mde-tv.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=uSSF7ozBfGg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/rX_h3vczc7Q

youtube.com/watch?v=hCA8HofWsxc

obviously kanye

DLG?

Hopsin or 21pilots

in that he's alienating everyone who cared about him years ago with his holier-than-thou navel gazing?

no in that he's really fucking good and haters like OP need to leave him alone

He hasn't done anything funny since the TEDx prank. The TV show aped Tim and Eric without saying anything interesting, let alone funny. I wonder if he'll delete his tweets after the inevitable officially-not-renewed-for-a-second-season temper tantrum.

Death grips because they are a meme

brett gelman pls go

Sam Hyde is a force for good in this world.

I didn't know Viewtiful Joe posted on Sup Forums but I can't say I'm surprised.

>YOUR THIS GUY!!!

>YOUR THAT GUY!!!

lol

lol

lol

lol

t. Sam Hyde

Bones

Hows does his dick taste?

stitches

i imagine like smegma and fart crust.

Trips don't lie.

Load up the lorry, don't care what's ur story

Oi m8

Viewtiful/Blockhead Joe is one of the funniest things I've ever seen

how has this thread not been deleted yet? sam hyde is a fucking hack and doesn't do anything musically

this is the stupidest shit but i can't stop laughing

underrated post

mde-tv.bandcamp.com/
But Charls is the real musician

>The TV show aped Tim and Eric
you're that kind of dude who thinks fucking the beatles and shit huh

dope

hahaha. this is great

fat of the land

i remember watching/reading some interview with hyde where he was talking about how much he loves underworld, so he's always gonna be cool with me

youtube.com/watch?v=uSSF7ozBfGg

the greatest piece of music ever composed desu

RIDE THE SAINTED RHYTHMS ON THE MIDNIGHT TRAIN TO ROMFORD
RIDE THE SAINTED RHYTHMS

wtf i love sam hyde now

Tim and Eric have never said anything interesting and they are just fucking un-bold people. There are rough moments on season 1 of world peace but the conceptual shit was legit fucked in the head and also expressive and meaningful.

Watch the teacher scene again, the kids playing football scene, the wine party

>70k subscribers
>Have a book out called how to bomb the us govt
>General disregard for human sensibilities
>Still get a show and have 1mil plus viewers (little to no advertising btw)

If that isn't inspiring I don't know what is

it's hilarious, in one of his KSTV videos where he's laying into some guy in his 30's who makes his living off minecraft songs for children, has more followers on FB than MDE

FB followers are very important and are a sign of success

This. Tim and Eric are occasionally funny but their shtick is so tired at this point. Pure absurdist/nihilistic humor is almost as boring as modern day SNL now

sam hyde fans are so embarrassing, worse than filthy frank

Bones
/thread

They've about the same audience though. Memeloving 16 year old that will eventually grow out of their "edgy" phase.

Probably Tyler, the Creator.
>both are infamous for having little to no filter
>both have fanbases consisting mostly of edgy white people in their mid-teens
>both have/had their own show on [adult swim]

>He hasn't done anything funny since the TEDx prank

The Rutgers presentation, college campus sign holding, and Bernie rally crashing were all GOAT.

calling chelsea clinton fat was goat.

it's an alt-right/redpill tim and eric. and it's hardly bold, it's literally edgy bullshit designed for edgy teens. easy to be "bold" when you're in your echo chamber thinking you're any different from the oprah/ellen or daily show crowd. what i find hilarious is that he makes fun of ted talk for all it's "inspirational" content while doing the exact same thing catered to neo-nazis and redpillers.
comedically it's also pretty shit, the only selling point for edgy kids is the spoonfed ideology.
this. both put on an edgy shtick pretending there's something deeper inside when really all there is just the edgy shtick.

i think there's a lot more anger in mde than tim and eric ever had. their bit about TAP got me actually mad. and the teacher and facebook segments were excellent.

me

Lil Dicky

But T&E were pioneers of that absurdist style, right after shit like Wonder Showzen. You can't fault the forefathers because the genre is tired now.

yea, alt-right/redpill ideology is inherently edgy and angry, what's your point?

I think user meant that there is a really genuine angst to what he is doing that not many other people doing in that type of comedic youtube vid. Like in his video where he went to an art school and told the kids their dreams were unachievable, you could feel a real sense of mid 30s loser-ness, where he isn't afraid to show that his life is shit and wasted. The weird camera work and editing on his channel pushes this vibe too, where it's just this isolated middle american man who feels alienated from outside internet culture

>genuine angst
genuine kek.
if you think alt-right/redpill ideology is not a severe case of misdirected anger then good luck to you.

>unfunny memer with low quality content

Odd Future

Do you think Anthony Fantano regrets having him on his podcast?

Bones

Literally Sam Hyde's cousin

No. He wouldn't stop sucking his dick and talking about how he was the god of comedy.

shitty meme loving edgelord? tyler the creator