About to bury my father tomorrow. Cant sleep. Anyone got any funny shit to say or show?

About to bury my father tomorrow. Cant sleep. Anyone got any funny shit to say or show?

is he ded?

No one cares

i'm sorry for your loss, user.

Stay strong bruvva

Next round is for user's dad.

posting things that have made me smile before. this too shall pass.

That's entirely untrue.

OP, it gets better. Just takes time.

Would be akward if he's not

Sorry for your loss op, i cant think of the feeling of loosing a parent, just stay strong Sup Forumsrother, time will heal everything, unless its an std.

I did that last December. Things only get worse.

If you lived off your fathers money, and are an incompetent cuck that makes sense.

There is nothing I can say that will alievate the pain you are feeling. The only thing I can say is that you remember your father, all the love he's given you, and to pass that love on. He might be gone, but the love he gave you isn't.

thanks Sup Forumsros, you're all great people, keep the pics coming

Watch Fist of the North Star.
You'll feel much better.

Your dad would want you to move on and live life to the fullest, so do so OP. Do it for dad

sorry bro. I came home for lunch today to check on my grandmother and found her passed away in her bed :(. I feel your pain.

Alright. Enough sappy sappy.
How many of my cousins does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Just Juan. He's an electrician.

How long does it take for a nigger woman to take out the trash?
>9 months

This is the most human thread i've seen on Sup Forums. I'm praying for you user. Don't give up. Keep fighting. Keep going strong.

Only an autistic fuck would see money as a relevant factor. I'm sure you'll find comfort in your bank account when your parents die then.

Let the man grieve in peace