So when will Marina drop this "Cool mom" shtick?

so when will Marina drop this "Cool mom" shtick?

is the Alzheimers that is slowly catching up to her?

what did she mean by BRRRRRAAAAP?

Will she finally off herself once her new album fails?

is there any particular reason why she felt the need to post a video of herself taking a poopy?

It's like when all the parents say they like chinpokomon

too bad shes such a loser 31 year old out there going to see bands she likes instead of being a cool mature fella like you and posting shit like this on Sup Forums

shut up Marina

What the fuck is she wearing?

A cape for furries?

I want to make her love on a rainy night just near to the fireplace while listening to Schoenfield's Cafe Music Mvt 2. I would slide by penis inside her butthole and move slowly in and out while stroking her dick.

>is the Alzheimers that is slowly catching up to her?
It's the autism she's been trying to hide.

When did she stop being a nigger?

she probably bleaches her skin to hide her Greek gyro spic-tint

fuck off back to

>artist who makes generic pop music likes generic pop music
what a shocker

*BRRRRRRRRRAAATTTT*

>how to spot autistic faggot fucks with shit tier music taste
xD le Marina is like normal pop xDDDDDD her music is so geneirc LMAO ROFL :,,,,DDDD

You stupid kids have no idea about actuall music, Marina is not ""Generic"" She is the most ungeneric pop singer of the decade. Have you heard that Vocal range? of course you haven't, because you hearing range is equal to the size of your pin needle dick. "But bu-but le Marina's only attractive feature is her le body and boobs XDDDD LEWD" I guess you never reached the point of matureration where you actually find out that tits and ass aren't the only thing that can get you off, her voice is truly orgasmic and you're too autistic to understand how perfect this woman's voice is. I can get a boner just by listening to her old voice, but you kids don't appreciate real music, you see music as "XD listen to this new RAP i bought, it says nigger on it xDDDDDDDDDDDD LMAO" While I(a cultivated individual) see music more as a Sex Toy or even a Girlfriend. Continoue listening to your garbage rap nigger music, while i enjoy the true love of Marina GOOD MUSIC

i'm glad this stupid bitch aged like shit and posted a video of herself taking a shit, hopefully you underage fucks will fuck off now

get

holy fucking shit dude

This is a Lana del Rey thread now

holy fucking shit dude

Will she ever make good on her promise of re-releasing Lana Del Ray a.k.a. Lizzy Grant?

Lana Del Rey

Dont fucking do it. The tranny meme is dead

Ma nigga. You really would have deserved the quints. Everything you said is true, but i for myself have to disagree with your weird fetish. For me, her music makes me happy, more happier than ive ever been

FUCK OFF, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

There is literally another thread about how superior this shitstain is compared to other female Sup Forums waifus. Just get out

Marina probably left a shit stain on her panties because she didn't wipe because she was too busy lip syncing

Lana prob left a shit stain or her face, after she filled her lips with dog shit, now dripping out of her lips and mouth every 2 seconds

Lana Del Rey

Is a bitch

is this a copypasta

Why is this whore smoking near her pupper

pupper is smoke resistant

But will smell like shit now

Get out. Where are the Marinafags?