Whats the weirdest place you engaged in sexual activity? I sucked tits on top of a bouncy castle

Whats the weirdest place you engaged in sexual activity? I sucked tits on top of a bouncy castle

Like the back of a VW?

in the goal in a soccer stadium

In a natural sulfuric hot spring.

In the bathroom of a friends house while a party was going

In the pirate ship of glastonbury festival laying on the net

High school ... behind the stage in a dressing room ... a memorable handjob.

on ourwold thru text

Movie theatre during the movie Ride Along.

guess she road along with you

stop & shop bathroom

Exactly!

You kept gripping my leg because she couldn't make noises.

/thread

I fucked my ex after shed had sex with a friend's dog in there back garden

Fucked my wife in a sauna at a hotel. Had a big glass door that opened into the pool.

In the city water supply. No fucks given.

um ok

Snow castle

In the butt, Bob.

I guess you could that you.. scored...

got blown on a church van one.

She's also given me a blowjob in the doorway of our hotel room with the door wide open.

I got a discrete hand-job in a crowded hot tub.

Jacuzzi at Waterworld

Mein Nigger

Got my dick sucked at the parking lot of my university.

Full penetration behind a castle

Pic related I've circled the spot

fucked my ex wife in the courtyard of this museum in san antonio

B.M.?

a blowjob in the rooftop of my friends house

Got a stealth handjob from my gf during dinner with her parents. Also fucked her while both drunk in a bed where my best friend was sleeping (or at least we think so)

On the floor of a train restroom as it was going through southern Caliofornia.

BJ during the movie Matrix at the cinema. Old days.

lol milkshake

Could you be more specific?

We're really interested just how FULL this penetration was.

Also could you circle the exact area, thats a bit large to really tell/

Under the stage at school, train station bench at 4pm, got a bj in a bar, gym shower room

Handjob under the table at Perkins

In a storeroom at work.

Dumb truck at a construction sight
Bathroom during a party, many times/girls
Glass elevator during bar closing time similar to pic related but with tinted windows, nobody noticed us going at it
Tent we found in a field during a Forrest walk
Hotel room infront of all of her girl friends (she was about 36, I was 25. Met an hour earlier at a bar, she was from outta town)
In a hot tub trying not to let everyone know we were fucking (families around)

That's all I can think of atm

I had sex with a girl in the same bed her cousin was asleep next to us.

In some randoms staircase too, we heard some girl partying next door, it turn me on a lot...

Dump truck*
It was pretty nasty

Oh, and on a neighbors boat. While on land in the driveway. It was a cabin cruiser. It was pretty dope

I had obsession when I was 16-25 about fucking in weird places

Hand job in a movie theater. Fucked in a full public pool in the middle of the day. Fucked in a hot spring spa pool with other people in the pool. On the balcony of out hotel room. In the car plenty of times.

Handjob and BJ on a public bus. She wasn't expecting my cum and it ended up all over her chin and in the seat.

Handjob on a playground

It was legal officer i swear

I fingered my little cousin at a funeral once.

Fingered my ex in the produce isle at Kroger once...I worked there (highschool job)

In a bus. Full of people. Lazydog

Fucked a (college) student in the Language lab of the community college

wat

I went to court and got fucked in the ass by the judge in front of everyone

Fucked in a Neuroscience lab

I fucked my gf on the back of a bus that was pretty full

Fucked my ex in Amagertorv (as center as it gets of copenhagen). It was day, and we had climbed a construction thingy, with a billboard in front of us.

way to contaminate everything asshole.

Wittle bwaby mwad?

Lel, doesnt mata had sex

I lost my virginity in school for mentaly retarded.. couple years ago..
me 17yo,she 16yo...
dont ask..

in england?

Yes I am. I work in a Neuroscience lab and we take deep precautions to keep it clean. fucking asshole prob ruin years of research for some adequate pussy.

In a bar, in a nightclub, In a car, on a boat, In a school yard fort, on a golf course, in a back yard, in a pool,

I work in a neuroscience lab too! That's what I call your moms shitter.

