Can a 12µg/h fentanyl patch make someone without tolerance OD, if that person doesn't take anything else?

Can a 12µg/h fentanyl patch make someone without tolerance OD, if that person doesn't take anything else?

bamp

Check em, and yes. Fentanyl is super insanely strong and so easy to OD on. I used to freebase the gel out of the patch and get real fucked up. If you aren't used to anything or have any tolerance to substance. It'll fuck you up good

depends on body weight n tolerance. also don't use if you have a fever or are mixing with other drugs.

70 kg, good health, no other drugs
just a 12 microgram patch

yes

yes what
will I OD?

Don't mess with opiods idiot.
Move to a state where weed is legal
and LIVE instead of having an overdose on an opiod coz you took dumb advice on Sup Forums

Yes but heart attacks are not the best way to go out

All at once? Yes, definitely so.

Just putting the patch on your skin? Probably not.

Source: Used to wear the 75mcg/hr patches recreationally. Not a lot of euphoria but lots and lots of nod. I also had no tolerance.

Protip: falling asleep with a fentanyl patch on is a real easy way to fucking die

If you take it any other way then using it as a patch you will probably die since you have no idea what ypu are doing

does suffocating sound like fun? Because
that's how an od kills you. Fentanyl is a killer, do not fuck with it.
If you are determined to make the biggest mistake of your life at LEAST go to Erowid and ask questions and read THERE, not on Sup Forums.
People here would gladly cause your death for shits and giggles and forget about you by dinner time.

>whole thread tells him it will kill him
>dont ask Sup Forums they just want to kill you

Yup my girl and I had no tolerance (but previous use) and just got off a 4 week Fentanyl bender.

We're chillin freebasing it and I give her a big dab. She walks to my bedroom with it. Thankfully I walked into the room 3 mins later because she was falling out. Was able to slap her and scream enough to keep her from OD.

So, yeah, if no tolerance, Fentanyl can facilitate an OD very quickly. It even says so on the box.

If you have a 12 mcg patch and you're bound and determined to do it, follow this:

>cut open
>put peehole sizes blob onto tin foil
>light from bottom
>inhale everything with a straw
>go SLOW SLOW SLOW SLOW SLOW between hits & inhalations

That's the only way

Cheers buddy and take care

NEGATIVE NEGATIVE NEGATIVE.
DO NOT ATTEMPT TO USE THAT PATCH IN ANY FASHION. seriously Sup Forumsro, don't make a mistake that immense

No. 12ug is a retarded small amount buy that should be about enough to get a buzz. Do not shoot fentanyl up tho.

I have personally done this method.

My aim is to give OP HARM REDUCTION.

If he uses peehole sized blobs and takes 2 minutes between each light & inhalation (AND OF COURSE STOPS WHEN HE FEELS THE EFFECT), OP will be fine.

Weed is for middle schoolers and has nothing on an opiod high.

Don't fuck with Fentanyl OP.

You're a fucking retard thats going to get some other retard killed. Fuck off nigger

>not smoking weed while high on opiates

Yes. Cut it into quarters. Lick for five minutes by sucking on plastic sticky part. It lasts a week and you don't need much. You can od easy. Wearing it is a bad idea.

Medfag here. 100x more potent than morphine.Hopefully that gives you a decent idea. We have to have 3 people sign off on it just to administer here.

I've done it 100 times and I'm still alive

It can be done if followed

You are part of the reason Sup Forums has no drug board. Because there's too many fuckin idiots who would post whatever

My best friend of 25 years just OD'd on the pill form of this shit... Do yourself a favor and just say NO

Weed ruins an opiate high.

DONT FUCK w/ this shit just do somehting else
trust

Pharmacist here. You fuckers make me absolutely sick. It's because of assholes like you that I have to deal with the Nazi tier regulations regarding these drugs. Because human filth such as yourselves wanna abuse the system I get phone calls from nurses begging me to send a bottle of Roxanol to a dying patient but I can't because the regulations set forth to make sure that subhuman idiots can't get their hands on them. What's the result? Degenerates still abuse these drugs while good people suffer in pain and agony because I have to follow the law. Do yourself a favor, stop abusing prescription drugs, get a productive hobby, and quit contributing to the demise of our healthcare system. Either that, or keep experimenting with substances you don't understand and end up in the hospital needing MD's, nurses, and pharmacists to save your life.Either way, grow up kiddies real life is tough, quit running from your problems through substance abuse.

I would recommend you don't do Fentanyl the shit is pretty strong and quite dangerous if your not careful and knowledgeable.

Dont do it. Opiods are a hell of a drug

Do you understand how small of a dose 12ug is?
Its less than a drop man, its nothing.
Average acid tab is 100-150ug.

Hell be fine and you should stop talking about shit you know nothing about.

>falling asleep with a fentanyl patch on is a real easy way to fucking die

Guy I use to hang out with died 2 months ago from doing that.

Fentanyl is so fucking grimey

yeah but have u ever tried IVing 16mg of dilaudid

didnt thot so

tldr

Or the government could just legalize it and let us choose what we wanna put in our bodies.

Maybe people wouldn't do drugs if they hd a better mental health system in place or is healthcare wasn't so god damn expensive to the point people use heroin as a pain releiver.

Because yelling and slapping is a way to stop the body from caving in on itself. Humans are tube tvs idiot if she was oding she would have od'd
>free base off of foil
Sure dude listen to this idiot. Only crackheads and meth addicts smoke off of tin foil.

it amplifies it for me, weird.

roxy and a blunt is the shit

Idiot. Do you actually know how strong Fentanyl is, don't think you do.

Not a great idea. Look at all the people who were addicted to Spice because it was legal. Would be worse with fentanyl

if i could get codeine instead I would but because of nazi laws i get what i get

>government letting people choose anything

JUst dont fuck with it OP... be a faggot but be an alive one...

