Is there anything worse than an entitled beaner that loves welfare?

Is there anything worse than an entitled beaner that loves welfare?

2 dead babies

How about a xenophobic retard that wants to occupy a land that he never had any claim to in the first place?

are you joking or are you actually retarded?

Neither, you pleb.

he got a point you autistic cumbeard

No, I definitely think you are a grade A retard

>claim

white man is superior in technology and in intelligence

the spoils go to the victor :)

>No, I definitely think

I disagree.

Demonstrably incorrect.

And even if it was correct, by this logic, I would be justified in cracking your skull open and taking your shit.

>I would be justified in cracking your skull open and taking your shit

you could try jose

>Demonstrably incorrect.
LOL

>you could try jose

There is no try.

An entitled white methhead on welfare

An entitled white meth head on welfare

Whites pay all the taxes that fund your niggery behavior :p

With spics and commies, it's always try but never win.

I will enjoy your girly screams when China and Russia bend you over and deflower your anus.

A racist bigot that makes love to his guns

First they shout "Mexicans taking our jobs" then they shout "Mexicans taking our welfare" which one is it jobs ir welfare?

so if I can kick your ass, I can take your bitch?

Why are eagle and snake on the flag of Italia?

Yes. An entitled white cuck that loves welfare.

>implying he has one

White Meth Head is better than any "intellectual" non-white cocksucker. non-whites they all are "intellectual" only to play victim role. of course I dont speak here about WEEB Holy Trinity (Japanese, Koreans, Chinese) These Guys are Good People.

implying America was ever Mexico, dumb beaners, they are now not even pure-blooded aztecs, metizos.

Those two pussy ass juntas know damn well that they can only fight us by proxy, if an all out war erupted between us, we'd have their countries "occupied" within 5 years.

Maybe if you keep importing beaners and replace us all with second rate petty murderers, they might win. Good luck with that, though, because the wall is coming.

Standing on a cactus growing out of a rock in the middle of a lake.

I would like this fucker to grow and make Mexico great instead of a foreign country

Not gonna happen. We have thousands of nukes. If things go awry, we can always execute the 'Samson Option' on a global scale.

yeah I'm a racist and a bigot, go back to Mexico so you can be a racist and a bigot in your own country too! :D

Your manlet ass can't kick my ass papito

Bold claims from Americans who only established their position in the world by using nazi technology and scientists after ww2.

Right, and of course neither China or Russia have nukes themselves. It also will have absolutely no consequences from their allies in Europe.

Did you give up your home for any illegals lately?

Im not saying I can, even though I can. Im saying that if someone can kick your ass, they can have your bitch and have a rightful claim to take her from you

Name one thing the Nazis did wrong

protip: the holocaust isn't real and killing communists is not wrong

>White Meth Head is better than any "intellectual" non-white cocksucker. non-whites they all are "intellectual" only to play victim role. of course I dont speak here about WEEB Holy Trinity (Japanese, Koreans, Chinese) These Guys are Good People.

You don't present yourself like someone who can comment on who is or isn't "intellectual".

>we'd have their countries "occupied" within 5 years.

No. Russia has nuclear weapons, remember?

>even though I can

your stubbly little arms can't compete with your huge imagination

I like you're not responding the actual point of my replies.

>yeah I'm a racist and a bigot, go back to Mexico so you can be a racist and a bigot in your own country too! :D

Seeing as America was taken by force, explain to me how is it wrong for Mexicans to take America back by force?

No.

you

You're stipulating that they somehow have better satellites in orbit and better missile domes than we do, which is patently false. Their nukes are at best local threats and at worst suicide vests.
Literally muskets versus attack choppers, which is why US jews are so brazen about their foreign policy.

THE STRONG SHOULD FEAR THE WEAK.

Only the people who cheer them on, tell them they're entitled to more while doing less, and profit from ensuring the continuing suffering of millions.

They could navigate a nuke over to the US with their shitty satellites, if they so chose.

I wish China and Russia will return back to their natural ways. China was good Asian country known for taoism, buddhism, martial arts and all good things, Russia was good European country with badass Holy Roman Empire-like coats of arms and beautiful and unique culture, it's all commie bullshit that fucked the shit up. commie bullshit funded by kikes, non-whites and different mongrels. btw Russian Empire was buddy with German and USA. of course even USA is now is not the same good state and country that was in those times, but still. commie bullshit is always rape of traditional culture and native people of country, especially in case with Russia when racial "minorities" took over the power.

>seeing as America was taken by force, explain to me how is it wrong for Mexicans to take America back by force?

Because we have bigger dicks than them

Yes, fat neckbeards with non-ironic Trilby hats ultra rigged vape, and believes in Pastafariansism
>and
Filthy drunk commie russians

An entitled nigger that loves welfare

>being this retarded
When did I ever say the nazis did something wrong? Learn to read a fucking comment.

Who's to say that every major player doesn't already have nukes buried in eachother's respective capitol cities?

Step it up, fam.

And you commies are expecting MEXICO to somehow compete in a global arena of power projection?

10 feet higher, pablo

can't wait for the tacocaust

Shut the fuck up Thrasymachus.
Im arguing that strength has no bearing on property claims.

good thing I'm neither :^)

Except that property claims are enforced by law, which depends on the use of force, to begin with.

To me those white crack heads are as bad as the spics and niggers on welfare but you're saying you rather pay for a lazy white crack heads to stay high on welfare than an "intellectual" non-white?

