What's the most beta thing you've done for a girl?

What's the most beta thing you've done for a girl?

Nothing.

Loaned her £3500. Not even my gf.

Sucked off her boyfriend

always spending money on her, smoking her out and buying her drugs.

>was friendzoned

And that's basically it.

Bought her Chipotle, biked it to her, then she went back inside. We never texted or called after this.

just why?

I was trying to get my dick wet...

WTF does doing something "beta" for a girl mean? Do you mean letting her cuck you? Because you dumbasses have been treating the words "cuck" and "beta" as though they mean different things. They're actually the same. I'm 40 years old with erectile dysfunction, there's nothing a bitch has that I need. So if they want me to put up with them, they end up doing shit for me and I'm the one with the money. It's funny how shit changes the older you get. The one thing I've noticed about you young dudes is how fucking gay you all are. I hope for your sakes ya grow out of it.

drove across the state every weekend to see her sorry cheating ass

your dick would be more wet if you jumped in a fucking pool with an anchor on your ankle

Picked her up with my car and drove her for over an hour to meet som guy she had bought a TV from.

We met up with him, I put the TV in my trunk while she was chatting with him.

An hour drive back. Made me stop somewhere so she could go food shopping. Back at her place, I carry the TV inside and set it up for her. She had been invited to dinner with a friend or something so I had to leave her at that point.

Next day in gym, she tells me shes going on a date with the guy who sold her the TV.

She offered gas money.

>mfw I said no

My wife is a hotwife, does that count?

Yeah, I've done that. But after I realized it, I drove all that way to fuck her sister instead. She never found out as far as I know. Her sister was a better lay.

Sorry I intensified your autism. Maybe you should see a therapist about that.

What a cunt. You might as well fuck yourself over completely and buy her a blu-ray player.

>40 years old
>still on 4chin
>erectile dysfunction

wish we could all be like you mate

Drive my crush around town looking for a Nintendo ds for her bf's nephew

married her

That's 35 average hookers you could have had.

i once listened to a girl talking

it was horrendous

When she left her husband, I took in her cat until she can get her own place.

It has been 8 months now.

Congrats on your new cat

>assumes the average 4chin user is 18
>has no clue about the average demographic of 4chin user
Fuck off cuck.

>be me, 10th grade
>hot girl named Amanda has been flirting with me hard-core since we got back from winter break and are in two of the same classes
>both of us single
>Valentine's Day approaching in a few days
>"user, you'd better get me something for Valentine's Day? hehehehe ;o)"
>ummm
>don't have a car yet, so get my mom to drive me to get a card, chocolates, and a teddy bear
>write in the card that we should totally take our flirting selves to the movies or on a hike
>whatcouldgowrong.exe
>next day, Valentine's Day, I show up to class with the gift bag, pink/red tissue paper, the card, etc
>bitch looks at me wide-eyed
>"um, I was just joking....I thought you knew that?"
>class is staring at me
>spaghetti everywhere
>fuck that stupid whore

She's now a single mom desperately clinging to her "twenties" even though she just turned 30. New boyfriend every year or so it seems.

Not sure if it was beta of me, but it still made me feel pretty beta at the time.

mfw

>Be in high school
>Friend breaks up with her bf , I decide I want to try to make her happy, maybe get some rebound action
>Take her fishing and other various activities to get her mind off her breakup
>One day she asks if I wanted to go with her to see some free concerts in the city
>Sure why not
>Get there, park, everything cool
>Her bf jumps from the corner and they start hugging and kissing
>Apparently her bf's dad was running the whole event
>I ended up being a third wheel for 6 hours because I needed to take her home
>Ended up tweeting the whole event in anger knowing no one would really care
>Ask her why she was back with him after telling me she was 100% done with him
>"user, girls are weird hehe"

Havent talked to her since

Thanks. I actually do like this cat, and she says she's getting a place in August, so now I have to decide if I'm going to actually give him up.

This

well i know for onething im 18, (not the dude you replied to) and i know a lot that uses Sup Forums

used a condom

Did she pay you back?

You concern yourself with this stuff at 40 years old? That's pathetic bro.

nothing im too ugly for being even a beta :((

let her buy me lunch

i think you dodged a bullet dude, lucky you

slap that bitch

>not getting dumb bitches to pay for your shit

Helped her move twice

just a friend or?

just by looking at posts you can take a pretty educated guess that the average Sup Forums user is 15-25 age bracket and a social outcast

I'm not a teenager and as ive gotten older ive used it less and less, only really going on when there is something happening (like GoT and the GB EU ref)

I hope to god im not still looking at all whenever im your old ass age. surely none of your peers irl use it

This was 6 years ago, and shes married to the bf now; shes gained a good 80 lbs after getting the ring and makes me laugh daily

Yeah

Caught my wife cheating. She said she was confused and wanted to keep fucking him while she got her head straight. I said ok. So for three months I'd have to ask her if she was planning to go by his place on the way home from work.

np then, would be worse if it was like an ex or such

but why user

well you won in the end

Damn OP

ofcourse she ''wasn't'' kill yourself you fucking cuck

loved one

I had a crush on this girl in high school. Deep black hair, pearlescent white skin, tourqoise eyes; stunning.

