Rate my country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BjqGuyPEHsU
youtube.com/watch?v=bGTb4d5k88w
youtube.com/watch?v=1-O3P8wgz2A
youtube.com/watch?v=SyOcEwv2N8g
youtube.com/watch?v=d2uMdzjmi3c&index=7
youtube.com/watch?v=GLt8S2F2-N8
prensa.com/politica/Panama-Republica-Dominicana-problema-migratorio_0_4182331907.html
youtube.com/watch?v=I2Qmi9_B57k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tax heaven / 10

Thanks

i think panama is great

Thanks!

what do you think of panama?
do you think panama is developed?
how is life like in panama?

>be panama
>get canal'd

I like Panama, but sadly don't really know much about it. I thought you had population of about 2M, kind of surprising seeing it at almost 4.

We were about 3M not many years ago. But recently there have been massive inmigration from countries like Colombia, Venezuela, Nicaragua and Dominican Republic. So, it is thought that we are somewhere near 4M now.

Well, Panamá is not developed. You could say that there are two Panamás. One that is wealthy and one that is not.

Panama have some places that look wealthy and civiliced and overall there is good infraestructure throuhgout the country. But there are some really poor places like the comarcas, where the amerindians live their own culture and have their own life stile.

Panamá is quite wealthy by latinamerican standarts (GDP(PPP) per Capita: 22,237). The problem is inequality. Panamá needs a better education sistem in my opinion. Public education is not very good. People with enought money will put their children in privet schools. It is true that Panamá have a conciderably large middle class but there is still a lot of poverty.

I'd love to live in Panama, but I'll likely never get the chance.

But overall, if you study and get a good job, you get a pretty decent life quality.

thanks

Rightful Colombian clay

My RRII teacher will destroy my ass for this, but i only know 5 things about Panama:

>Located in central america
>was part of colombia long time ago.
>Panama canal
> our gov send a cruiser in 1885, muricas leave because that cruiser was the most powerfull in all the pacific coast.

That's all folcks!, i'm an ignorant piece of shit

>bad football team

I like panama

My favorite Panamanian is Mariano Rivera

I don't think there are that many immigrants in Panama, not as much as nearly 1 million, afaik there are no more than a few thousands dominicans there(less than 10k).

Anyway i wish we were half the population we are currently, that would fix lots of things: power shortage, water shortage, poverty, crime, unemployment, ect, our GDP per capita would be like 30k USD(PPP) so we could easily be a developed country werent for all the haitians and guetto niggers who reproduce like rabbits.

En realidad los dominicanos no representan un gran porcentaje de la inmigración a Panamá, pero decidí ponerla ya que es un grupo que ha migrado consistentemente a Panamá en los últimos años. Los mayores grupos de inmigrantes son: históricamente los colombianos, y recientemente los venezolanos.

La verdad no me sorprendería que entre colombianos y venezolanos solamente haya 1M en Panamá.

I don't jack shit about your country.

rude

great song

The Singapore or Latin America.

Music from Panamá:

youtube.com/watch?v=BjqGuyPEHsU

youtube.com/watch?v=bGTb4d5k88w

youtube.com/watch?v=1-O3P8wgz2A

youtube.com/watch?v=SyOcEwv2N8g

youtube.com/watch?v=d2uMdzjmi3c&index=7

youtube.com/watch?v=GLt8S2F2-N8

Absolutely awesome.
Would visit.
You have no maras there?
Safe for gringos?

There is no maras, carteles or guerrilla here.

There is some violence (gangs), but it is generally safe for a latin country. Be reasonably careful and use common sense and you will be fine.

11 homicides per 10 mil hab.

per 100 mil hab**** sorry.

>En panama, segun datos de la embajada dominicana, hay cerca de 40 mil emigrantes de ese pais y muchos de ellos se encuentran en situacion irregular.

prensa.com/politica/Panama-Republica-Dominicana-problema-migratorio_0_4182331907.html

What is panama city like? What do typical neighborhoods look like? Sadly panama has no street view

my maid was Panamanian, you guys are like island Mexicans

Is there anything relevant outside Panama City and Colón?

Isn´t the rest just some indio province?

This video might help with the "What is panama city like?" question:
youtube.com/watch?v=I2Qmi9_B57k

>What do typical neighborhoods look like?
pic related is my neighborhood. Sorry for bad quality/night time photo.

Nope. We actually have more asian people than amerindians btw.

The most important part and the one that produces almost all of the GDP is the interoceanic region (Around the canal):
>Provinces of Panamá, Colón, and Panamá Oeste.
>The canal.
>Logistic hub (Ports in both oceans, Train that connects both ports, Highway that connects both oceans)
>Hub de las Americas (Aeropuerto de Tocument, home of Copa Airlines)
>Financial services (Financial center with more than 90 banks)
>Only mayor city in the country (Ciudad de Panamá)
>More than half of the population lives here.

Coclé:
>Cool province with somewhat mountainous regions and nice beaches.
>Penonomé is the capital of the province with somewhat cool weather.
>Antón is near the beaches. The Valle de Antón is a small town with a mountainous weather.
>Natá and Aguadulce are other important towns in the province.

Azuero:
>Provinces of Herrera and Los Santos are the more Hispanic with a population of mainly European ancestry.
>The economy here is based on livestock.
>Even thought, with the exception of a few towns, life is rural; standards of living are pretty high here.
>Chitré, capital of Herrera, is the biggest city in Azuero.
>La Villa de Los Santos is small town in Los Santos with great historical importance.
>Las Tablas, capital of Los Santos.
>Pedasí is a very touristic town with beautiful beaches.
>Guararé is another interesting town in Los Santos.

Veraguas:
>Only province with two oceans.
>They have mountainous regions.
>They have a lot of livestock going on here.
>It´s capital and largest town is Santiago.
>Second largest town is Soná
>San Francisco de la Montaña is a small town in mountainous Veraguas, with a beautiful baroque church.

Chiriquí:
>Best highlands in the country.
>David, the capital, is one of the biggest towns outside the interoceanic region.
Some mountain towns include Boquete, Cerro Punta, and Volcán
>They used to have a railroad network, but not anymore.

Boca del Toro:
>They have some of the best beaches.
>Beautiful islands. 10/10 must visit.
>Also used to have a railroad network, but not anymore.

Darien and the comarcas:
>Don not go in here.
>Except for Kuna Yala. The beaches are worth it.

Rebel nation/10

>rebel nation
>made our bitch