Good evening Sup Forums

Good evening Sup Forums

Today after extensive research im proud to be able to explain to you one of the unsolved mysteries of Sup Forums.
Those of you that have been on Sup Forums for a bit longer aleady and especially those with some knowledge about Germany and its language have probably noticed how Bavarians always seem to be really angry especially towards their fellow Germans.
You dont see this with Scotts for example who have a legitimate reason to have such an attitude.
Today I am able to explain where this anger comes from, you see this picture is the average Bratwurst everywhere in Germany.
Delicious and quite the size, right?

why don't you shut up and just kiss me?

Now what we have here is the Bavarian Bratwurst of choice.
I think it is now obvious where all this rage stems from?
This theory only gets supported by the fact that Bavarians throughout history have been very supportive of the Papacy.
Now I myself am a proud Catholic but I have to admit that they have committed mistakes in the past.
Many experts in my field argue that the bavarian urge to be subordinatse stems from the fact that theyre originally subdued slavs and not quite as german as the rest of Germany.
Kind as germans are we accepted them quickly into our Imperium but for the twisted bavarian soul this was unacceptable, they needed a new slaver to devout themselves to and it was the Papacy.
This is all nonsense, if you look up italian sausages by yourself you will see that theyre quite similar in size compared to the bavarian ones.
It has nothing to do with bavarians being originally subdued slaves or masochists - it all boils down to them being Brothers in mini-sausage arms.

haha k*rds btfo!!!

This seems smarter for the bun.

You dont usually eat them with a bun, I just choose the pictures for a size comparison.

This thread made me think

>Scots have a reason to be annoyed at other Brits

Could you please explain this?

It shouldnt be the topic of this thread but scotts and English are actually a different people, another culture.
Bavarians are just germans, its like Birmingham suddenly wanting independence, for Scotland it makes sense, for bavaria it doesnt.

Fuk you, now I'm craving a braadworst. With glazed onions and artisanal mustard.

I always see this bizarre opinion on Sup Forums. What's different about Scottish people? They eat haggis sometimes? I 100% guarantee that you could drive into Scotland from England and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference at ALL apart from the accents. Same as Wales, not so much NI

Because you forced them to assimilate.
The skirts, the doodlesack, haggis, irn bru etc its all there.

>Bavarians are just germans

Boivarii = Boi + -uarii
Beieren = Bei + -waren = "those who used to be Boii"

They were Boii before the Dacians drove them from their original home (Bohemia). And Boii were Celts.

The sausages, the tracht, the catholicism etc, it's all there

Yes thats why i said theyre subdued slavs, we opened our kind german hearts for them and assimilated them, through slavery.

The sausages are different, the rest doesnt have the Trachten and the country is split roughly 50-50 in confession.
Scotland and England were different Kingdoms for centuries, fighting each other.

Well I don't know why you don't want to take my word for it but it's true, they're essentially identical countries apart from superficial differences. The time when they fought was so long ago it doesn't affect the modern day at all. It only matters in the eyes of silly nationalists, just like with Bavaria

Buddy the "modern" englishman is a product of all kinds of europeansi mmigrating there, by the time we were already united wwith bavarians you were roman occupied and built a wall to exclude them!
It would take more than thousand years from that point to unify.

Celto-Slavs, and they're the most affluent part of Germany.

It is only normal that they have such a strong regionalist feeling, they've been an independent kingdom for so long.

If you dont get out of my Thread you will be the next part of germany.

B-but I'm the only one here.

Ok then Bump it more pls.

én is bump vagyok

Although I must say your bratwursten like in the OP pic are better.

We also make them like that, but in a long picollo sandwich, so it holds the glazed onions and mustard more evenly.

They sell them at the christmas market right now, damn jews ask 5 euros for one, but they're really good, especially after some beers.

pic related, except that that faggot didn't take any onions, what a homo

>by the time we were already united wwith bavarians you were roman occupied and built a wall to exclude them!

Not really, technically you weren't united until Bismarck came.

Well, you were for a brief period under us.

We also have bigger Bratwurst...s, they're called "Fränkische Bratwürste". They're about as big as the one in the OP, but they're usually not served in a bun.

>Bavarians always seem to be really angry especially towards their fellow Germans

One simple reason.
Oh: and because you faggots nearly all vote Greens as your leaders.

Anyways:
Fränkische > Nürnberger > Bratwurst

Krakauer = god tier

Baden-Würtemberg und Bayern zu Österreich wann ?