My 15 years old died this morning. I found it at my doorstep, bruises and bloodied but still breathing...

My 15 years old died this morning. I found it at my doorstep, bruises and bloodied but still breathing. Maybe a car hit him and try his best to carry himself home to see me for the last time. I can't do anything. He died on my arm..warm turn to cold and stiff. It hurt more than anything.. Carry me down with feel Sup Forums... I'm sick at heart

>double dubs
Checked

That sucks bro, Im sorry to hear.

Nothing you can do with a worn out pussy once it has been smashed that hard. Rip

I'm sorry op

Your cat is dead.

Find the fucker who killed it and get revenge

Mine died a month ago, he was 16. Old as fuck, with signs of dementia and blind as a mole. Your cat didn't have much juice in it left, bro. Let it go, we're all going to the same hungry mouth.

Op here. Can i get some feel gif or image about cat or animal..please. I really need to cry today

Rip kit kat

/thread

Make sure your next cat is an indoor cat. Problem solved.

Aww that sucks bro. My cat got hit by a car recently got away with a really bad broken leg and few teeth knocked out cost me $3500 in vets fees cause I didn't wanna be jew and amputate the leg.

My mom and me used to always play the NES together. My grandma bought me the system when I was really little. We'd pop in Super Mario Bros. 3 and play it for a couple hours on Friday nights, then go to bed and play it the next morning. Somehow we never got too far without the system being unplugged. Recently she asked me to play it with her. She reminded me of 'how much fun we used to have' and that 'she loved those days.' My mom was never the very social type and never had anyone to talk to, really, besides me that I can recall. To tell you the truth, she was high-functioning autistic. But she was always very pure and loving. I didn't play with her though. I just wanted to go to my room and go on my computer.

A week ago though, the day after while I was in bed sleeping mid-day, she died in a car crash. I never even got to tell her I loved her again. If I'd have played with her, maybe she would still be here. I love you Mom

We're with you man. Can't speak for the assholes about to troll you but true Sup Forums shares your sadness.

My cat are healthy and live his life to the fullest. All my neighbour know and greet him whenever he's around.

That sucks. Cats are awesome. Sorry.

R.I.P. OP'S CAT

I'm sorry. The same thing happened my cat about a month ago. She was 9 or 10 and the most lovey cat I knew. It felt bad for a while, but I realized that she wouldn't want me to feel too bad over her death. She'd want me to move on. Good luck Sup Forumsro

Here you go.

My friends said maybe he fucked up his internal really bad. Blood come out of his ear and nose..and his anus too. Damn it

my condolences op, he must have been a great friend

I don't know of i can ever replace him..

duuuuude, sorry for your loss - sucks hard

remember the good times - you gave your old mog a good and long life

and when it feels better - get down to the rehoming centre and rescue a new critter that needs a home

I'm sorry man. RIP cat.

Sorry, mate. Dead pets are always a shitfest. Go have a drink in his itty bitty kitty name. All a man can do.

rip in pepperoni my friend

Op here..sorry to hear that. I feel for you

I know that feel user, i'm so sorry for you

my chest.

fuck off with your feels mom pasta we're talking about a cat here

Thanks..it mean a lot

Sorry for you loss.
The Chinese restaurant down the street will probably give you between 30 - 40 cents per pound for him. How much does he weigh?

... Fuck it. Saved.

I'll try..

Just a stray cat. (Outside == Stray)

Good riddance and damn shame it took 15 years to take out that trash.

bro this has happened 3 times to me. twice my mom ran over my cats and the died in my arms the third i saw get run over by a speeding car and thrown about 6 feet up in the air. it always very hard to have your beloved pet die in your arms, its devastating. however just remember that its gone to kitty heaven to hunt all the little anials it wants and stay outside all night. it takes time but youll get over the feels bro. i know you can do it. good luck

dont be an ass when hes down bro. he deont wanna sell his dead kitty

I already buried him..wait...fuck you

M-my eyes are just in wet spot..

>implying that an outdoor cat and whose effective "den" is its owner's home is a stray
Also, nice edge, faggot.

RIP OP's cate.

right on bro that guys a shit head

He is not a stray. in and out whenever he want. My neighbourhood is an awesome place.

>Double doubles

Your cat is now in Valhalla

My fucking sides!!!!!

Condolences, OP.

