Ask a Satanist anything

Ask a Satanist anything

Hi, Kenny

isnt that andy black

You an guy or a girl?

No thanks, you're probably too much of a faggot to have a normal convo

No, its andy sixx, singer of the hottest sexiest emoest gothiviest darkiest hardcoreiest punkcoreiest hard rock metalist rock band ever, Black Veil Brides and i really wanna duck a log of shit out of his ass hole

Im the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan. I have no gender.

What the fuck did you just call me? Bitch, im the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan and I will cast you into the abyss that is the mosh pit at a Black veil brides concert so you can be torn apart by the soldiers of the BVB Army. Fuck you, faggot

Bvb army forever! Heil Satan!

Ah so it was b8

How many cats did you killed?

Is satan real?

Why is Andy Sixx faggoty lttle bitch that quit school cause he got bullied?

if people like this shit after 16 that's sad.

ITT: Attention whores

Best demon?

Id say so, but I knew a satanic shit in high school. Shit is practically identical.

Shop @ Hot Topic = Satanist? I guess the Mall is a level of Hell; makes sense..

Fuck you OP, don't pull HC music into your emo fagg music.

>bvb fans are satanists
2/10 edgy 12yo

satan is lucifer no where he is shown as evil as such and he would see you girly emo fags as beta male losers

Why is lou so fucking hard on expert in GH3?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA fuck off

No it wasnt and if you get smart with me, im going to invoke my powers as the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan and cast you into the abyss.
Bvb army forever! Heil Satan.

Ive killed about 9, but beleive me, they were not killed in vain, they were merely sacrificed at the awesome almightiness at a Black Veil Brides concert

Yes. Im the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan and can confirm he is real

He didnt quit school, he left it because hes too emo and gothic and sexy and metal for school. So fuck you, bitch.

No, youre sad you little botch. Youre just jealous because im going to suck all of the shit out of andy sixxs ass hole and not leave any for you to suck out so fuck you, cunt. Bvb army forever! Heil satan!

Jynxx of course

No, nothing is identical to the BVB Atmy! Heil Satan!

Makes perfect sense.

No, hey fuck you bitch. Im not a faggotx im the Emo Gothic Darklord of Satan and will cast you into the abyss that is the mosh pit at a Black Veil Brides concert you motherfucmer.

No hey fuck you bitch. Im going to suck ALL of the shit out of andy sixxs ass hole and not leave any for you to suck out because youre just a little bitch who can go and fuck themselves because you want to suck shit out of andy sixxs ass hole but is too much of a bitch to even ben considered for it, so fuck you.

No, hey fuck you bitch. Good luck trying to suck shit out of andy sixxs ass hole tonight because im going to make sure you never get the taste of his delicious warm log ever again.

Because andysixx is so fucking hot that i just wanna suck a log of shit out of his ass hole and use the log of shit as a dildo to fuck my pussy with and have the bacteria from the shit fertilize my egg cells and impregnate me with a retarded human shit baby and then I want to give birth to that retarded human shit baby