>implying most don't come in by bribing border agents

Learning Inglés to take our jobs!!

yessir

our problems are ours, don't make someone else's ours too.

>yfw Mexicans are the result of Spaniards raping and killing the native aztec, myan, and inca indians.

#makemexicospainagain
#makespain-mexiconativeamericanlandagain
#makepolandgermanyagain
#makecanadafranceagain

Or maybe we shouldnt try to rewrite history so the losers dont feel bad?

We traded for the land we have with the native population that believed they can own the land. The others, mainly the plains natives, had no concept of land ownership. So taking land from underneath them means nothing to a plains native. Those who claim it does is going against their way of life. Fuck off, we acquired the continental USA properly. Otherwise you could lay claim that the French stole Gaul and the Anglo-Saxons stole the UK isles from the Celts.

are you a White or American?

White people with a lack of their own culture and with zero knowledge of world history. So basically you and the rest of you fucking Yuropeans. They love the food and culture and pre-Columbian symbolism so much, but brown skin terrifies you. Oh no!

>Who's to say that every major player doesn't already have nukes buried in eachother's respective capitol cities?

Pure speculation. As far as I'm aware, Kazakhstan could have alien age technology hidden away somewhere.

I'm not Mexican, and I have never been to the US.

>anyone who isn't in America couldn't possibly point out our retardation

They don't get corporate brownie points for having Gaul and Celt friends.

That only works because law functions normatively. If I wanted to lay claim to your farm and you had no way of stopping me, you would be forced to conclude that my force justifies my ownership of your farm. You could appeal to the law but that would only prove that the law can defend claims to property, not justify them

>desperately trying to sneak in because he has no money
>"ayy ese, policia, ay'll geef u pueblos n peso's for free passage into amerika... I'll throw in a quesoritto"

>lack of their own culture

> They love the food and culture and pre-Columbian symbolism

no I fucking don't you stupid shitskin

Its called an investment dumbass

Mexican living in CA here.

Hi.

I'm agreeing with you

I wouldnt trade my piss for a million peso's. Worthless currency.

>implying corn isn't a-maize-ing

>Otherwise you could lay claim that the French stole Gaul and the Anglo-Saxons stole the UK isles from the Celts.

And who says I don't?

You can try and justify your brutal, barbaric conquest in whatever way you like.

>We traded for the land we have with the native population that believed they can own the land.

What the fuck does this even mean, you illiterate retard?

>Fuck off, we acquired the continental USA properly.

Depends on how you define "properly". If by "properly", you mean by force and brutal extermination, then yes, it was done properly. And I hope someone treats you just as properly in the future.

You know they have exchange centers for currency right.
Boy are you misinformed

I don't get it

Hi there btw

My B, I thought you were being a cheeky sneaky

>I hope someone treats you just as properly in the future.

HOPE AND CHANGE

Yeah and I'm telling you I'm not lugging a million peso's around to trade for like 8 USD dumbass.

>an entitled dindu that loves welfare

>mfw most of Canada was a British colony
>mfw the only claim France has is Quebec
>mfw they can fucking have Quebec. fucking french

Americans that idolize Putin but have never been to Russia

Holy god I'm sorry I didnt break it down into such specifics, I' was more interested in making the point you autistic fuck

A load of entitled beaners

This

Let me explain this more thoroughly so even someone like you can understand. i apologize for thinking you someone of average comprehension.
I'm a Mexican that wants to get into the US. I go to a currency center and trade pesos for dollars. I pay a coyote who has a long term arrangement with a border official or group of border officials to turn a blind eye.
I really hope I dont have to explain further.

The regressive left that feeds these leeches

100% mexican in houston texas reporting in, 12 confirmed white pussies pounded, 1 asian, 2 mexican. Now got white gf of 3 years pregnant, dissolving of white american: around 40% complete

Calm down, bro. You're full of mad.

[Beaner locked on]

>things that definitely are true

I really hope I have to not explain this further either.... your currency is useless and nobody wants it. It can be traded for real money (American) this is something literally everybody knows (and it's quite telling you think knowing this makes you smart... it's common knowledge)

What I'm saying is that if you trade a million peso's for 8 USD what border patrol agent will take a half hour of works pay to potentially lose their job or go to jail?

>I'm not Mexican, and I have never been to the US.
so then you probably know nothing of the relationship between the two, gtfo

i like when poor white and black people are mad at me.

>What the fuck does this even mean, you illiterate retard?

Alright I"ll use even simpler words for a shit stain like you, since you've pulled out the insults.

Some indians, like the members of the Sioux nation, believe that the land they were in possession of belonged to them. These indians traded with the white folk for that land and alliances against their enemies. After they lost their nation, their land was forfeit and ready for the taking. Its the natural way of things. Look at fucking nature. The strong take the weak. Barbaric, yes. However, all of human history was like this. You can't claim betterment because everything that you are, is because of barbarism. Every group of people in the whole world has committed atrocities against each other. To claim that you're enlightened is fallacy, for that barbarism granted you the privilege to understand the history of the world. However, a retarded regressive shitstain such as you didn't understand the lessons of history and think only for your own fucking gratification. Your good feels. "Oh, I'm renouncing my heritage because it makes me feel good that I"m fighting the good fight."

Trollmode off for a moment, I find it sickening that racism still persists in this day and age.

I can already see the shitstorm brewing, but fuck it. Racists are filth. And I am white.

fuck off cuck

B8

/thread