Why does Sup Forums go full SJW when someone says anything positive about leafy?

Why does Sup Forums go full SJW when someone says anything positive about leafy?

Because he sucks?
Never seen someone go SJW on him though,

/Thread

Agreed.

> calling someone on their shit
>full on sjw

Go fuck yourself faggot

I literally don't even know who that is

a youtuber

So he has no relevance then. Got it.

Leafy is fucking awesome.

anyone who says anything positive about leafy is most likely the sjw
fuck off jew

we went against onisenpai, my favourite youtuber

How? he is litterally Sup Forums the youtuber.

no he's not

you know you have to be over 18 to go on Sup Forums
right?

>a youtuber
Then what the fuck is this shit doing on Sup Forums?
Since when does Sup Forums discuss youtubers? Oh, yeah. Since it's death and since it's flooded with normalshits.

YouTube is for cucks

It's not an SJW thing

His content is merely repulsive and without effort other than the drive to achieve the most edge

Leafy is a colossal faggot, and not in the good way like is often used here, in the pejorative way

tbh i always considered LeafyIsHere an acceptable blue pilled youtuber.

Honestly speaking, I don't like Leafy because his humor is lacking and I hate the drama aspects of it. His channel is lame, and as a gamer, he's boring. Pick one video where he's not playing one of the same three games. Second to that, Onision is edgy as fuck and also gay. His content was shit after Skye, and even before it was cancer. But nonetheless, good on you mate.

People hate leafy because he says shit it is.

>defending a 14 y/o that shit talks about everyone with clickbait titles "CRINGIEST KID THAT EVER WALKED THE EARTH, CRINGIEST KID THAT EVER VISITED THE INTERNET"

You're either a fellow 14 years old or retarded.
Or both

>Posting an image from reddit
get the fuck out of Sup Forums

You're an austitic. There's no fucking way you don't use YouTube.

If you like leafy kill yourself

Kek

He is an 20 year old man that lives under a bridge getting wifi from a nearby mcdonalds and uses youtube money to feed his crack addiction

get your fucking facts straight.