Sup Sup Forums

sup Sup Forums
this is jacob satorious

I just masturbated to that picture because I think 12 year olds with underarm hair are super sexy

do you seriously want to judge me for what arouses me? like, aren't you also on Sup Forums you degenerate?

do u honestly think you fucking funny, seriously, ur a fucking ugly little cunt m8, and if i ever see you, im going to fucking split your fucking face wide open yeah? ur a fucking angry little fucking spastic, ill tell you what, u fat little cunt, u boring, u dont sound nigerian at all, so go fuck yourself, go and fucking crawl in a dirty skank little hole, where you fucking come from, you dirty dragon eating little fucking spastic, right okay the dragon coming was probably a little bit fucking overtop, but at the end of the day u fucking boring, every single person who watches your videos are fucking stupid, they are ignorant fucking cunts.

I sure hope you find getting ass raped in a cage "super sexy", because its certainly in your future.

You are free to like whatever you want.
Go on with your life, I'll do the same.

why? I never touched a boy. All imagination and if that's forbidden I'm proud to commit a "crime"

fucking pedo cunt reported to authorities

This needs more Shota

OP here
yes! please make this a shota thread. I'd like to see some shota bdsm if you have any!

God dammit b sucks balls now. This kids fucked up the place. Now it's all dick rate and faces of b kinda bullshit.

oh wow this is some great stuff. where it from?

ok

Artist is wangdangle

noice ima remember that

I'm annoyed with your dumbass because it's that faggot in particular. kys.

Artist is fair wind

Are you by any chance this guy?

>tfw this guy will never be caught