/nba/ general - Still Free Agency Day 2 edition - Part 3

>Lakers, Timofey Mozgov have agreed to four-year, $64 million deal.

>DeMar DeRozan has agreed to a five-year, $153 million deal to re-sign with the Toronto Raptors

>Jordan Clarkson has reached agreement on a four-year, $50M deal to return to the Los Angeles Lakers

>Nicolas Batum, Charlotte reach agreement on five-year, $120M deal.

>Free-agent guard D.J. Augustin has agreed to a four-year, $29 million deal with the Orlando Magic

>Jeremy Lin to join Nets on a three-year, $36 million deal

>Bradley Beal has agreed to a five-year, $128M-plus max contract to stay with the Wizards

>Al Jefferson agrees to three-year, $30 million deal with Pacers

>Andre Drummond agrees to 5-year max deal w/ Pistons worth estimated $130 million

>The NBA announces that free agent OJ Mayo has been "dismissed and disqualified" from the NBA for violating Anti-Drug Program.

>Milwaukee Bucks, Matthew Dellavedova agree on 4-year/$38.4M offer sheet

>Free agent forward Evan Turner has reached agreement on a four-year, $70M deal with Portland

>Chandler Parsons agrees to four-year, $94M deal with Memphis

>Free agent forward Solomon Hill has agreed to a four-year, $52M deal with New Orleans

>Free agent Jeff Green has agreed to a one-year, $15 million deal with the Orlando Magic

>Dwight Howard has reached agreement on a three-year, $70.5 million with the Atlanta Hawks

>Darrell Arthur agrees to return to Nuggets on 3-year, $23M deal

>Mike Conley, Memphis Grizzlies agree in principle on 5-year, $153 million deal

>Jared Dudley has reached a 3-year, $30M deal with Suns

>Free agent guard Kent Bazemore has agreed to a four-year, $70M deal to re-sign with Atlanta

>Joakim Noah agrees to 4-year, $72 million deal with the New York Knicks

>Joe Johnson, Utah Jazz reach agreement on two-year deal worth $22 million

>Forward Luol Deng agrees to a four-year, $72 million deal with the Lakers

[cont...]

dicks

I'm back where I belong, yeah I never felt so strong (yeah)
(I'm back baby)
I feel like there's nothing that I can't try
And if you with me put your hands high (put your hands high)
If you ever lost a life before (high, hands),
This one's for you
(and if you with me put your hands high, hands, high)
And you, and you, and you, and you
(your dreams are filled, you're rapping with the best)
I'll be home soon

I hear "The Tears of a Clown"
I hate that song
I always feel like they talking to me when it comes on (come on)
Another day another dawn
Another Keisha, nice to meet ya, get the math I'm gone
What am I 'posed to do when the club lights come on
It's easy to be Puff, but it's harder to be Sean
What if the twins ask why I ain't marry their mom (why, damn!)
How do I respond?
What if my son stares with a face like my own
And says he wants to be like me when he's grown
Shit, but I ain't finished growing
Another night the inevitable prolongs
Another day another dawn (come on)
Just tell Keisha and Taresha I'll be better in the morn'
Another lie that I carry on
I need to get back to the place I belong

WHO THE FUCK IS SPC HERE

SPC CHECK IN

>Jon Leuer headed to Pistons on a four-year, $42 million deal

>Arron Afflalo has agreed to a two-year, $25M deal with the Kings

>The Orlando Magic have agreed to terms on a 4-year deal $72M with Bismack Biyombo

>Free agent Trevor Booker's deal with Brooklyn Nets: two-years, $18.5M-plus

>Ryan Anderson agrees to four-year, $80 million deal with Rockets

>Marvin Williams has agreed to a four-year, $54.5M deal to return to the Charlotte Hornets