We had a few classes together, and she ran in a similar circle to me, but she was infinitely more outgoing and confident; a natural joy to be around.

Compared to my awkward, self depreciating humour and not entirely developed body (got tall but hadn't filled out) she was beyond reproach in my eyes. But I dreamed, oh did I dream.

One day, after having a particularly "vivid" dream, I thought I'd try my hand:

I actually went, well, pretty good, actually. She laughed, I smiled, we talked... It was good.

This continued for a few weeks, the occasional joke there, the offhand smile there. I really thought there was something happening, but I was so insecure and filled with doubts, I couldn't act; paralysed by an unknowable fear.

And then there was the party.

I was invited, which was a good sign, and there would be booze (which would lend me courage) so I said "this is it, I'll tell her"

The night arrives, I'm dressed in what I could only call my nicest "smart-casual" clothes, and I'm greeted at the door with mirth; it's in full swing already.

I seek her out, find her with a group, and choose to insert myself into the circle, talk politely, complain about bad teachers, speak about the future - most importantly, knock back a few swigs of Dutch courage.

An hour goes by, then two. The party gets a little slower, with people kinda just sitting in groups, chilling, talking shut, some people smoking weed (I never did because my mother smoked a lot and has always had terrible trouble because of cigarettes, so I equated the two as the same in my mind). I declined but slowly kept drinking, and finally she left the group to go inside.

Here it was: my moment.

She was clearly somewhat inebriated, but so was I so fuck it, and I started talking; small talk first, nothing major, and then...

(To be continued below)

Yeah I think so. I mean, she was hot then and later during our senior year I had a clear chance to fuck her on spring break in Panama City Beach, but I was on acid and she was too drunk so it didn't gel. Thank god. She even eventually got a huge foot tattoo. Fucking dumb cunt.

I'm just glad I dodged that bullet because in college I had a lot of fun with different girls and I could only imagine the hollow existence I would lead if I was still paying child support to her now. Child support has to be the biggest cock-block of all time.

>High School
>Have a crush on a girl in my Photo class
>Buy tickets to fashion runway show in Chicago
>Out like $80
>Say that friend cancelled on me and have extra ticket
>Denied outright
>Ended up going with my friend's girlfriend

I've always ignored girls when they try to talk to me, unless it was about homework. Most of the times I don't even respond when they say hello cause they don't wanna talk about important shit, only personal shit.

Forgave her only to to have her do it again

Promised an old high school friend and ex that I'd make it to her Birthday party. My Mother ended up in a car crash a week prior and I agreed to let her borrow my vehicle.

So I ended up riding a bicycle for 10 miles to her place and fell asleep on her couch. She let me believe she wanted to get back together but she was doing this to a bunch of guys from High School so she could get money and post stuff she stole from other people on Craigslist.

Bummed a ride across the country with her father and sister to visit her for graduation when in reality she didnt want me out there.

Let them sleep with me in the same bed and not fuck. In retrospect, I should have raped them both.

Neat. While this guy's handing out life lessons your all expounding on ways you've endured being faggots by choice.

How do you have even a shred of dignity left after that? You certainly take the award for most beta move in this thread. Jesus christ man, if a woman cheats it ends right there. There's no discussing it or figuring it out, it's over. But letting her get ploughed by the guy she cheated on you with while she figured shit out is next level. You're hardly a human at all at this point.

continue

>keeping a promise and then her revealing her true colors
How is this beta? Did you give her money or something? It sounds like you kept your promise and she turned out to be a shitty friend, not beta.

I've had about £1500 back, it's been a few years but she's giving as much as she can.

Fuck you. No.

Gave her a ride in my car one hour each way cuz I thought I was gonna get laid. We had to stop to "get weed". I waited in the car. When she got back after (too long) and demanded a ride back home I knew I'd just been epic played! I gave her a ride back home she'll never forget. That's all I had left cuz I knew she was paranoid of driving fast or dangerously due to a past experience in a car where her mom died. MOST BETA shit ever done for a girl. Learned my lesson good.

stay up late to help my crush in math on the day before the exam.
Spend a lot of money for her.
Yes I'm very beta, but I love her

"Hey user (me) can you give me some advice?"