VIP section of a strip club. Gf was bisexual, but the jealous kind- didnt want to share me with other girls. She got spiced up real hot by a columbian dancer

fight me IRL

>dont ask..
Nigga please. What happened?

lel

In a storage unit on top of a bag of childrens toys that were later put into toy claw machines.

In a pool.

Fucked a girl in a confessional at the church near my university. Only the altar was locked cause they were all about "letting people pray whenever they felt comfortable"

her grandparents worked as janitors here..
we come to visit her.
both were too horny..
just fuck her in classroom
just

How, are you a midget?

>neuroscientists
Most of them look like hambeasts so o doubt it was adequate.

Prep table at the Pizza Hut I worked at in high school. An hour before opening when it was just me and Rob the manager there. My first time getting fucked and Rob was pretty girthy so my ass hurt the rest of that shift.

>bus on the way to a rowing competition
>behind a gym in car
> in a museum parking lot in car
> pool

The teenage days are fun when you date a hoe for 2 years.

visiting a boat shop we had sex in a yaught hahaha

Ct?

Virgin here. I jerk off in public bathrooms and wipe a light smear of jizz on the TP roll. There's a chance my semen has been on your anus. Wizard 4 Lyfe

Gf riding me at this bus booth around 10:30 at night.
My gf and I were waiting for a bus for me to go home and we got into it.
A guy and girl walked by and didn't give two shits.

How there is always someone there?

In highschool i fucked my gf in a doorway of the main outdoor hallway at school. Couldn't see inside it because of a heavy rainstorm

I'm going to hell.

Your mom's bed.

I fucked a girl who was dating another guy on a jungle gym at a playground next to a preschool. Good times.

At the hospital.
>mfw I can only hook up with coma patients

7th grade English classroom I blew the teacher and he fingered me.

Join the club. Divorce?

737 contract military flight to germany. Flight attendant and me had the whole dark front row of seats at night. Storage unit while unloading it in summer...dripping sweat then cum on concrete. Tent while deployed to uzbekistan. Car in many places like costco. Target or parking garages for lunch break. Target family restroom. Back of a C130 and C17. Beach. Hotel pool. MRI machine, and dental office. Some med girls just like to get hot at work. I dont even flirt that much. They just hint at it and i say sure and its on. Life is good

I'm a dog park, at the zoo, in a trailer while her mom and dad were asleep.

Banged my 3rd key manager in the gamestop backroom. She had an incredible ass.

In her dad's bed.

Bathroom of my hospital room in Australia. I was a patient at the time. Old man I was sharing the room with had go have heard.

Oh and a parking garage in Australia a few nights prior.

On the post office roof, behind the bleachers, in the dugout, girlfriend's parents bathroom about a dozen times, under a bridge in the middle of the desert, in a nightclub restroom, hotel hot tub, ex wife's office after work, current wife's bosses desk, granny's basement, granny's driveway. That's all I can remember right now.

Wait are you actually retarded?

I lost my virginity to a girl behind Superstore. We had no other place to have sex so we wandered around aimlessly for 45 minutes until we found a "suitable place to fuck". We had sex on top of a pile of wooden planks (no splinters, they were very smooth). I was eager to try some frisky shit, so we did 69. I had her pussy all in my face on top of these boards behind superstore, but suddenly the boards shifted and toppled backwards. The way we fell, she crushed my face with her crotch area and that was basically the closest look I've ever gotten at an asshole.
>pink eye for a week

No
we just were there to visit her grandparents

kek

in a jeep parked in some random factorys parking lot, had a bit of time to kill before some shit we had to do, and we were in a few towns away from home

So is the priest that you were up there with.

>work at factory that does gov work
>start to like girl there
>decide to fuck in her car
>for space sake put down convertible roof
>car parked away from building so no prying eyes
>fuck girl
>go back to work
>security guard approaches me
>all he says is "you know our cameras cover the entire parking lot, right?"

I got a blowjob In front of my teachers classroom