You take too much of this shit, you stop breathing(between a lot of other stuff), dont fuck with surgical anesthetists.

For christ sake, there are a lot of drugs out there, do something else. If you wanna killurself then go for it.

Listen man I'm from BC,
we have an epidemic of fentanyl deaths here.
The street heroin has been completely supplanted by gang made fentanyl.
It's now the cheapest easiest drug for organised crime to peddle. Garbage made in basements with pill presses that are illegal in MOST of the first world but are somehow legal
in BC. I'm in a little city of 80,000 people and we've lost 16 already this year, more than half of them middle class pups who thought they were popping an oxycontin. I appreciate harm reduction as the four pillars approach was invented in BC and Vancouver has several safe injection sites, however the epidemic that is coming North America wide is going to kill so many people who think they have a legit RX made pill that the first line of social action must be to educate people to AVOID opiods for ANY
kind of recreational use. Let's save some lives!
Spread a culture that says opiods are fucking STUPID.

this
do weed, lsd, even lean
dont fuck with this shit

Both those posts are mine.

YOU clearly have no clue about anything really concerning drugs -- ROA, so on...

And regarding my girlfriend who was on her back on my bed, lips blue, skin pale. Slapping, shaking, waking, walking, talking, cold water in her face. She did not have to visit a hospital that day because I intervened at just the right time.

Get some real knowledge.

sucks for you m8 it makes mine 10 times better.

Are you thinking of trying it; or are you thinking of killing someone?

Mmmm I miss the pops.

Fuck spice fuck that shit super fuck that shit. Was all fine and dandy till you get that bad batch and you go batshit insane and have to hope your heart doesn't explode out your chest.
People don't do heroin for a pain reliever, they do it because of the high. It makes them forget they are homeless or their life is shit.

dat wobbly jello euphoria

Ive almost overdosed on fentanyl before, Im pretty sure it was way stronger and it was gel, scraped a ball the size of the point of a needle up and hit it on my rig.
Like a fucking idiot though I got impatient for it to kick in and took another one that was even smaller than before.
Couple of minutes later and I'm the highest I had ever been , the only problem was that I slowly started to feel nauseous and I had to really struggle to continue breathing.
Shit felt incredible but that was pretty scary.
Please be careful man!

shuddup fag

you're lucky as fuck you didn't pass out, usually people just fall asleep and that's it

>I need more free shit the poster

So you threaten to ruin your life and make everyone's life around you more difficult just because you can't get a free STD test for anal herpes?

I do. And Mose people old taking milligrams, not micrograms. Some nigger in my town got busted cutting his heroin with that shit and ODing people he didn't like on purpose. If 12measly micrograms was enough to OD on people wouldn't abuse it now would they?

You're an idiot. The patches are 12mcg per hour... And are designed to last anywhere from 4hr to 12hrs. There is more than enough drug in one of those patches to kill You dead.

Don't fuck with it OP, sell it and buy some psychedelics

You literally just dug a bigger hole for yourself.
You didn't go to the hospital because you'd have to explain how your dipshit girlfriend was freebasing an extremely illegal drug off of tin foil.
I have no idea concerning drugs? You're smoking using aluminum foil. Case closed you're a fucking idiot.
Then back to your girlfriend pooring water on someone having a heart attack isn't going to do anying. People like you are what make casual drug users look like meth heads to normies.

Just drink some bleach fam, it gets u hella fucked up

Fentanyl patches deliver 12mcg/hr through the skin per hour through a complex and controlled delivery system. You got a bunch of inbred retards cutting up patches and "eyeballing" how much they want to take. This kind of dangerous thing shouldn't but up to a bunch of broscience dropouts.

Not an opiate high though it's an opiate and weed high.

Again, that's 12mcg an HOUR... If he cuts open the patch to freebase or ingest, it is more than enough to be fatal... And 12mcg of fent is a strong dose anyways.

I know of a lot of people personally and read about who used heroin at first as a pain releiver. That's straight up how Phil anselmo got addicted in the early 2000s. Opiods are present in most pain releiving Drugs so its not hard to see the jump people make when trying to self medicate.

Can you read? Im saing Opiate+Weed>Opiate only. Drugs effect everyone differently.

I'm not saying it doesn't happen I'm just saying most of the time it isn't.

no, fucking, no, 12ug is not going to make you OD, that's like fucking 10mgs of vicodin

He said 12ug, not 12ug an hour. If thats the case cut the shit up. 12ug alone isn't enough to of is what I am saying.

and a drop of cyanide will kill you 100 times over, smart one

Od'd on some dope laced with it before. Nasty stuff

I almost od'd on ur mums pussy last night, get rekt m8

So people regularly abuse cyanide? I didn't know that.

>current year
>not boofing cy bombs

Read op again faggot.

It says 12micrograms/h it's a patch.

Thanks you inbreed illiterate asshat, better luck next time, please be sure to play again

does that say 12mcg/h for 72 hours?

>thanks you inbreed illiterate asshat
>inbreed
>illiterate

The only difference between drug and poison is dose. Botulinum toxin is the deadliest substance known to man (1 nanogram is enough to give you a 50/50 shot at being killed by exposure), but it has legitimate medical uses.

Fentanyl is incredibly potent and potentially deadly if abused by cutting, scraping, inhaling the substance. Dose matters, you simply can't get an accurate dose of this drug manipulating it in your garage.

Don't mess with fentanyl OP. It's way too potent and dangerous, use heroin or oxycodone instead.

took some fentanyl back in ''95

Cute. Britfag

lets just say I have access to it

Good to know you were taking drugs when I was a year old you crusty old fuck.

yes mine does