Just found out my wife has lukemia

Just found out my wife has lukemia.
Not my oh I happen to have a wife wife.
My fucking I live for this woman, and cannot imagine life withour her wife.
I give up. I'm fucking done. I am losing it. I am trying to be strong for her, but I want to eat a bottle of pills, and curl in a ball and cry myself into oblivion.

post tits before she gets skeletal.

wut

what stage? leukemia is one of the more treatable types of cancer. had an ex girlfriend who had it as a child. shes a little fucked in the head but other than that nothing to bad

your life sucks kek

dat Sup Forums sensitivity

post tits after skeletal please

post nudes bro

I have kidney stones, and my doctor prescribed hydrocodone which helps but has the side effect of constipation so I took two ex lax. I'm sitting on the toilet right now, remedicating and having an episode from front and back and here's how the last two minutes went for me:
>pill
>drink
>fart
>piss
>pill
>fart
>shit
>drink
>piss
>piss
>shit
>pill
>piss
>drink
>shit
>piss

Just kill her. Who actually cares?

Cool story bro. Can we see her tits?

Cancer isn't always a death sentence Sup Forumsro. Call down and fight for you wife. Lord knows she needs you now.

Take a picture a day so we can see her slow degeneration into a husk of her former self.

we don't know yet, the research I have done gives her a 40% chance to live forever, and 60% chance to live miserabley for 5 years

Blow your brains out in front of her.
That'll shock the cancer out of her

I've heard of worst odds winning.

well thats better than most and not to mention the will to live is very important when dealing with life or death case's

Live forever?! Holy shit.

regardless of what happens, she is still ill. doing something bad won't help it get better right? choose to look at it another way. seek happiness. bee happy she has it

I am not kidding.

Get her to MD Anderson in Houston.

Best in the world.

well thats not a fucked way of thinking about cancer

you're right, I am going to make the most of the rest of our time, whether it's 3 years or thirty. I'm glad there is still some feels bros among all these newfags

Looking it up now, ty

cureyourowncancer.org

research on internet you muppet! theres loads of cures for cancer.

my heart hurts for you. I would be completely crushed unable to do anything. I pray for strength for the both of you

Do you two have kids?

So does she need a bone marrow donation? Where are you? What is her blood type? I've been wanting to donate and I'd love to help

I'll give your dying wife a bone donation.

have you tried fiber pills?

The ex lax is working actually. I take two every couple of weeks, not because I'm generally not shitting but because it feels good to clean it out without sticking a hose up my butt. I save the hose for my birthday.

Yes.

we don't know yet, but she has had the symptoms for awhile I am terrifiedof how far it might have progressed

double dubs man.

how long is awhile? like a month or are we looking at a year or so

>she fought so hard

She has been bruising randomly for about 6 months. Doctor said it was iron at first

That's nice. I'm happy for you two. You'll always have a piece of her no matter what.

hmm im not a doctor but that sounds like something the doc should have noticed. im sorry you have to go through this i know its very tough but dont give up she needs you now more than ever

It's good you came to us first. Sup Forums is absolutely the place to find support in a time of crisis. Now, tits or GTFO!

Be a man, hold on for her, it's a rough ride and it might not be over soon... Aftershe's gone then yes, by all means, if you don't have kids at home sell all you've got and go on a fucking tripping balls extended holiday, try everything in life you've ever wanted to experience, if by the end of all that you still want to kill yourself at least you go out knowing you were a honorable man and that you did got to experience fucking everything you wanted. I'd call that a good score.

Fuck her for getting sick bro. I'd dump the sick cunt asap.
Does she have any younger hotter sisters?

ez trips