Feels thread

Feels thread
New rules
>no bitching about girls (or anything extra that you feel you wanted)
>no feels about being a dick
>try to make other anons cry
>list best routes to suicide

m.youtube.com/watch?v=co4YpHTqmfQ

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C9OfBcjyxKY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NdiSbAaVICc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

>linkin park
Angsty teen detected,

Nah that song just really gets me there.

I've thought about blindfold and jumping so there's be no knowing when it hit or drinking to death

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C9OfBcjyxKY

Fuck u im drunk cant understand english cuz drunk and feel sad cuz no gf and shit

My daily routine, first 3 lines of text are my background

>was homeless, lost all contact with friends, no attempt anymore whatsoever
>pulled my own weight up, regained a life back from a job, got a car and eventually apartment
>been at the same job, working 12 hours a day from 3am to 3p.m. for 7 years now, same apt as well, slightly better car now
>get home, get drunk immediately
>ration out exactly how much to drink each time
>I even ration out how much cigarettes I smoke
>usually read a book ~100 pages (i also don't like and refuse to pay for cable tv)
>get on the internet and browse shit
>eat my dinner
>I budget my money exactly to the T
>homelessness made me extremely frugal
>walk still drunk (I'm good at hiding it, never been in trouble) to the library to check out a book or return one as quickly as I can
>get back to apartment
>read some more
>go to bed at 7pm.
>wake up at 2am and get ready for work.
On the weekends I buy groceries, do my laundry, clean and vacuum my apartment. Never go out anywhere.
I've been in this exact cycle for a couple years now. My life is stagnated and dull and I don't know what to do. It's like my life is in darkness, and I can only extend my arms to reach within my own vicinity, and hold the small things I can commit to muscle memory in repetition. Only my nose is afloat, and I'm still alive breathing through my nostrils but there is no substance to my existence. Sometimes i wish I had some friends.

anyone ever had to deal with death of a loved one?
my fiance is in intensive care right now because she cant breath, lung cancer
she was diagnosed again few weeks earlier, even after getting her one whole lung removed cancer still is in her, it had spread
just as we were planning to marry
she still had a chance to survive, but its risky and she is weak, so fuckign weak
and i will probably kill myself if that happens

Fuk u im drunk and shit รค... No understanding of english and shit

Funny thing about suicide is that the people who do it don't think about it too much, they just do it.

Angsty faggot.

Are you Finnish?

Enjoy the hangover

Give her family some time to grieve before you kill yourself, it will be easier for everyone.

Anyone feeling sad and suicidal when drunk? Me atm

No, i am start.

Yes i am and drunk af

i feel like that being sober 24/7,wtf is wrong with you.

My Plesure

You're drunk? I woudve never guessed man. Head out to so you won't be b& for spewing drunk bullshkt

My life. when im drunk i understand my life better

asshole :D

she doesnt have a family, she lost her parents at age 8, her grandpa few years ago and the only person who took care of her, a family friend of his mother died in car accident during her treatment a year ago

Drunk asshole derailed thread. Cya later.

I've also thought about a shotgun but the thought of being unsuccessful makes me cringe.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NdiSbAaVICc

Would it be fucked up to leave a message for my best friend confessing my love for him when I kill myself?

I don't like thinking that he would somehow blame himself for my decision or come to realize he felt the same and I missed my op.

No when you are drunk your filters are gone and you are not afraid of facing the truth.

Why exactly are you killing yourself though?

Fuka u ma man im prud and f8nnish and drunk af an lonely and no gf and shit and shit shit

Yes i finnish

>Take up new hobbies (learn guitar, do sports, hit the gym, go for walks and shit)
>Meet new people through said hobbies and eventually a gf
>???
>Profit.

I enjoy your finnish nationality but could you annoy your friends with your drunk state?

bump

I always wonder why people choose such expensive habbits when they're tight on money. There are easier habbits on the wallet like excersizing

kek

Me too
I know that but still feel the same after every drunken case i had

Sorry :( just drunk now

deteriorating health

not saying I am, just thinking it over.

I've never had more than one friend show up for a birthday party. This year I worked all day and got drunk in compensation for not having lunch or breakfast

Drunken faggot here.
>Ive been lonely like over a year
>Ive become additect to relatonship
>feel like shit nd sucidal af

Do you have kik or whatsapp

Yes i have whatsapp

Number

Here0449707206

Drunken faggit again.
Is it a fail if i send my number on Sup Forums?

Fuck u! Talk to me u slav shit

Im going elsvere thread to talk shit