills more
>maybe, but alcohol is regulated to shit. When you drop ecstasy, meth, even weed, it's probably half pesticide, half wood chipping.

*meth goddammit autocorrect

pepto bismol? Maybe drink a lot of water? Oh and don't do meth

That's easy. Don't take drugs.
Idiot.

well, maybe you could try not doing fucking meth and ecstasy you fucking idiot.

you can't, you're going to have to deal with it m8 and anyways, that is what you deserve.

the only way to make it stop is to stop being the fucking moron you are

>i bombed some meth
Well there's your problem

change dealer

im not dumb you fucks. i bombed the meth,in a capsule, and only a .20 and i wouldn't do it again if someone paid me. i also do not take e that i dont know whats in it, ive tested this there isnt any meth in it, although it had some chems i didnt know the fuck they were, about 10% was random things and 90% was mdma. i buy these things from the darknets, so i dont worry about their purity being the problem.

look at all these pussy summerfags. gtfo, and learn to read. im not on the meth atm, that was weeks ago

Is this some sort of perfect trap or does she just have a puffy vagina?

Maybe youre having allergic reactions to the drugs? How do you administer the drugs?
Lay off them see how you do. Find other recreational drugs frexample alcohol

that's a trap

I'm not dumb.
>takes meth and extasy

Probably a good chunk of it's mental.
Take a break from drugs, get general health in order.
Sadly all you are going to do is start building a connection between drugs and feeling like shit.
Take a break or ruin drugs for you forever.

Meth gives you severe constipation. Take a stool softener and do eat something.

Overdose already faggot.
The world will be a better place without you

are you fucking retarted? noone is fucking saying that you are you fucking piece of shit, people are telling you to stop in fucking general, you go fucking learn to read

im not really doing them often. This is the first time in weeks ive done drugs, and first time in months since ive done ex. meth and ex are two different drugs, so im not sure why they both gave me this. its maybe because theyre both stims? idk anything about this, and Sup Forums is my last resort because there's nothing on the net about gastritis being caused by meth/ex/stims (that i can find)

being a drug taker myself i agree you never know what your gonna get,
if your getting reactions like that stop otherwise your no better than a junkie,
doing damage to your body chasing a high.

>better to be safe than sorry
>ive had all sorts of shit in my pills that i knew wasnt molly (dont be so sure its molly)

>spells ecstasy wrong
youre fucking 12. youve never done any drug in your life, and summerfags are very easy spotted when they're whiteknighting this hard

don't do drugs you fucking stupid cunt

clearly you are a fucking idiot if your giving me %'s
what did you get it lab tested or something?

>simple test kit will not tell you this kind of information

so i highly doubt you tested your shit and 2 points of meth is stupid no wonder you were sick

-your anger and your white knight is proving you to be a summerfag.
- again, whiteknighting
-not on meth. weeks ago.

I am not a meth head because I've bombed it once. My life is perfectly in check, I have a job, a house, a car, my rent is paid for the next 3 months and I'm fine. Please, tell me how I can remedy this shit instead of getting your summerfags panties in a bunch

your coming onto /b to ask for medical advice, whos the summerfag again?

In all seriousness,
you probably have some propensity for GERD or functional dyspepsia. The shit you've been taking is either going to give you an ulcer or some type of long term nerve damage in your intestinal tract.
Please, stop being a fucking idiot. That's who does those drugs... fucking idiots.

>herp derp help me im a meth addict
>my tummy hurts and i dont know what to do
>go whore your ass on the street for some more meth degenerate

I didn't use the liquid shit test. I put the powder from a crushed pill into this tester i bought off amazon like a year ago, and then it shows me the colors of the powder from the top, thru the glass. the powder is laying flat where i can very clearly see it and it was an estimate, about 90% of the powder was black, for mdma, and the rest was some off greenish-red color

oh, i woke up at "medical advice". look, you need to get syphilis. then, you get herpes to start attacking your syphilis and then after a few weeks, get HIV and that will complete it and kill both the herpes and syphilis and then drink a lot of water and pee it out.

>Please, tell me how I can remedy this shit
kys is a start

okay let me just tell you this green means that there was amphetamine in your pill, red = PMA/PMMA and that shit is dangerous
by no means does the amount of colour in a test indicate how much of this substance is in
your pill, if its poorly pressed what makes you
think that the chems will be distributed evenly.

>stop being a dickhead
>take peoples advice

medfag here.

the most common form of gastritis is brought on by high acidity levels in the gastro-oesophagal tract (your stomach/throat).

OTC in USA are omeprazole (proton pump inhibitor) or ranitidine (OTC in USA & UK).

ranitidine works quicker (about an hour) and helps reduce acidity levels. 75-150mg.

Omeprazole is technically better and a more recent drug, but can take up to 8 hours for full effect. 10-40mg.

read the wikis and, doctor's official advice; don't be a stupid cunt in the future.

indeed a very logical solution, rid the earth of junkies and becoming an hero

>profit

hes a junkie so we can assume hes already got aids at least

OP, Similar shit happened to me a month ago. Check into a hospital they will an I.V. for fluids, ativan or something similar and not let you eat for 2-3 days. You can come fucked up come down pains and hallucinations. I stomach and back hurt so bad I drove to the E.R. Whatever you do, don't eat or drink anything the stomach pains are gone.

2 options-
1- stop doing drugs and you won't feel that way
2- do more drugs to not feel anything
(option 2 is permanent)

Any REAL advice would obviously be to not do meth and only do stimulants a few times a year. As good as you can get, pay the 100 for a g of some fire if you're going to do it at all.

More "advice" would be to freebase, not ingest street-level crystal, as clean or clear as it may be. Parachuting is common for Molly or adderall and shit but not really meth. It's bad enough to put that butthole-hidden, gas tank smuggled eightball into your body in the first place.

I like it in out of me as quick as possible please. Invest in a $5 oil burner pipe anywhere they sell pipes...probably go to one that you won't be frequenting lol

Take it from a guy who has been furiously slopping vitamin e oil all over his cock for the past 7 hours trying to find the right camgirl so I can bust something fierce

agreed every time ive ever dropped meth ive gotten sores on the roof of my mouth better of smoking it out of a pipe if your gonna do it

Bumping because meth

it's a weird hour but wake up you fucks.

Take the hint.

Don't do drugs.

do LSD instead, and wtf are you necking meth for you're meant to sniff it or smoke it no wonder your guts have recoiled