OH FUCK

OH FUCK
deadline.com/2016/05/ben-affleck-justice-league-executive-producer-zack-snyder-warner-bros-chris-terrio-1201750654/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8P_AnvUIvJs
screenrant.com/batman-v-superman-ben-affleck-script-no-changes/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

marveldrones on suicide watch

lol Civil War lighting a fire under DC's ass

Inshallah

Now they have Bin "The Prophet" Al-Flecki

Will this be the man who saves DC?

BASED

Justice League will be true kino

SAVE US AFFLECKI

Hahahaaaaa is there anything we can't do boys?
FUCK DC

In terms of positions, does he now have power over Snyder?

about fucking time.

Now hopefully he shits on Hack Snyder so that he never makes another visual diarrhea DC movie.

Can't wait for his Batman flick he's directing.

>snyders face when affleck single handedly gives us the Batman Kino we deserve

I'm guessing this goes hand in hand with the rumor that Zack was butting heads with people at WB about the future and "vision" of the DCCU.

Hopefully this means that they got Affleck to keep Snyder in check before he fucks it up again.

WHATS GOING ON, MY WIFE IS IN CHARGE

DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS
DELETE THIS

>Flash running through street
>his watch starts beeping
>grinds to a sudden stop
>quickly bows down and starts praying to Mecca
>two or three people in the theater awkwardly laugh

Inshallah.

If anything it means Affleck wants to work with Snyder to learn a thing or two about the ways of the kino. Affleck will distract the jew-execs while Snyder continues his path of divinity.

>Hahahaaaaa is there anything we can't do boys?
Cinéma.

yeah whatever dcfag have fun never accomplishing anything in your life you couldnt make a movie to save your life

>Ben affleck starts the justice league as Batman
>Ben Affleck is behind justice league IRL

based

I can taste your salty tears from that butthurt response.

Hello?

>director of new Batman movie
>Executive producer of Justice League
>and Batman himself
Is there anything he can't do?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S OVER FRIENDS, WE LOST. TRULY DC WILL MAKE A GOOD MOVIE.

Get jennifer garner back

youtube.com/watch?v=8P_AnvUIvJs

Bin Affleki and Hack Snyder are fighting over creative control, who wins?

>marvelfags will never have an oscar winning kinomaker behind their movies

Damn, it must be sad to be a marvelfag.

Ben is DC's last hope. He's going to try and keep Snyder on a leash. It may be too late though. Justice League has the shittiest build ever.

hahahaha wtf that dumbbell is bigger than him

Have faith in the prophet user, with Allah on his side he will succeed like Sinbad

Marveldrone here, good luck DCcucks this is good news for you!

Good. Now we can also blame other people and not only Zack when this bombs and Affleck's shitty career can finally be over.

I hope you're memeing you autist

Stop these filthy Islamaphobes from tainting the prophet's good name

hey dcshill how much money did the last movie you made make?

I know, broski. It's just difficult sometimes. Allah is being kind of a gaylord and seems to favor Marvel too much.

>people making blockbuster franchises part of their identity

Literally cancer and AIDS and dick and balls

>Batman is the producer of Justice League
POETRY

So now Justice League will be a literal bomb?

dc nervous
has to do something

Congratulations DC, He is absolutely the perfect choice.
screenrant.com/batman-v-superman-ben-affleck-script-no-changes/

Affleck is unironically following Snyder's lead to usher in an era of true, unrivaled capekino. Grand in scale, artistically sublime, modern mythology. What a time to be alive.

kino league confirmed?

ALALALALALALALALALALALLALALALALALALALALALALALALLALALALALALALALALLA

AL-AFLEKI PEACE BE UPON HIM WILL SHOW THOSE WESTERN DOGS THE WRATH OF ALLAH

ALAALALALALLALALALALALALALALALALALALLALALALALALALA

3rd times the charm right?
Affleck is going to destroy his career because of these DC movies

Thank god. Dude was looking like shit after the break up, at least now he has a lot of work to do so he can keep his mind busy and eventually forget his ex.
Based Ben.

>Implying Ang Lee's Hulk doesnt count

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DCFAGS BTFO
I LOVE BEING A WINNER
I WONDER HOW IT FEELS TO NEVER ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING
FUCKING DCLOSERS

Robert Downey Jr is a dog who lays with whores and desecrates his body with drugs

Marvel is absolute haram

Affleki will send that israeli slut to hell and will act as Allah's instrument to spread the word to all degenerate westerners.

BATGODFLECK BATGODFLECK BATGODFLECK BATGODFLECK BATGODFLECK BATGODFLECK BATGODFLECK BATGODFLECK

Was gonna say that, but didnt the oscars snub him?

Ang Lee was the original capekinographer

I hope based Bin Afleki will kill this motherfucker with a suicide bomber dressed like Robin

there is no kino but dc and benumayyad al-gothami is its prophet

So if Justice League is shit, Snyder has someone else to help shoulder the blame.

Brilliant!

