ITT: we post pics of girls we know and user says what they would do to them

ITT: we post pics of girls we know and user says what they would do to them

>reply4reply
>Be detailed
>we dont wanna see your fat asian wife on here

i'd take her out to a really expensive restaurant, get her fucking horny to the point she's fingering herself at the table, then go for a piss and leave her there

Every time you save an image from Facebook, it sends a notification to that person

Would dominate doggy style as I pulled here hair filling tge slut up with my seed

Its not from facebook she sent it to me

no it fucking doesn't

My cousin

Punch her and tell her how worthless she is then abuse her freaky tongue and ass

Sc?

god, i'd have to facefuck with her mouth like that, grabbing her hair and fucking her mouth deep, then i'd have to tie her hands behind her back and fuck her, one hole at a time, taking both as she grunted like a slut, then shoot out all over her tits, love her

Record me Bending her over and fucking her Hard in her dress. Then play the video for all of the bridesmaids to see

this is my dad

More of cousin

I would pull her hair and make her lick my cock and then force it down her throat until she passes out. Then I would shove her down on her bed and fuck her ass until she wakes up. Then I would cum in her pussy and make her scoop it out and eat it

pull down her shirt to reveal tits, suck on them then force her to deepthroat me with lots of spit dripping over her tits then bust on her tongue and all around

would have to use and degrade her, turn her into a slut, that face fucked and slapped with cock, balls dragging over her face as she sucks them, get her licking my ass, before slamming into hers, her hands tied, like a submissive whore, hearing her cry out for more.....harder.....
love your cousin

id slap around her bitch face and force my cock down her throat until she started crying, then id push her up against a wall and fuck her against it pushing her face on the wall.

blindfold her and tie to bed then use as a sex toy for a few days, no cum cleanups, just hardcore sex

I would rip off her bikini and look at that pale little body. I would blindfold her, tie her arms and tell her she is mine now. cont?

continue

Would Sup Forums?

I would spread her ass open and shove my cock in
Then I would force my fingers in her mouth and pull back. I would then move to her pussy and shove a dildo in her ass and fuck her until she cries

would grab her face and shove my dick so far down her mouth.
what about this hottie?

Keep going on my cousin i love this

Was the other one your sister? Why did you hide her?

What would Sup Forums do to them? Want more of any of them?

You mean your daddy?

grabbing her hair back, as my cock slams into her tight ass, hearing her shouting fuck me harder, slamming into that ass, spanking it til it glows bright red then plunging straight into her pussy, dripping wet cunt, soaking, face in the pillow ass up....
again, your cousin is fucking hot

drug her and fuck all of her holes while she's out, then cum all over her body and clean dick in her mouth

moar of right

Fall hopelessly in love...

Try these girls

fuck this thread, all egoist here asking for replies without replying themselves. fuck that

I went to high school with this girl.

Im guessing you want more?

you're welcome

Anyone?

i wanna show her mouth some love, look at those lips, sucking away as she takes my cock deeper, ripping open that blouse, grabbing her tits, fucking them, then i want to plough her ass while fingering her pussy, think i might just have to fill her ass with cum, shooting inside it then have her lips clean me up after

would lick every hole and suck toes

oh yes definitely, she's a hot one, i'd love more

more pls

Want more?

i said godDAYMN!

please tell me you have more

any fans of her?

both

I will open her ass, shove four fingers while she licks the sandal of his friend. Also moar

have you watch as i tied her down, naked outstretched, helpless, titfucking her as she watched, rubbing her panties against her soaking pussy then pushing them in her mouth, as i fuck her pussy, while sucking on her tits, fingering her tight ass, working them in really deep, as she bucks against the ties body convulsing as i fuck her harder, deeper, keeping my fingers in her ass while shooting all over her tits, scooping it up and feeding it to her
she's fucking hot man

plz. feet pics if you got em

more

Well hello again ^^ as I said would totally fuck her from behind without even undressing her.

thanks man her body is made to be fucked and loved and enjoyed, she's hot

I'll cum in her food every morning, pee in her face every night before bed. Show foot

mmm nice she would make any man hot i'm sure great pics

I wanna tear that skirt off her and pound her asshole until she screams

I'll go look.
Meanwhile you can write about her if you want ;)

looks so pretty and sweet so of course, life up that dress, tear open those pantyhose/tights and fuck her like crazy from behind before shooting cum all over her face

Suck her toes while I fuck her and then cum all over her face and then go home to my wife like it didn't happen

your cousin is sexy as hell, glad i got to use her

Go on ;)
Maybe you'd enjoy the 3 of them together?