Guys

Guys,
I had my yearly penis inspection day today and I failed. They told me to come tomorrow and day after tomorrow if necessary.

What should I do?

An automatic fail for shaved balls?

You give no fucks, accept Texas HS Diploma, then go to another less retarded state and go through either a real high school or college and hide the fact you went to a Texan high school.

If your family shows concern for not getting to see you graduate, tell them they'll get to see you graduate a college.

No, I'm circumcised and they told me they can't handle it, whatever the fuck it means.
Please send help

>shaved testicles means a fail

only scrota can be shaven. Shaving testicles is a bit tricky

>Texas
I don't think anything more needs to be said. Their shit is so backwards I'm not even surprised by this level of autism. I genuinely believe OP, and this wasn't just something he typed up.

That's bait right ?
>Right ?

Well shit, you better find someone selling foreskin, any rabbi nearby?

Sir please respect the sanctity of the pecker checkers.

You are not from the US, aren't you?

Don't forget the spaghetti next time

I'm from a civilized country.
There is no fucking way a first world country can be so backward.

>2013

I mean i know this was shitty bait, but at least put the minimal amount of effort in, op

Penis inspections? What are they inspecting for?

Woah you just went full retard

They don't do it in some Eastern European countries. Too. I have dick cheese for them to remove from all the uncirmimdicks. Also to spare the shame of their students who often come below the world average in size.

yeah they just do a closer inspection and take a pic for middle school to show how a circumcised dick looks like on Sex ED.

God I'm tired. You cant blame me for expecting that insane shit from US colleges tho

Yeah we can. It just shows how ignorant you are...

I guess

Aw shit man. Happened to a Buddy of mine. He ended up on the front line. This was back when the war started. Poor bastard.

Why the fuck would a high school inspect your penis?

> shaved testicles
That must hurt like FUCK. Glad I don't have hairy testicles. My scrotum is pretty furry, though.

It doesn`t hurt but it itches a lot.

Looks like your school district is run by pedos

>penis inspection day
>newfags still falling for this lame meme

goddamn I hate summer