She only listens to the billboard top 50

>she only listens to the billboard top 50

is this a red flag, Sup Forums?

>Only listens to Sup Forums

is this a red flag, normies?

yea

That's dogshit. Break up with her.

2bh I don't think so, if anything she's endearingly and unpretentiously normie because of it.

been seeing her for a few weeks, 50% of the time some chainsmokers shit is playing in her car

>only listens to pic related
Is this a red flag?

Being willing to break up with someone based on their music taste is a red flag.

>rates music based on anything besides whether they enjoy listening to it
fucking plebians

>only listens to pic related
Is this red flag?

red flag mane

No. Pop listeners are just as intelligent, if not more intelligent than people who seek out obscure music. In fact, if you surveyed or researched the people in MENSA, or one-thousand scientists or mathematicians with over two-hundred citations, most of them would be pop/top 40 hit listeners.

imma need a source on that white boy

of course

underrated post

I have no source. It's just an inference. There is nothing inherently dumb about listening to top 40 radio, and most people do, therefore most intelligent people listen to top 40 radio. Also, most people on Sup Forums try to listen to the most obscure music they can find to affirm in other's minds that they are intelligent, but most people on Sup Forums are retards. Also,
>white boy
go back to Sup Forums, you fucking racist.

baka what's all this garbage

>girls listening only to top40 is a red flag
>girls listening to Sup Forumscore is red flag
>girls listening to music i like is red flag
existence is suffering

girls who listen to music are red flags

w2c hellen keller tier qt

>a blind and deaf girl will never spell "i love you" into your hand

To be honest, a girl that listens to anything other than top 40 is more of a red flag than those that do