What do we think

what do we think

Other urls found in this thread:

sketchtoy.com/67664041
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KILL

V MAIM

She's good. However, for some reason her fans are the worst cancer that has been on this board for some time

>fans
you mean, the fan

there are many of us

i know, but there's one guy in particular who's very aggressive in defending grimes. you'll see who i mean

>one guy in particular who's very aggressive in defending grimes
i see who you mean, but i also defend my favourite artists every time when someone posts mean things about him or her

judging by the absurd amount of autistic paragraph-long posts defending the mediocrity that is grimes, i think there's a handful of people who are like that.

Why do female "indie" musicians feel the need to make themselves look like such hipsters in every photo?

I've never even heard any of Grimes' music, but that postmodern leprechaun getup makes me want to steer clear of any recorded material she ever shits out.

amazingly mediocre

sketchtoy.com/67664041

>look like such hipsters
define what is "hipster look"?
she doesn't want to appeal to hipsters btw

>the mediocrity that is grimes
pfffffffffffffffft. try a better argument next time, mkay?

Clearly you underestimate the typing skills of some people on this board. Also, a person's distinctive writing style is much easier to detect when they write whole paragraphs at a time. Which is how we can tell that most of the verbage to which you are referring is actually the work of a single annoying (due to being always on attack mode) but actually well-meaning non-native-English-speaking user.

Identities might technically be anonymous here, but that doesn't mean a perceptive browser can't tell who is who.

I added some extra vibe for you.

so, you're just browsing grimes threads all day long to spot "distinctive writing styles" like a fucking autist? you just spilled the beans.

ugliest bitch alive

Cute feet, would worship

nigga
yo
hypnagogic pop

They don't - hipsters (aka people who judge things based on secondary characteristics - eg. judging the subjective quality of music based purely on a musician's appearance) just have this overwhelming tendency to assume that everything everyone else does is a calculated attempt to curry their favor.

Pretty much - except for the whole autism part. I work in a research lab where we study how people's social interactions are affected by technology and the Internet. My continued involvement with this place amounts to little more than a casual exercise in ethnographic research methods. Like it or not, people who participate in discussions here are little more than pawns in a giant social experiment.

>I work in a research lab where we study how people's social interactions are affected by technology and the Internet.
sure, sure. what a shitty excuse, neet. next time you're going to tell me you're working for nasa or at area 51.

What the fuck is this thread

yeah I doubt that you're just another loser

Think what you like.

Well... not yet, at least.

that wasn't an argument