>Al Horford has agreed to a four-year, $113 million deal with the Boston Celtics

>Courtney Lee has agreed to a four-year, $50 million deal with the Knicks

NBA owners aren't stupid. I wouldn't be surprised if they were INTENTIONALLY handing out inflated contracts so that they can use them as leverage in the next CBA talks. This could help them re-take a larger slice of the revenue pie. I'll be looking out

>Durant visits Boston friday night and hangs out with Tom Brady
>Horford signs with Boston saturday
>Durant meets with the Celtics and Tom Brady on saturday
It's happening

Arash Markazi @ArashMarkazi 34s35 seconds ago

>The KD to the Clippers dream lives on if they trade one of their current "Big 3." If not they'll circle back next year when he's a FA again.

>Summer '16
>Nick Young is still with the Lakers

Kille me bros

If a taped conversation of the Buss family was leaked where they call Magic Johnson a nigger faggot and Silver made them sell the Lakers how much would the team sell for? $5 billi?

WHERE THE FUCK IS LANCE AND JR GOING GODDAMN IT??????????

nth for curry getting embarrassed

$10B and I'm being dead serious

>max deal for Harrison Barnes
>the city of DalASS

>when he's a FA again
pffft

He's signing a 4-year deal with Boston to coincide with Horford on the Celtics.

is Staples Center included in there or is that owned by somebody else?

Not curry's fault. If klay wasn't a lazy piece of shit who slowed down and didn't reach his arms all the way out they don't lose that ball

how would this be used as leverage? Not trying to sound critical; I genuinely don't know and am pretty oblivious about the financial side of basketball

Are other GMs even trying?

This smells to me like a great opportunity for Ainge, if he wants, to steal Blake or CP3. I mean, obviously Durant's the real prize, but there's options.

You shouldn't be doing behind the back passes in the closing minutes of game 7

It could be higher

cry more bitch nigga

>keep 3rd pick
>get 2 superstars

How does he do it /nba/?

phew rbl forensics is already on the case

PLEASE COME BACK HOME

WHERE IS WADE GOING

JESUS CHRIST

OKC have: Westbook, Adams, Kanter, Oladipo, Sabonis, Roberson

LAL have: DLo, Ingram, Randle, Deng, Nance, Mozgod, Clarkson

Bos have: Horford, Isaiah, Bradley, Crowder, Smart, Jaylen

Dubs have: Curry, Klay, Draymond, Iggy, Bogut, Livingston

Which team should Durant choose?

/dynasty/

Don't jinx it bro.

>making low percentage passes in clutch time

>Victor Oladipo is trending nationally on twitter with 7,787 Tweets

Who is the face of the Chicago Bulls?

>Horford
>superstar

It was a great pickup, but he's pretty much Chris Bosh tier at best.

clippers went for 2 billion being a worthless team that never accomplished anything

lakers at least $12 billion

OKC

OMFG I FUCKING HATE THE NBA FUCKING STUPID.

BOS can offer something the other teams cannot: The chance to contend for a championship as THE undisputed #1 guy on the team.

It's over.

>Sources: Austin Rivers agrees to three-year, $35 million-plus deal with Clippers. @WojVerticalNBA on @TheVertical.
that was totally in the spurs ballpark

Chris Bosh was always a better player than Horford. What are you smoking?

aaron afflalo to the kings!!

>at best

Learn to read.

Does doc hate austin because he's too white?

these contracts aren't even as bad as everyone is making them out to be. The salary cap increased by 35% from last year and is gonna increase another 20% next year as well. An overpay this year will be market value next year

>Courtney Lee reportedly would not have considered the Knicks without Noah's recruiting
Already earning that contract, TYBN

>he's pretty much Chris Bosh tier at best.

>/nba/ is this fucking casual

>our enemies keep getting weaker
>we keep getting stronger

Courtney, welcome to the #KnickstapeRemix

Prove that Pop wanted free agents this offseason.

