Women rekt thread

women rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QIW2hja3U1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

story?

Jesus fuckin savage

considering she pulled some sort of weapon from her purse, id say they treated that bitch with respect.

I like it when it's girls fucking themselves up

>you're our slave now
no please
>go home and put your cat costume on
please master

the look of a man that is broken beyond repair.

Please tell me the black kid is edited in.

There can't get be people like this.

WELL GET READY TO LOWER YOUR EXPECTATIONS OF HUMAN INTELLIGENCE

It's always so satisfying to see this webm.
Bitch got what she deserved

wot

At least he could have fucked her...she is damn hot

That's amazing

Not knowing what reality TV is.

when vodka hits hard

You're not a man if you hit a woman...you need to hit at least three

Why they didn't press the emergency button? btw fucking kekd

is that banana girl?`at least same degree craziness.

some raging junkie crashed these aussie meatheads' get together and wouldn't get off their porch, so aussie meatheads acted with surprising restraint as they resolved the issue

No matter how hot a chick is, there is some dude out there tired of her shit.

Knock out man! you don't need 300 punches to win but a good one in the right spot

You mean women treated as they should be?

This is nice.

all those monkeys fighting over a banana

holy shit he tossed her like a ragdoll

You have a point sir

Actually, women deserve more equality and respect than men. The only reason they act like they do is because men don't know how to handle them. If she's upset or angry or wiling out, it's a man's fault. She doesn't get to be blamed for how you make her act.

BOOM BITCH!

> 0:12 those two ladies have had enough

haha white knight here trying to get sympathy pussy...

bait

does anyone know the story?

femanon detected

Fuck off back to tumbler faggot,
> it's always a females fault

>more equality
Top kek

when betas cheat instead of cuckin

Pro-moves

no matter how many times this is posted, no one has a link to the original

haha white knight here trying to get sympathy pussy...

Everyone here is a dude though

"Fuck that bitch, I'm out."

You seen this one?

You faggots hungry? I am... wanna go out and have some pizza?

I know it's bait but have you ever considered that some women are just a sort of sexy monkey addicted to hormones? I know that sometimes a man could be a total asshole but most of the time women don't really know what they want and get upset for nothing

Do you see an emergency button??? no.

Not all countries have the safety standards and building regulations that we have here in the US you nincompoop.

No ragrets

Actually, women can't handle criticism and when you point out hypocrisy and double standards they react like a spoiled 12 year old (not all of them but many).
Men often don't have the guts to point out wrong behavior because they want to get laid and fathers often spoil them too.
There is truth to what you are saying but there is way more going on because most don't do any introspective work whatsoever which makes most of them egocentric.

Yes there is the green light on the right...that's the button faggot

i think it's behind the trashcan at 10 seconds

Fuck you... kermit..... miss piggy is sucking my balls

No pussy for him tonight

MFW I saw this

holy shit that guys is possessed

They didn't have equal upbringing. They just can't consider consequences for their actions. They don't have to run actions through a filter "will I regret this in some way? financially? will I get my ass beat? will my boyfriend break up with me for it?" because their tears are pretty much magic.
Even when they commit crimes, they get less harsh sentences than a man would for an equal crime. They know this so they never hold back or think ahead, it's all about acting on emotion. that's scary. what if she feels like accusing me of rape again?

>women deserve more equality
That's exactly what this thread is about. Equality.

he's lucky someone was recording. If not, he'd be going to jail. Hopefully the person recording helped out when the cops came.

Your moms pussy is always open for him....hihihihihiuihiiiiiiii mom joke hauahajajahahhhhahhahhahhaa

these ones make me sad

This was a real episode. Whether it's fake or not is another thing, but the kids weren't edited in

This. The green light on the right it's the safe button for the right escalator so probably the other one is behind the trashcan or on the left

If she's wearing clothes that reveal too much of her
It's not my fault if i rape her the clothes she was
not wearing to protect her
from animal instinct

Bummer, I'm in class right now.

She looked down at him as if she were expecting him to propose.

When will you be out?

I agree. I doubt there's a woman alive who doesn't know about rape. Kids are taught early on about stranger danger, taking responsibility for yourself like not trusting people. I'm a guy and was taught to look both ways before crossing the street and if somebody asked me for directions I should run home/to a neighbors house because they want to kidnap me.
How women care so little about being raped that they won't take any responsibility is beyond me. It must just not be as bad as everybody says

KEK

I hate when they are too close to me when i'm paying...i would have done this a lot of times

Why no one post a rape webm or something, I mean that is rekt too

>American television

she taps him and he tries to hug her from behind

this is a weird post

God that must have been satisfying. I've met more slow ass cashiers (old ladies) and customers (old ladies) in the past month than I might have ever encountered before. I'm not sure what this one did but I'm sure she deserved it

rape doesn't real, it's just a meme, don't take it seriously

She's seems to be smiling at her own stupidity, she's fine. I do feel bad for the girl in the other one though

Dafuq.

youtube.com/watch?v=QIW2hja3U1s

the sound is broken on all of these. the unmuted button doesn't even work, so why include it?

Honestly for all the hype about Sup Forums, it's a pretty shittily designed website

they made a commercial of a guy doing this. not sure what they were selling its just funny that it took making a commercial for a guy to be as stupid as a woman.

Oh that's good, what a dumbass, you're on a bike, go to the crosswalk. I nearly hit a bitch trying to cross the street 14 FEET away from the actual crosswalk while on a bicycle. She actually rode right PAST the stop signal and crosswalk area to get down the sidewalk a little before turning into the street.

Ya, and everyone who comments seems to know what's going on. It literally just looks like some asshole beating a hot chick for no reason.
She is standing there half naked waving a shoe around, what more could you want? It's not like there is a kitchen near by. Ungrateful prick, that guy.