Isn't.

That.

Bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0WWzgGyAH6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying it's bad at all

It's pure Kino, inb4 evanslaugh

It's better than Thor movies, Iron Man 2, Age of Ultron and Ant Man.

I liked it. But I also liked Man of Steel, even though the tone was off.

>inb4 DCuck

I've seen Civil War twice (once in 2D, once in 3D). I liked it too.

After me.

>better than Ant Man
We both know that's a lie. While Ant Man was terribly formulaic, it actually had some pretty decent scenes in it (The story of how the mexican dude knows where they can break in, part of the final fight being showed from the perspective of the little girl). Plus, they even managed to make you feel bad about the death of a single ant. Not to mention that the story was at least coherent compared to BvS.

Antz is the superior Ant-kino

It's pretty forgettable and all over the place in regards to tone and characters.
>inserting Aquaman, Flash, and cyborg for the fans.
>WW just because.
>Jessie Eisenberg comic relief
I honestly can't think of a great scene at all in this movie. It's not for me, and I'm not impressed by it.

lol no fucking way

Sure, its not THAT bad but its still pretty bad

are you joking? Thor the Dark World was still more interesting and excting than BvS. And Ant Man is so fucking different it's incomparable. And it's better.

agreed

IT. IS. BAD

It is bad.

>Of course my Disney movies are better because Internet critics said so who are totally not paid.

It's. Worse.

It's not bad at all.
Capekino.

I appreciate that they tried to expand the genre thematically. However, I could record myself taking a huge Indian food shit and that it's about the existential dread that lives in the hearts of all men but that doesn't make it art. It's just a sweaty and pasty fat guy taking a smelly shit.

it seems to be a normalfag meme to hate it.

>3
>THREE
>TRES
>years in production
>muh Martha
>the titular fight only last 5 minutes
>movie goes out of its way for hour and a half to show why Batman is butthurt at Superman while Superman is butthurt at Batma because
>not putting the rest of the JL in the Knightmare sequence with Cyborg telling Flash that their only hope now is to go back
>3 fucking years of production
>end up with something that feels like they put together 6 months ago on a rush
>It isn't that bad

I liked the movie?

>inb4 fa/tv/irgins explain to me why I should hate the film

Anyone with a slightest modicum of interest in fantastic storytelling and visuals KNOW that BvS is pure cape goodness.

just watch this fucking trailer

shit

it's practically the movie with better editing.

youtube.com/watch?v=0WWzgGyAH6Y

It's fucking great.

Honestly the reaction to this film makes me wonder whether there has actually been a concerted effort to tear it down. Before I wouldn't have believed such a thing were possible, but now I'm not sure.

Because they're not. It's time to take off the tinfoil hat.

i don't get how this is any worse than other capeshit

you're totally right.

BvS is only surpassed by MoS.

>Better than Ant-Man

Who cares what critics say
I like what i like
And i had fun with BvS but it was awful
And I loved At Man, bacause it suprised me