Hey there Sup Forums, I need your advice, and I think I need it urgently

Hey there Sup Forums, I need your advice, and I think I need it urgently...

I think my neighbor is planning a school shooting sometime soon. I don't know when, and I don't know how. I've known him since we were kids, and I've always known there was something a bit off about him. He's always been antisocial, virtually friendless, addicted to video games, and barely comes outside except to go to school and take out the trash. Every day, he comes home from school with a new bruise somewhere on his body, and I honestly think I've heard him say "I just wanna fucking kill them", referring to the kids at his school. He's been purchasing wires and lots of fireworks and pyrotechnics as well, and once I received a kitchen timer in my mail that was meant for him. Also, both his parents are gun nuts to the bone, who always rant and rave about that 2nd amendment bullshit. Guys, help me out here. I'm extremely concerned, and I fear for the safety of those students. I just want advice on what to do or how to proceed. Lives could be at stake here...

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/School_Shooting
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kill him before he kills anybody first

Suck his dick its the only way

I can't kill the guy. Then I would be the one going to jail. I can tell you one thing, Bubba aint getting a hold of this anus

Get him a dog

I'm straight dude...
>inb4 Eric and Dylan were fags

well then i've got nothing. i would say report him to the police or something, but you don't have any solid evidence, do you?

>posting on Sup Forums
>straight
Ahahahaha

OK well there's probably an anonymous tipline you can call. Do report it to social services or law enforcement, not the school. Schools can't be trusted to handle anything correctly.

I kinda do, actually...I've always known him to have a morbid interest in shooters and mass shootings throughout history. He would always bring up Columbine, and say how much he admired what they did. Idk if that adds to the evidence

MODS MODS MODS UNDERAGE HIGHSCHOOL TROLL

MODS MODS MODS

Stop bothering your neighbor Op, you have no manners, apologize to him and at least help him to carry the weapons.

B-but user....I'm in college.....

just tell us what city you are in, so that we know it happened in the unlikely event that it actually does happen

well, that's definitely suspicious, yeah. i'd tip him off or something, but other than that there's not but to do considering it's just spoken words and not actual physical evidence or anything. i'd keep a close eye on him for now.

At this point, I think I'm open to anything. I think the school should be notified as well though, just to be sure.

stick a highlighter up your butt as a peace offering, then lick it clean so he can use it.

The physical evidence is there. Like I said, his parents are massive gun fanatics, and even own several rifles and an AR-15.

the police have to investigate every report, but giving false information to them is a crime

Send your little buddy to this page
encyclopediadramatica.se/School_Shooting

He's going to shoot up a school during summer vacation?

>B8 harder fag

This is a video that might be able to help you: m.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

that's enough for some gullible blue collar retards to believe you.

Owning guns isn't a crime you fucking democrat shit for brains.

>follow him with gun
>wait till he starts shooting
>kill him
>prove liberals and us eurofags wrong

The thing is the school will overreact and will punish him at school, but can nothing about his home life. In other words, tipping off the school could push him over the edge.

Riverside

Maybe he's in Summer School

>on the event that op was wrong
or it could fuck his life up over a misunderstanding.
My neighbor owns a van that has poor visibility through windows not needed for driving. i dont like him, guess i should tip off all the kids in the hood about a guy that has no record of maliciousness, because he has a van.

You should probably get on the internet and ask strangers for attention.

Well that too. But he shouldn't ignore "I just wanna fucking kill them" any more than you or I would ignore Hasood starting taking flying lessons.

Learn what it means to be a man. I know that's hard since they are an endangered species in America. Go talk to the kid. Be friendly. Say hello with a genuine smile. Something as simple as "Goodmorning, faggot". Listen to him if he talks. Simply letting him know you, a near stranger, is thinking about him, may change his entire perspective on life (if he is in fact thinking about acting violently).

Are you fucking dense?

Conspire together then replace his bullets.

How about minding your own business faggot white knight. He's probably just some weird kid who likes blowing shit up in his spare time. Fucking nosy neighbors man