Thank fucking god. This is good news for DC fans. Hopefully the power of Ben is enough to reign in the Zach.

well he shifted blame on his cinematographer for dawn of murder so it wouldn't be a first

this tbqh. im happy for him

>when you bout to rek the Kaffir

What are some good MiddleEast-Core films that ben will be influenced by?

All I know is godzilla vs biollante

I came from the future, and I was watching Justice League and suddenly after the 1st act Batman is in the middle east with a gun and that goes on for the rest of the movie
He captures each member of the League and executes them live on camera while the President of the United States (Patrick Wilson) watches

Can somebody explain this?

I was hoping that they were going replace Snyder with him but apparently not the case

Snyder, Goyer and Didio are the fucking cancer killing DC's movieverse they should all be fired

DOES YOUR WIFE FEEL IN CHARGE?

So Batman see the incompetency of the Justice League, he goes on to take control of the entire league and whacks Marvel's shit. This is actually very Batman like.

when's the last time ben's produced a bad project? never! gilgi was his giveaway

>His IRL friendship with Henry Cavill will show through in Justice League and future films
>They will truly be World's Finest

Just keep Snyder on a leash and DC will overtake Marvel in no time.

That is a portrait of a man who has to muster all of his strength to even bother rolling out of bed in the morning

handshake when

No, it's Based Affleck, not a picture of you user!

>Henry, I just talked to Jennifer and she said she would meet me for lunch, I think I got a chance bro!

Fuck shitposting, I want good movies from everyone.

Afleck's been a competent filmmaker. Executive Producer is better than nothing. Hopefully he can wrangle Snyder into being less shit.

I remember seeing that look on my Dad's face when he slipped out to have some me-time every once in a while. The only moment of the day when he didn't want to kill himself.

:(

>Justice League will win a golden globe
>Batman will win an Oscar

Didn't he already have a pretty strong role in BvSs production?

I remember hearing about heated discussions that Affleck and Snyder would have, maybe it's just making it official now

It's too late marveldrone, you had your chance for peaceful coexistence. Don't try to play peacemaker now that we have an atom bomb.

Operator Batman is best Batman

if they did it'd have been when they gutted an hour and a half to get it to 2:30

>it's a batman puts jimmy olsen in a cage then sets it on fire to the tune of 66 batman theme episode

These aren't actual marvel and dc fans, it's Sup Forums console war posters

>screenrant.com/batman-v-superman-ben-affleck-script-no-changes/
>It’s certainly possible that Affleck did tweak the Batman V Superman script during the film’s production and would just rather not talk about that in public (in order to avoid creating bad buzz for the film), but the fact that he worked alongside Terrio before on Argo – which snagged Terrio an Oscar for his screenwriting no less – makes it easier to believe him when he said “there was not a line to change” in Terrio’s shooting script draft for the movie. Not to mention, Terrio is also writing the screenplay for Justice League Part 1 and may also return to script Part 2, so it seems safe to assume that WB/DC, Affleck and Snyder alike are all comfortable with his ability to craft a worthwhile screenplay.

Snyder on suicide watch?

>it's a batman sends batdrone suicide bombers against darksied to the tune of 99 Batballoons episode

they should just make him DCU's Kevin Feige

eat pork

I don't think he had any creative control over BvS.

It doesn't necessarily have to be one guy. You need a balance of creativity, source material faithfulness, and Hollywood connections/production. That work can be split up among the so-called "Brain Trust", which, before Affleck and George Miller, was really poor.

>darkseid attacks
>kills every JL member except batman
>batman looks deeply into darkseid's eyes and says "ALLAHU AKBAR!"
>batman triggers a bomb attached to his chest and jumps into darkseid's head
>batman's heroic suicide mission saves mankind from evil

BRAVA AFFLECK

Lol remind me of this

Elevates
that's not what happened when he wrote BveeS

But Snyder has already killed Olsen

nah, I think you do kinda need one guy pretty much controlling everything. DC needs to remove all interference and have one guy pretty much orchestrating everything. You can tell BvS suffered because of suit intervention. With marvel, the suit is Feige, and he's been doing a pretty stellar job. His biggest mistake so far was having whedon do avengers 2 and he fixed that.

fucking nice, remember affleck was daredevil so he is marvel undercover, he will make good movies as good as civil war now

batfleck was the best thing about BvS. Affleck is arguably a shit actor, but he's great at putting movies together.

But Snyder doesn't even give fuck to Nolan's advice as executive producer in MoS and BvS.

>CN:B-But Zack, Superman and Batman don't kill....
>ZS:TELL THAT TO RA'S SCORCHED BODY!!

What is the chance for Ben Affleck to put a leash on that hack ?

No, Ben is pretty based and he banged prime-time J-Lo. His only real career mistake is marrying Jenifer Garner. Argo was a boss movie, btw.

>What is the chance for Ben Affleck to put a leash on that hack ?
Low, but let me hope, you fucker.

I... I just want to believe.

Why didn't Nolan direct the DCCU instead?