/thread

/thread

Other urls found in this thread:

americanbar.org/groups/professional_responsibility/publications/model_rules_of_professional_conduct/rule_1_2_scope_of_representation_allocation_of_authority_between_client_lawyer.html
bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-26402367
mining.com/fifty-killed-in-a-knife-attack-at-a-chinese-colliery/
reuters.com/article/us-china-crime-idUSKCN0R90MA20150909
nap.edu/read/18319/chapter/3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

agreed

you sure showed em this time, op

Then how would someone defend themself

Being a man, punch that person in the face.

Okay. But what if that person has a gun? Still think I should punch them? Banned or not, if people want guns, they will get one.

All but classis hunting rifles, max 5 rounds pump or bolt action.

Only to be sold for 2k minimum to those with at least college or comparable higher education.

To apply pass tests on mental stability, affiliation with possible violent groups and criminal background checks. If not living in a rural area to be stored at special facility.

Permit to be renewed annually.

/thread /thread

Yeah, but the more guns are around the more violent crime happens, and setting free murderer after murderer (zimmerman), should be adressed first.

If you shoot someone and active and imminent threath of death can not be proven you're going to jail.

I live in the Netherlands and sure we have some gun violence, couple times a year some drug dealer shoots another drug dealer.

Good thing we have a police force that manages to get them at least 80% of the time.

And none of those drug dealers are stupid enough to pull a gun on anyone outside the circuit.

You should castrate those who commit a violent crime, problem solves itself eventually.

>be me
>live in utopian society
>everyone is required to carry guns by law
>no crime because everyone's packing
check em

Yeah but amerifags are dumb and start shooting at people because of nixon's southern strategy.

Pic related was made out of scrap in a cave (not by Tony Stark) in the Khyber Pass.

Guns can be made out of loose bits, and simple tools

Congratulations OP! Now only criminals have guns because an outlaw isnt going to listen to gun laws any more than murder laws.

>machined lower receiver
Yeah made a cave, do you believe that yourself?

I own machinery that could be used to make lowers.

Without blowing the barrel on the 3rd round?
I doubt it, and anyways, that's a couple pipe guns, making ammo yourself too?

Besides, It's not only about banning guns, it's creating an environment in which these would no longer be a neccesety.

Makes sense. Let's just make sure to ban cigarettes, fast food, and cars first.

You can buy 85 percent lowers and finish them with a drill press easily. Just as high quality. The only thing that's a gun is the lower receiver. Everything else is just parts.

As long as we have a government it's a neccesety that we the people keep and bear arms to keep the power in our hands.

Zimmerman had a person on top of him punching him in the face, head slammed onto concrete, saying "ima kill a white boy tonight"

Why was Zimmerman not justified in defending himself with his gun at that point?

>more guns
>more gun crime

WOW THATS LIKE HOW STATISTICS N SHIEET WORK NIGGA

>more cars
>more car crashes

>more knives
>more knife deaths

God damn OP think a little you liberal idiot

So ban the sale on pre-assembled gun parts like those lowers?

And the upper receiver must be quite complicated too right?

1: not op
2: calling someone a liberal idiot instead, thereby attacking ther person rather than his arguments, proves again the problem with private gun ownership. Being that people like you are able to purchase them.

The thread called for a discussion, not namecalling. Take it outside buddy.

Too bad it isnt working. Unless you actually think the people have the power.

I do think that the source of power is still in the peoples hands, do you have a problem with that?

isn't that what a defense attorney is supposed to do? regardless of whether or not the defendant is guilty; it's the defense attorney's job to prevent the defendant from facing a sentence. if a defendant, who is known to be guilty, goes off scott-free, then the plaintiff's attorney did a bad job.

>more cars
>more car crashes

>more knives
>more knife deaths

I guess you just missed his entire argument

It doesn't mean you should laugh about it, unless you think rape is somehow funny? I just picked those pics out of a folder of hundreds so pics unrelated.

don't attorneys have to follow a code of ethics?

Ban humans, problem solved

Ban Muslims first. Because you see, if we're not supposed to blame all of them for a few extremist zealots, then your dumb ass shouldn't blame all gun owners for the actions of a few.

Only if they take them away from the fucking pig cops first.

Liberals need to be banned

this was on talk radio this morning. the mother had a long history of mental illness and violent behavior.

You are a retard.

