ITT: Post your top five albums and we guess your personality

old thread got deleted for some reason

please keep shitposts to a minimum and reply to at least 1 (one) person's chart

collage.topsters.net/

You are easily swayed by Sup Forums's opinion

Smokes that reefer 24/7

first few that came to my mind. haven't explored much music desu. .-.

Haven't listened to anything on the other charts. I'm sorry : (

Hasn't explored much music and coincidentally likes Twenty One Pilots hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

frequently wears a wool stocking cap

15 years old

16 years old

Isn't a very organized person. Tries hard to appeal and fit in with other people.
Depressed but doesn't want help.
MODS
Feels overwhelmed at new experiences, but manages to calm themselves and settle in eventually.

rude.

Add 2, and you're there.

>Tries hard to appeal and fit in with other people.
True. :)

>Unorganised
Untrue.

rebost

Somewhere in the middle like me, a late 20's, early 30's male, not into the extreme, but does show a bit of class. I'm thinking you have some kind of a job that's part physical, part office work.

trying really hard to be le folk

I'm 18 and in college.

You are pretty optimistic despite being sad.
You want to start vaping :^)
You miss your ex gf
Depressed/has anger issues.

Shazbot, I was pretty far off wasn't I

likes a nice walk in the woods occasionally
lives in SoCal
depressed

>You want to start vaping :^)
You must remember me from the other thread.

Yep.

Pretty chill and enjoys being outdoors.

Sick of where they're at and wants to get out.

Perfectly okay with a small group of friends.

you like to be comfey
teenager
29 years old
might be cute
secretly likes blink 182
long-haired, lol so introverted xd
butt rock
social creature
yung boi

Would it be a stretch to say that you enjoy the occasional consumption of...various intoxicants?
Possibly a Gen X'er?

The fifth one is Aesop Rock's Float, I didn't feel like making a thread specific thing

Shops exclusively at H&M

Does anyone know what happened to BillClintonSwag? I have been trying to use it and it doesn't work anymore.

you need a hug
cool guy
a little pretentious but people like you
cool guy, kinda quiet
young, enjoys life

very genuine and earthy
submissive
dramatic
and hot black coffee
;-;
c l e v e r
long legs wool socks likes to hike
do you like wipers
i'm lost
is your favorite track i talk to the wind ibetitis
it's like i popped three valium
yep

James Blake- Self Titled
Beach House- Teen Dream
Oneohtrix Point Never- Garden of Delete
Kanye West- My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
Radiohead- In Rainbows

what i feel strong sad would be like IRL

this is more like strong sad

>is your favorite track i talk to the wind ibetitis
why wouldn't it be? everyone knows it's the best song on that album

:)

wishes there was more rainy days in the year

any p4kcore or lofi is strong sad

clearly a dad just now discovering Sup Forums from his teen son

Hey

wow this is incredibly accurate

Depeche Mode - Ultra
The Stooges - Raw Power
T. Rex - Electric Warrior
New Order - Low-Life
Leonard Cohen - Songs of Love and Hate

touché, but I find it hard to find good blues-rock that's recent.

Probably a teenager and a bit of a fag. Fantasises about being pegged and enjoyed Master of None.

RATE ME BOYS

Trendy

Places far too much value on his relationships with women, disappointing sex life, drinks coffee, cries at a good film, kisses with saliva, close relationship with mother, wants to be a writer or a teacher.

pops pills and enjoys metamodern film
smokes hand rolled cigarettes
hi

Beach Fossils - What a Pleasure
Sun Ra and his Arkestra - Sound of Joy
Real Estate - Days
Velvet Underground - Self Titled
David Bowie - The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars

Discerning about one's states but not snooty and just likes anything that sounds both good and interesting. Easy going, not uptight but not an airhead.

Is British and should really be asleep right now but can't as he's a chronic insomniac. Good lover. Loved his acid back in the day. Was immensely disappointed with The Stone Roses reunion. Has at some point wanked to the thought of sex with Björk.

Probably 14.

That's where you're wrong, bucko.

Enjoys driving fast on straight, quiet roads. Doesn't take life too seriously, but is often prone to feelings of self-doubt and has few fulfilling relationships with women or men.

I'm flattered dude, that's gotta be some of the nicest shit a stranger has ever said to me

This one may or may not be a bit closer to the truth

>808 State
>the KLF
>Saint Etienne
wew la. I'm suddenly thrown back to the UK in 1990.

Is me.
Mid 20's, White, Drinks Wine recreationally
Dad or Guy with really good relationship to dad
Little up your own ass in terms of your taste, but decent guy all in all
You seem pretty chill, probably modest and friendly
You might tell your friends to change the station pretty often, very picky as well
Someone I want to be my friend, feel like we'd get along, all of those albums are tops. Probably a bit of a hipster whether you want to be or not

Quiet and aloof. Head always in the clouds.
Can't let go of teenage angst

Has an undeveloped musical repertoire and should not be so afraid of trying new things, or fear the judgment of others for his tastes.

