Looking for your best shoops. Anything goes

Looking for your best shoops. Anything goes.

I will give 1 BTC to the first godtier shoop that gets trips and 2 BTC for quads.

bump

cool im gonna work on it
homo faggot

:D

Here OP

yeah give me

kek

OP better not be a faggot

bomb

nigger

jew

kike

hitler

What is this cuckery

I worked really hard on this op
Can I attleast have 5 dollars if I don't get trips/quads?

and the ugly people losers smell like dog shit like beyonce and is selfish
and the ugly people losers is ugly as shit and smell like dog poop like beyonce
and the ugly people losers is ugly and cant do anything and try to make the attrative loser people look bad even tho ugly and cant do anything and smell like dog shit and is ugly and the ugly people losers only get anything cause outnumber the attrative loser people and the popular people and thats why the ugly people losers is pathatic and smell like dog shit like beyonce and like the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers
so the ugly people loser sis pathatic for hurting the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way
and the ugly people losers get anything the ugly people losers want even tho smell like dog shit like beyonce and is ugly like the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like dog shit and is ugly and is ugly and try to act better then everybody and thats why the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is pathatic and is ugly as shit and smell like dog poop n get anything they want cause outnumber everybody and can hurt the attrative loser people and the popular people the ugly way even tho the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers is too ugly to hurt popular people with looks and is ugly as shit plus smell like dog shit like beyonce like the ugly people losers like the ugly guys losers that smell like dog shit like beyonce and is ugly

KEK

jkldsnljfvndc

O.O

Are you there OP?

yes

Do you still have to send them to the phone number in the other thread?

no

come 4cucks we need moar!

ssssssss

If this thread dies I will re-post

do another one

kek

bump

I wonder how many cocks I can fit in her mouth

should make a penis coming out of her mouth and ballsack hang over chin