I would sleep a lot better if they took all of the guns except for mine

looking through the US model rules of professional conduct, specifically the rules regarding client-lawyer relationship, i didn't notice anything regarding if a defense lawyer should take a case depending on whether the client is guilty or not.
the only thing semi-related that i could find was this:

A lawyer's representation of a client, including representation by appointment, does not constitute an endorsement of the client's political, economic, social or moral views or activities.

source: American Bar Association Model Rules of Professional Conduct, Rule 1.2, Section b
americanbar.org/groups/professional_responsibility/publications/model_rules_of_professional_conduct/rule_1_2_scope_of_representation_allocation_of_authority_between_client_lawyer.html

reading that makes me think that since lawyers are exempt from critizism of sharing the same beliefs or morals as their client, they would be less inclined to turn down a case. in fact, they might even be motivated to fight for their client that much harder.

>triggering on the insult and ignoring the rebuttal
When did you people become so soft and sensitive? I wouldn't have such a problem with you liberals if you weren't all a bunch of fuckin sissies and hypocrites. You people say we shouldn't blame all Muslims for the actions of a small minority of them who are terrorists, when you're doing exactly that to all gun owners. Did you know there's 80 million gun owners in the United States? And yet, there were only 11 thousand deaths by homicide from firearms in 2013. There were 5 times that number if suicides by firearm. But still less than 5%, and I'm sure more than that many Muslims are radical. So shut your stupid face you pussy-hurt faggot.

Um, yeah... people from Honduras are almost identical socially, culturally, educationally and financially to people from Switzerland. What a brilliant argument, no holes in that one whatsoever!

Once you're educated you get to own a gun, so stop whining you alabama porch monkey.

see

So the people choose to arm Jihadists in Syria? And in Libya? The people have no choice in actual matters of foreign policy and geopolitical maneuvering.

When did the people choose to arm and train OBL against the Soviets in the Soviet- Afghan war? When did the people choose that 9/11 was acceptable collateral for the PNAC?

Let's forget about how Switzerland doesn't allow people to keep ammo in their homes.

And Honduras shares more similarities with Texas than Switzerland.

That bitch sheats wuz born in alabamy

>long history of mental illness and violent behavior.
Thats true of most southern white trash

NEEDS:
>the only gun you need to defend your home is a shotgun. Any gun store will tell you this should be your first purchase
>the only gun you need to defend yourself in public is a small handgun. i.e. you dont need a 10+rd magazine or you are a fucking terrible shooter.
>the only gun you need for hunting is a shotgun or bolt action rifle. If you use a semi automatic rifle for hunting you are a fucking faggot

DONT NEED
>high capacity magazines
>ARs/AKs etc
>any form of short barreled rifles
>any form of "assault" weapon designed for killing large numbers of people

.thread

Kill yourself, europig. America is the best, you filthy europig. Fucking die.

this is manifestly untrue

Zimmerman
murderer
pick one

stamped receiver dipshit.

hillary CLINTon clearly thinks it's ok to rape 12 year olds. hey, whatever floats the old dykes boat, right? she's a cunt dude

You are talking about a direct democracy and our founding fathers warned us about that "Tyranny of the majority" we have a republic not a direct democracy, we are the source of power in the USA unlike the UK that get their power from a crown.

I I wanted to die I'd just holp up a vote hillary banner in a hick town.

retarded liberal thinking right here folks.
ban murder. wait we already did.

butt hurt millennial detected.

>porch monkey
are we still taking that back?

Yes, let's disarm the citizens and give free reign to those with illegal firearms, that will work perfectly

The average citizen cannot own an assault weapon. You need to either( If you live in a small town) have your local sheriff sign for your papers, which isnt going to happen unless you're buddies.

Or end up spending about 300 bucks for a license, multiple background checks, and have your the area where your gun will be and gun case inspected.

Then the actual gun itself costs $20,000 or more, so the average Joe isn't going to afford this.

And most states have a 10 round capacity legislation already.

Your "don't need" argument is a non- sequitur.

For instance, people don't "need" a 1,000 horsepower, supercharged Shelby gt- 1000.

Or any high powered sports car. Everyone should drive Honda civics, sports cars are too dangerous, since many many times more people die im car crashes than from guns.

Should we ban these high powered cars since nobody needs to go 0- 60 in 3 seconds, or to go 120mph?

Good id rather shoot my mosin at a crowd than any .223 gun.

What about the gun you need for a revolutionary war? because that's why we have guns and the second amendment is to make that easier for the people.

You're only mad bc it doesn't take any skill to kill a lot of people with an "assault rifle" (despite the fact that you can do this with a gun like my SW M&P 9mm with a 17 round magazine, along with the fact that you don't understand what "assault rifle" means, but okay let's start there anyway). You can kill a lot of people with a katana sword too, but that requires more skill. Hell, you can run around bonking dudes on the head with a hammer and kill them pretty effectively without being a carpenter. So why not ban all sharp tools and blunt objects?