Dad or hipster
Secretly thinks that they're more sophisticated than other people but is smart enough to know to act humble. Is the one 20something guy at the bar who's a little too overdressed for a Friday night.
Is a 45 year old British man who had one too many E's back at a rave in 1989 and secretly thinks that the Prodigy are the best thing to come out of the U.K.

That 45 year old British guy one had me in stitches, exactly what I was thinking.

Studies something related to computers.
Plays an instrument.

I resemble the 45 year old part

Are you by any chance from Manchester or Stoke-on-Trent? I'd be amazed if you weren't, I wasn't personally aware of anyone outside those cities that still listens to Saint Etienne, Goldie, 808 State or The KLF.

Are you Geoff Barrow?

He has to be from Newcastle or is a Scouser.

No, no, and no, believe it or not

Paul Simon self titled album
Steely Dan- Royal Scam
Styx- Kilroy Was Here
Styx- Serpent Is Rising
Simon and Garfunkel- Bridge Over Troubled Water

whats the album on the far left?

>mid 20's, Drinks Wine recreationally
>Is the one 20something guy at the bar who's a little too overdressed for a Friday night.
hit a little too close there. Though monkstraps arent really dressy, right?

Middle aged baby boomer scum. Dad, go to bed.

Townes Van Zandt - s/t

nice trips

you wish you were alive during the late 80s early 90s rave scene. either that or you were alive back then.
you talk to alot of people but dont have very many close friends
a nice person
laid back, gets high alot
kinda sad
underaged
art major

In 18. People always say I've got a 50 yo dad playlist.

Its the Styx and Steely Dan. I mean other than Mr Roboto, i dont think there are many other Styx songs that could appeal to millennials (100% of Sup Forums)

thanks boo

i really don't know how to read people based on their favourites

Please r8 I love these threads I was too lazy to make a picture

>BIG IRON

you have two pairs of Air Force Ones, you keep one super clean and you're gonna wear the other pair until they fall apart. favorite food is buffalo wings (you prefer a sweeter sauce over a spicy one).

your family members are always complimenting you on your hairstyle. you think you wear long sleeved shirts a little too frequently, but it's comfy so you keep on doing it

Sensitive, fun-loving guy.

Depressed, yet capable of socializing.
A bit pretentious, but not completely out of the box.
Daydreams a lot.
A bit awkward around people.
Loves a quiet walk through the greenery.

you recently bought new headphones. your girlfriend wants to put up christmas decorations but you think it's too early

Believe it or not I actually have a job.

Pretty entry- level, but eh.

You're that one chick in high school that was seen as being even below the potential mass shooter in the social hierachy.

I chose these because of their replay value, emotional power and memories of the meaningful times in my life that they evoke.

Dissociation tops One of Us Is the Killer in every conceivable fashion but that's still a great album. I was a huge Toolfag in high school but I always preferred Lateralus.

Echoes is a great song. I feel like picking Amnesiac is the contrarian choice.

I'm feeling a powerful compulsion to say "Hmmmm" in a questioning manner.

Aaaaaaaa I'm loving the folk punk

Zappa - Apostrophe
Primus - Brown Album
Black Mountain - In the Future
Rolling Stones - Let it Bleed
Radiohead - The Bends

Hah thank you. Suprisingly acurate.

If you haven't already should def check out The Real Mccoys. Thanks to Choking Victim coming to Texas a few weeks ago I have now seen all of those bands/artists live and they are phenenomenal. Saw days n daze 3 times this year, they are the most down to earth people and super genuine. Cannot say enough good things about these bands.

My top 5 most listened on Last.fm
>Nirvana - Nevermind
>Pink Floyd - Piper at the Gates of Dawn
>Death Grips - The Money Store
>The Doors - The Doors
>Nirvana - Bleach

>Dissociation tops One of Us Is the Killer in every conceivable fashion but that's still a great album.
You're right but I want dissociation to be out for a while before I give it a definite top spot.
>I was a huge Toolfag in high school but I always preferred Lateralus.
I don't adore Tool to the same level I used to but Aenima in its entirety and certain songs from the rest of their albums will always be held in high regard

Also gj on isis and baroness, I would've gone with oceanic and blue myself though

Basic

I actually listened to a lot more folk punk, but I guess I grew out of. AJJ, Defiance, Ohio, and Johnny Hobo are still great though. Try listening to Judiah by HappyHappy if you haven't.

I'm not as passionate a fan of Tool as I once was but I'm the same way, I enjoy listening to their albums now and then and some songs will always hold a special place in my heart. I'm still waiting patiently for the new album they've been teasing for five years.

I like Blue Record but I thought some of the songs on Yellow and Green were John's best songwriting, especially Eula, Cocainium, Stretchmarker, Back Where I Belong.

Isis was a hard choice because I love Celestial, Oceanic, Panopticon and Wavering Radiant in different ways, but I've been listening to Panopticon a lot recently and I had to put it in the top spot. Syndic Calls is my favorite Isis song.

Defiance has some great song writing, both share what ya got and the great depression were solid. Wish I could see them perform. I think they broke up...

>hmmmm
is this a bad thing?