"Sure I can (super hot girl) I can do that"

"Well... What do you think of (guy who I hate because he's an asshole)?"

"Well (super hot girl) I think he's an asshole (I lost the reasons) why?"

"Oh... Never mind user"

"No come on tell me (super hot girl)"

"Could you give him this note?"

"Er... Sure? What's it about? Are you ok (super hot girl)?"

"Yeah, just don't read it - give it to him"

"Ok, but then can we talk (super hot girl?)"

"Sure user, sure"

So...

I find asshole guy, sitting with asshole friends. They don't notice as I get closer, but as I sit down one of them pulls my seat out from under me and I spill my drink all over me.

"The fuck you want (user)?"

"(Super hot girl) gave me this not to give to you"

"She what? Gimme that!"

He snatches it away and reads it. Then smiles the most shit-eating grin I have ever seen, and say "sure, tell her yes, hahaha"

I get up and walk back, find her, and tell her "he says yes? What this about (super hot girl)?"

She gets flustered and kinda just palms it off and eventually sneaks away.

I don't see her for the rest of the night, and go home sad. Baby steps, I thought to myself, baby steps.

Next day I find out what the note said.

"Wanna fuck in my room? I want you to be my first"

They dated for a year, he abused her, beat her, destroyed her emotionally, then posted pics of her online with his dick in her mouth.

Yep and you're a fag

Walked 2 hours through rushing rain to spend 15mins with her

rubbed her feet

got her herpes without getting my dick wet

I built a table. Got a blowjob in return.

ITT: Why women are the way they are.

All of you are to blame. You're the reason women are materialistic, stuck up, shallow, vapid and soulless cunts.

You guys put them on pedestals their entire lives just like every other guy. Then you guys complain that they're spoiled, heartless and shallow.

Should have left her there for her shitty old boyfriend to take care of. You want him you got him!

STOP. THAT. Find your balls and tell her to respect you. You'll find out how she really feels.

I liked a facebook post

i fucking hope this is a fake story you cant be that much of a weef

Proposed

This

Yep, you dodge a bullet, but it was pretty beta and a worthy cringe greentext

Agreed. Women don't deserve a special niche.

I once left my house and family dinner on christmas eve because a girl I knew had to rush to the hospital with her infant daughter who supposedly had a lung failure. She was a massive wreck and I figured what the fuck, holidays are for caring so I got in the car and drove 200 miles to spend the night with them at the hospital so she wasn't left alone.

Once there I start reading between the lines of her behavior and notice a few signs with the nurses that strongly suggested nothing ever really happened, and that it was all just a cry for attention. Albeit I never got this confirmed I believe the whole thing was bullshit, which got painfully obvious further down the line the more I got to know said girl. Without arguing I left and drove back home, next time I saw her she took one of my favourite hoodies "because it was cold" and never gave it back. Now lives with a fat 40-something year old biker guy who's probably legally retarded in some countries.

Married her. Fuck my life.

HOLY FAAAAACK

underrated post

I gave her my 1€ lighter

who hurt you user

this.

ive had a few girls sleep in my bed and nothing ever happened.

The worst example was with this super cute 10. that day I had said to one of my buddies i thought this girl was the hottest in our whole town (live in very small place with only a few bars so you kind of know everyone).

we were at different bars that niht but bumped into eachother at closing time. joked around, laughing, flirting, she's wearing my jacket

somehow convice her to come back to my house, so we walk back, holding hands, flirting. she tell me SHE FUCKING TELLS ME that she likes it super rough and kind of rapey. im a virgin at this stage so i dont take the hint at all.

in my room, looking at stuff online and shit then the alcohol starts wearing off and next thing she is passed out

next day, a guy in my college says he drove past me on the walk home with her when we were holding hands. says she is wild and asks if she asked me to rape her. he shows me a video of her being s sub and doing anything he asks.

ill know next time that rape is the way to go

She tied me to the bed spread eagle and blindfold. She left me there for a while then I heard another guys voice. Heard them fucking. Blindfold was removed. See gf getting spit roasted at the end of the bed.. bad feels

would have left here there and go for a beer

upvote then fucking weeb

Women genetically are inferior. It's not a woman hate thing to say they're inferior... they are by design. They aren't as intelligent or as strong.

this thread is a fucking goldmine for cringe

Literally the first episode of Big Bang Theory

My girlfriend pissed in the sink in my dorm room because she was naked and didn't want to walk down the hall to the bathroom.

Didn't have toilet paper, obviously, so she told me to lick her (still dripping with piss) pussy clean. Did it about 8 times that week.

It's Monday afternoon and you're on Sup Forums. No one on Sup Forums right now has a life worth living.

lol