I'm a veteran, and I've had training. In my hands, my pistol can kill a lot of people. So I don't see the correlation between allowing some types of firearms but banning others. It's the erosion of personal liberties that I won't stand for because you people can't even make a proper argument.

Rebut if you can, but you can't. So say something stupid, piss and moan, that way this thread will 404 and I won't have to waste anymore of my time trying to explain simple shit to idiots.

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-26402367
mining.com/fifty-killed-in-a-knife-attack-at-a-chinese-colliery/
reuters.com/article/us-china-crime-idUSKCN0R90MA20150909

educated is a subjective term. porchmonkey.

>"I'm a 110lbs. white male NEET looking for some ass."
Just go gay.
Or walk outside in the dark and see how quickly you want a gun.

i'm not saying hillary isn't a cunt. i only replied the way i did because it seemed like the user who posted the picture thought that defense attorneys shouldn't do their job if they think their client is guilty. whether or not the defendant is guilty is irrelevant, the defense attorney should still fight for their client just like how the plaintiff's attorney fights for theirs.

what about the disabled, elderly, and straight up weak?

But the people elect and have power to hold the leaders accountable in a republic.

This is not the case in America. The leaders do not make the decisions. They choose from a list of options already chosen that various powerful groups, lobbyists, banks, and megacorporations agree on.

You know what? Let's do it, then we can see how amazing your katana skills are when you get held up by some nigger with an illegal gun.

>mining.com/fifty-killed-in-a-knife-attack-at-a-chinese-colliery/
THEY WERE ASLEEP AND IT WAS 9 ATTACKERS, not really the same conditions as a lone wolf shooting up a nightclub.

exacactly, if anything we need to ban sudacas not guns

God I sure love living in a society that cares for the elders and the weak.

And please don't tell me a disabled person/90yo granny can take the recoil from a shotgun. That would do more damage than being robbed in the first place.

those people are fun to punch in the face, they usually go down like a house of cards!

But yet you cunts still dont want background checks cuz of muh rights

This is the problem with you guys.

You focus on the circumstances rather than the result.

"Sure, way more people die in swimming pools than from mass shootings. But we need to ban guns anyway because swimming pools aren't made to kill, and guns basically are."

If you don't see the inane, illogical bullshit in the above statement you are delusional.

because niggers

It's funny how none of my posts got replied to by these gun control nuts. Bc I speak truth, and they have nothing but anecdotal bullshit as their whole stance. What fucking sheeple you are.

And there is far more crime prevented by decent people with guns than there are shootings, so by your own logic, you're delusional.

keep crying those delicious tears.

>It's funny how
funny haha or funny strange?

Any cause that can be treated should be treated.
The problem with guns is that it is one that removes almost all of the victims fault.
A fat guy who goes white-water rafting has it coming, but a person going to school or a club being shot has nothing to do with his own actions.

nap.edu/read/18319/chapter/3
Obama himself already proved in 2013 that private legal gun ownership isn't the problem and actually saves more lives than gun deaths in total. Oh shit. Wait. He told the MSM not to report on it because it didn't fit his agenda. Damn.

>agree with bolt action restriction, but semi automatic is kind of a standard now so good luck
>I would even go as high as a 15 round magazine limit, I literally do not care what anyone says 30 is just too fucking much
>price is already cost prohibitive I'd leave it alone
>education /should/ be a factor but there's a lot of grey area to that
>stiffer background checks is really all the rational left has been asking for this whole time, nobody with a brain wants to actually ban guns
>let people store guns at home but under proper conditions (in a safe, lock box, whatever but somewhere not accessible to anyone other than the owner)
>mandatory training! Put the "well regulated militia" bit to practice and get this fucks off the couch

Own all the guns you want we're all doomed whether it be bullets or nuclear war were all dead and people who debate these things are just scared

Please promptly insert a cactus into your anus and then work on your reading comprehension.

The argument was in quotes because I was making a point, it's not MY argument.

'gun control nut' here

just got here and don't feel like reading the whole thread, can you link me to your posts so i can btfo you with my superior arguments and logic?

OP is a tard, as usual.

So what you're saying is that because more drunk people fall into swimming pools accidentally than people get killed with guns, we shouldn't worry about trying to prevent as many murders as possible?

Ok.

OH and by the way no one wants to ban guns. They want more regulation and restrictions on guns. Anyone with an iota of intelligence would know that gun control =/= gun prohibition.

Nobody has a problem with background checks. We already get checked 3 times for 1 purchase. We kinda take pride in being law abiding citizens.

export of weapons general should be banned

if you want to use weapons build your own and get in war with them