Is getting both your ears pierced gay?

Is getting both your ears pierced gay?
I got them done last week and people are looking at me weird.

That's pretty gay, my nigga.

like how gay?

If you have to ask then I think you've answered your own question.

fuck

No, it's not. Getting your tongue or dick pierced, though, now that is gay.

so its not gay to get both ears done okay now I don't know who to trust

Trust yourself. Everything else is just... noise. It doesn't matter what people think, it only matters what you think.

Faggot sited

naw, it matters what people think of me and I have been getting some strange looks from people

It's 'sighted' not "sited", if you're going to insult someone, do it right or don't bother.

If you say so; just remember, if you stop to care about what other people think of you, you're giving them power over you.

>if you stop to care about what other people think of you, you're giving them power over you
but they already have power over me just because society is about looks and I look weird so I'm getting treated like shit

I'm guessing you're either under or around 18, your point of view will change eventually and you'll stop caring, but for now, learn to cope with your insecurity.

im 26
here are the piercings btw

Faggot here. Right ear only means you're gay, left ear only is what straight men do so they don't look gay and both ears is just wierd. You're going to get funny looks.
It's about how much you take it personally and you do give it power with your reaction. We can't help but feel bad when people treat us like outsiders, it's human nature. People are going to do that because you're different and are breaking unwritten social rules.
Seriously, don't take it personal. It's not about you. It's about the person talking shit or looking at you funny, they do it because they've been trained to abide by those social rules you're breaking.
And your reaction determines the power of a person's insult. Imagine a kid calling you a dork - do you care? Why should you?

Bruh you're fine. Wear it with confidence.
Just be careful arguing with people about it, someone gets mad and all they have to do it rip one out of your ear

>someone gets mad and all they have to do it rip one out of your ear
what third world country did you grow up in?

test

No they don't. An insult or stare doesn't matter nearly as much as who it comes from. Random people don't matter and don't have control over you.
USA? If a guy with earring fights they're usually the first thing to go.

>If a guy with earring fights they're usually the first thing to go
maybe if you're fighting a savage inbred

Very eloquently put, good job, dork.

Give the above post a read.