Pro tip: you can't

That's why he said "at best" you illiterate retard

At his very best, Horford was never on Chris Bosh's level.

can salary caps get smaller? like if NBA shits the bed financially next year and the cap goes down by half what happens to the big ass contracts

i actually laughed at this post

not like a quick exhale, but actually chuckled. thanks man.

>wade

Maybe it's because he's a failure?

was courtney lee decent lately?

how do i convince a girl to like me and be my girlfriend and have sex with me and stuff

Why do NBA stars want children so early?
Bron could've got so much pussy but he got locked down by a literal ratchet who cuffed him so fuckin early.
I mean props to the girl for getting a sugar daddy, but damn lebron. Why?

Why did you include LAL in this scenario kek. KD wouldn't even take the meeting. The level of delusion is terrifying.

2 year lockout that would end this diva driven sport.

Who will the Timberwolves get?

Who's your team?

>Without giving an exact number, Silver said a lot of NBA teams are losing money.

“I don’t know the precise number and don’t want to get into it, but a significant number of teams are continuing to lose money and they continue to lose money because their expenses exceed their revenue,” Silver said.

Those words came after several NBA players landed mammoth contracts in free agency.

“Some of the contracts we talked about,” Silver said. “They still have enormous expenses in terms of arena costs. Teams are building new practice facilities. The cost of their infrastructure in terms of their salespeople, marketing people, the infrastructure of the teams have gone up, and in some cases their local television is much smaller than in other markets.”
Adam Silver said this last year, and I don't think much has changed on that front. I'm not sure though. We'll see

Maybe they want their kids to watch them play while they are still in their primes.

Remember this /nba/?

Honestly done with the NBA, it's obvious the NBA is rigged to make the Lakers shit after our 7 decades of dominance.

>play in NBA
>get hired by Daddy

how does ernie still have a job? this can't be real.

There's more to life than fucking whores, user. Sometimes you want a loyal one by your side.

Plus, he probably has side bitches.

Well it's guaranteed money, so it's not like they can pay the current players less. I guess they might work out some kind of percentage system where only a certain amount of old salary counted toward the cap, and future salaries would shrink back down to older levels.

Al Horford got so sick of getting swept by LeBron that he decided to flee to Boston

What he seems to forget is that LeBron has been in possession of the Celtics franchise since 2011

MJ. They might as well trade Butler. I want him to contend when he hits his prime.

>that kid will be taken by Calipari and become the 1st overall in 2022 by the Cleveland Cavaliers

l-lakers...im salty af right now..

>What did it mean by this?

You mean after the Celtics got old and still forced game 7?

Who /Mavs/ here?

Looks like this pic is finally being deleted

How does it feel to be back knicksbras

she was his highschool girlfriend

why are you acting like he was pressured into marrying her? he probably asked her

Honestly I think /nba/ will never recover from bandwagoning Curry up 3-1 and getting BTFO. It's eternal
I can't say i feel sorry for you, you actually thought Curry could shut down the best player to ever play the game. You gotta live with that the rest of your lives.

>Love shutting down MJ

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

What's your tinder cutie :3

>Thomas/Smart
>Bradley/Brown
>Durant/Crowder
>Giles/Olynyk
>Horford/Johnson

IT'S THE BEGINNING OF A DYNASTY

No I mean after LeBron broke up the Celtics and signed Ray Allen, which triggers Celtcucks to this day

2017 DPOTY

>posting this in another thread

i can feel your fear

Any day now

Adrian Wojnarowski on Twitter: "Free agent Eric Gordon has reached a deal with the Houston Rockets, league source tells @TheVertical.

Dirk doesn't deserve to go out on a losing team.

Free agent Eric Gordon has reached a deal with the Houston Rockets, league source tells @TheVertical.

>Adrian Wojnarowski @WojVerticalNBA 17s17 seconds ago
>Free agent Eric Gordon has reached a deal with the Houston Rockets, league source tells @TheVertical.

>Free agent Eric Gordon has reached a deal with the Houston Rockets, league source tells @TheVertical.

butler is in his prime user