And yet you have so much in common, for you are without question an oxygen-thieving waste of protein who should kill himself ASAP

nobody thinks your assholishness is cool.

RIP cato

Thanks bro

Get a dog cats are for fags I killed a cat last year by putting soup on it it kept licing it's self and shut and puked it 's self to death

dont be hatin' on the chinese bro.

no problem i know it extremely painful but we are here for you bro. keep your head up your lil fur baby doesnt want you yo be sad forever

>implying you even love the piece of shit when you force it to live feral stray cat life
>implying it doesn't have nature's justice coming for being a stray
>implying you even own the vermin

The only thing better than a dead stray cat is more dead stray cats.

Take better care of your animals and they wouldn't of fucking gotten hit by a car. You have no one to blame but your own stupidy.

>NES
>Super Mario.

>more edgy faggots

china is the asshole of the planet bro

You'll go to hell surely..

wow, so cool, so edgy
>look i have dog, i'm so social
literally kill yourself, you shouldn't be alive
waste of fucking oxygen

If you don't like cats, then why are you here?

checked

trips of truth

/thread

cats are nocturnal hunters dude. they belong outside with coming in during the day to sleep

>implying that keeping a cat indoors when it clearly wants to be outside is love

getting three random numbers coming up together to make "trips" dont mean shit is true dickface

So you're saying they are not an animal fit to be a pet.

Why tolerate their existence in a city then?

>I was only pretending to be retarded

I also colt a cat in my trap last week and shot it in the head with a pellet gun till it was dead felt good man

Capt. Autismo can't waddle out of momma's basement any cos 2many nuggies been bought with his Good Boy Points.

I've lost a cat too. He was my first cat. One day we found a lump on his shoulder and we took him to the vet. It was cancer. A few months later he died in his favorite chair in the living room. I feel for you, OP.

sure you did you fucking autistic homosexual faggot

Some Asian fucker in here is thinking "damn that's a tasty looking cat"

every single time

Also cats can get AIDS dogs don't get AIDS so therefore dogs are superior to cats fuck all you cat lovers

Health is not infinite, dude. Disease and death is the only thing at the end of the road.

you really are a retarded piece of shit aren't you?

I'm sorry bro, we just lost one of our dogs we've had for about 9 years. Also our cat died a few years ago and he couldn't walk and he drug himself to the door to my room and died right then looking at me. It's sad and I like animals more than I do people. Just try to keep your head up and smoke some weed. That's what I do.

My cat died last year op. Its stupid but i never got over it we got this new one. His name is pizza cat and i dont love him very much.

Oh no, that's so horrifying and heartbreaking.

I'm so so so sorry OP.

Stay connected in your heart to your friend as he crosses over to the other side. He's not leaving you, he's just going ahead for a while. And his spirit will always be with you, until you join him again one day.

Here's a picture of one of my cats who has gone ahead. I miss him very much.

I'm so so so sorry.

My granma died..i did not cry..my girlfriend left me..i did not cry a bit. But this one just shot through me

Rip

F

Weed are scarce here..i only had one pack of winston and i'm still crying on his grave

Found out I have cancer

Sorry your cat is dead

Sorry to hear that..

Hit a nerve did I Chubbo? No GBPs for you tonight - not momma's good boy now.

Don't even troll about it bro. I'll fuck you up

how in is me stating the fact that they are nocturnal hunters by nature make them unsuitable pets? please explain

Underneath the cold apathy and cruel point of your post is pain. Who did you lose user? Im sorry for your loss and pain. Tell us about it. We wont make fun.

this right here. anger is a secondary emotion. whats causing the hatred bro? whats getting to you in your life that you gotta be a shitbag to people that are down about loosing a friend?

woops sent to wrong bro sorry

OP I am very sorry for your loss. pets are just like family, sometimes even closer than family.

OP do you have any neighbors that would want to harm your cat to get back at you or something?

>this right here. anger is a secondary emotion. whats causing the hatred bro? whats getting to you in your life that you gotta be a shitbag to people that are down about loosing a friend?

I don't know. But one of my neighbour 19 years old daughter had a crush on me since high school. She's a gothic emo and i really don't like her. I heard that gothic worshipper kill cat to get revenge of the owner but what the fuck..

Maybe i can investigate on that

dude goths are sensitive people the are not gonna kill your cat

poor kitty. id be broken if that happened to my cat