globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=finland
youtu.be/mxCyMTeXgCU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_Häyhä
youtube.com/watch?v=k3BFU_En6Lo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off

what do you guys even fight

suksi vittuun

When was the last time Finnish soldiers even had to fight? Actual sounds like a decent career tbh since you wont risk getting akhbared into an early grave.

Alcoholism?

Do you cry when the recoil hurts you?

Are you allowed to drink during your service time?

With Finnish vodka I don't see how anyone could be fighting alcoholism.

To be fair to Finland, didnt they tell Hitler to his face to go fuck himself? And the country remained unharmed.

Yall finnished or yall done?

We train to deter any possible invader. We don't fight in any war at the moment, except for a few peacekeepers in the Middle east.

No

Last time we were at war was in 1944

Not entirely unharmed, they burned most of Laplannd as they retreated, after we made peace with the Soviets and told them they can't hang around any more

How are Finnish soldiers treated by the general public? Is it just treated like any other job or is there some hero worship?

>I think I am so cool in calling myself a soldier even though I have never been in the field, and never will be because no one wants to invade some shit country

Do they do a rectum inspection before you join to make sure you're not a homo?

It depends on the person. I, for one, think it's one of the most important jobs in the country, but of coursse some hippies think we shouldn't have an army and all soldiers are Satan

One doesn't need to be on the field to be a soldier, just so you know.

I'm pretty sure they don't, and if they did, it's not for inspecting for homosexuality

Why do your spec forces look like nightmare fuel

Aamuja hintti
T.1/16

I'm pretty sure those are not Finnish, maybe Danish, not entirely sure. But generally, it helps to make these kinds of soldiers look less human for psychologic warfare purposes. It would be much more intimmidationg to hear that , say, the Navy SEALs or Spetsnaz are attacking you, instead of regulars

Kiits. Alunperin piti olla 1/16 erässä myös, mutta ilmeisesti ei ollu tilaa, niin 2/16:lla mennään :)

Finland army = 36,000 active duty soldiers
Borders Russia, 800,000 active duty soldiers
>be grateful for U.S. protection

36 000 in active duty + over 1 million in reserve with proper training, ready to be called into action in case of invasion

Joo se on oikeest aika jees jos ottaa kaiken irti. Ite menos rauhanturvaamaa 2017 nii meni aika hyvin toi homma. Mihi menossa? Säkylä maybe?
T.Ylimatruusi

Vekaralle, oppimaan miltä puolukanlehti näyttää altapäin. Toivottavasti ilmatorjuntaan kuitenkin

ite olin puol vuotta 1/16. Hyvä kokemus intti on, mutta en kyllä pystyis oleen siellä töissä. Turhaa touhuamista ihan vain siksi että jotain tehtäisiin ja se larppaaminen ärsyttii kans. Sotkun munkkeja tulee kyl ikävä

Actually, your reserve forces are around 350k.
Russia reserve forces 2.5 million, so that's their 3.3 million vs your 380k.
globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=finland
Don't get me wrong, it's cute that little European countries have armies.

youtu.be/mxCyMTeXgCU

Can you fap to this?

Take a look at stats from Winter War. Sure the technology has changed a lot, but nowadays, we are technologically equal than back then, so I'd say Russia wouldn't stand a change. Besides, if Russia would invade, it's likely all the Nordics, Baltics, and with them the EU and possibly NATO (even though we're not part of it) would be at arms against Russia. Unless it's the same type of shit in the Ukraine, when it's technically not an invasion, even though it sure looks like it

The Finnish are bad ass, and you douche-bags knew shot about history, you would know they already fought Russia to submission essentially in 1939 with numbers close to what they have today. The greatest sniper in Military history is a Finn named Simo Hayha who killed like 550 Russians by himself. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_Häyhä

And I'm an American National Guard soldier myself. You can claim I'm not a soldier once your fat, fedora-wearing ass has completed Basic Combat Training and AIT.

Good luck, man.

Thank you for your service. I have very high respect for the Finnish people and their military.

>Finland

youtube.com/watch?v=k3BFU_En6Lo

This guy gets it