For those who already watched Civil War, did you liked this Spiderman? For me, it was very good, but...

For those who already watched Civil War, did you liked this Spiderman? For me, it was very good, but, I think they made him kind of cheesy and over the top, he´s supposed to be intelligent, and in his Spiderman persona, kind of sarcastic, I feel it like a light version of Deadpool.

Great Spider-Man though I would have preferred organic webbing. Also pic related.

But aside from those details Civil War gave us the best on screen Spider-Man.

The actor did a great job. Looking forward to Spidey movie. I didn't like the last two at all.

I liked it, it was like only 10 min of screen time but he was awesome

He was bantz waaay before Deadpool.

>not compensating for actual head shape/hair

Fuck off with your shitty edit

I surprisingly liked him although he was a fucking child.

Not Tobey good, but miles MILES better than Garfield

Why would only the white fabric be see through?

The black part is like a camera shutter.

He looks the part. He has the perfect youthful persona and outfit, BUT Peter Parker was never as quippy as in Civil War, but then again the MCU does that.

>BUT Peter Parker was never as quippy as in Civil War

They've made him closer to how he acts in the comic books. Villains are annoyed as fuck by him because he won't shut his mouth. Spider-Man talks and throws jokes a mile a minute. That's his thing and other heroes even take note of it.

I'm just wondering who the villain is going to be in the the reboot

Roman Reigns

Vulture apparently.

can't really comment on something you don't know much about can you?

Now this is autism

He was one of the few parts I did like. Made me want to see a spiderman movie. I assume there is one being made right?

with a shitty font and logo

This movie will be the quip singularity. And I will laugh as Sup Forums kills itself.

it was a civil war of captain america and iron man fighting to draw your attention to them instead of spider-man

It wouldn't be Spidey without quips.

It better have a lot of fucking quips nigga.

He was mumbling hard in his first scene

That said I really want tho suck his little dick in that tight suit

tell 'em tiger

I liked Spider-man

What did you guys think about the Spiderman mentioning Star Wars?
>I liked it tbqh

I thought he was Jake Lloyd level annoying. He acts more like a child than a teenager.