My mom died of cancer today. Will cancer ever be cured? And why now

My mom died of cancer today. Will cancer ever be cured? And why now..

>also feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rbBX6aEzEz8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I really need this guys

:(

I don't have anything to post but bump for potential.
Sorry about your mom, user

Nice dubs
Cancer might be cured, but not today. Sorry OP

at least your mom isn't a pumpkin

I'm sorry op
Maybe someday, but that won't get you your mom back

Cancer will never be cured, because it will put thousands of people out of jobs. Your mum knew this.

I´m sorry user

Hi OP I know what it is like I had lost my mom last year to cancer too.

rothschild have a cure for cancer, but won't make it public. feels to u my bro op

look on the bright side user. You got dubs!

I'm sorry for your loss, user.

Stay strong pal. Here, have this webm to cheer you up.

Aside from diabetes and car crashes, situations where humans are *literally* killing themselves, cancer is just about the only thing left in some parts of the world to take people when they've become too sick and decrepit. The day cancer is "cured," a new form of cancer called the human species will infect the planet. Them's the breaks.

Now, I get it. When people die, it makes your emotions get all sad and feely. But what's the alternative? Immortality? That's actually the thing that causes cancer; when your cells never die, but keep on reproducing infinitely.

he has very good balancing legs

Thanks you guys

I could have told you how to cure cancer 4 years ago.

I did laugh a little, thanks :]

Edgy. You can't outrun the uninevitable, but you can prolong it. If you could spend a few more years with a loved one, would you?
>inb4 I don't have any loved ones

How old were you? :/

How

Rerouting the immune system to be able to identify the cancerous cells and initiate full immune response against them. Simple stuff, but complex enough to trick stupid people into thinking otherwise.

If it's that simple, why aren't we using the method described, except for the fact that thousands will lose their job? Nobody cares, except for when it's one of our beloved ones.

Economics plays a huge part.

But FDA regulations and unethical patents are the only things stopping it from progressing.

And yet no one cares... I need to find the switch that stops one from caring about humanity and hit it.

cureyourowncancer.org

cancer has been curable for decades.

im currently treating my aunti with cannabis oil medical grade. it also requires a complete lifestyle change. its all about a lack of vitamin b17 and a blood Ph that is too acidic

sorry about your mum user.

Remember, now is the time of being egocentric. Families don't even care for eachother anymore. Sad to see

Sorry bro.

Intra or inter family? Which are you referring to?

My mom tried that. 1 year after living with only biological food and using cannabis oil n shit, she took another scan. Her body was full of tumors everywhere. It didn't help shit.. :/

Also, are you saying to put altruism on hold?

Both. Just take a look at the elderly homes. Leaving their own parents rot in there. Only visiting them once or twice each week/month

Sorry to hear that user

No.

Thx :)

Then define specifically what you are trying to convey.

No and yes
An individual type of cancer can be cured and they do get cured but there are thousands of types of cancers and what kills one type of cancer usually has no effect on other types of cancer, it's literally the only reason it is taking so long because more than likely a cure for all cancers will never be found

>This nigger is serious.

Just... can't explain. I'm sorry

Im sorry Sup Forumsro.

At least you got to meet yours... selfish faggot OP

At least you will never feel how to lose your own mother who raised and loved you to death, and would do anything for you just to see you smile.

At least try user.

Untrue. It will always be possible to find one unique identifying marker for each cancer and the mutations that caused it to occur.

RIP OP's Mom

Sorry about your mom user, I bet she loved you a lot.

It already exists. The government just doesn't want you to know about it.

Do it op. Start the revolution, I'm right behind you.

Should have replied to those Sheldon posts.

I visit my grandma atleast once a week. Does that make me a shit grandkid?

lel

Go fuck yourself. This isn't a competition on who had it worse.

The government? People who work in research already know. Remember that time I tried to get a widely known public figure to slowly jump on the band wagon to bring this information to light? I can only say that it was apathy that stopped it.

That's the thing though, you won't. Cancer is caused by mutation
You can take 1000 people with lung cancer and damn near all of them will have separate treatments.
Sure there are unique identifying markers for cancer but if there are more than likely your body's immune system already dealt with it

Grandma is something different than your own mother, but no, it doesn't make you a shit grandkid

I work at a Nursing home and most families only come in once a year, and SOMETIMES during Christmas and Birthdays.

If you are visiting your grandmother once a week she is very blessed. Most people don't want to deal with old people who have mental issues or can't use the bathroom alone, ect.

Thanks

Since this is also a feels thread fellow anons...
Is it worth developing feelings for women or does this always lead to pain?

Yes, each case will have a specialized treatment because of the vast amount of mutations that can occur. That is the future of the cure.

Being in love is worth it.

Depends. If she is faithfull and loving it is totally worth it. You'll feel like having a soulmate with which you can share everything with. You'll never feel alone anymore. When she's not, prepare for feels.

Hang in there user

I'm sorry to hear your mother died, OP. I'm sure she was a great woman who loved you very much. I can't imagine how you must feel. Make her proud to have been your mother and raised you to the best of her abilities. Stay strong, user. Stay strong.

HAVE YOU CREMATED HER YET OR DO WE STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO BRING YOUR MOM BACK!?

Bring a black plastic bag, a bottle of bleach, and the jumper cables for the car, and meet me in the cemetery! It's not too late bro!!!

You dont understand, to cure cancer would be to stop mutations, it just wont happen

Maybe there will be some super advanced treatment with tiny probes removing tumors from within you but that would be the only way to be "cured"

Thanks guys, really appreciate it :')

>be me
>28 year old vrigin.

She's laying in her coffin, next to me. Can't look at her. Tommorow she will be buried.

I'm sorry to hear that, go to bars, learn to talk by observing. Dress nicely, get a nice haircut and start husslin the pussy.

No, it would be to stop the excess proliferation of cells.

pics or it didn't happen

youtube.com/watch?v=rbBX6aEzEz8

;(

I'm not going to do that. I'm sorry, m8.

If you find the right one, it should. I wouldn't know anything about this so this is more or less oulling thoughts out of my ass. I haven't found the right one and it seems like I'm on a path of self destruction trying to find the right one. I thought I did but as said
> When she's not, prepare for feels.
is completely true. Broken hearts are the worst. I still suffer from one since since I'm not the most attractive (you could say I am downright hideous, but opinions vary) and no female wants to deal with a depressed person.
>Loneliness sucks major ass.

Hey user. I hope you find peace and strength in this time of your life. She is free of pain and is at peace.

>will cancer ever be cured?
your mothers won't

I thought that so many times of women (and they also made me believe this, like being "really happy" and so on).
The unexpected break up and realising they only used me for their ego just hurts much more everytime this happens
Thats why i think i won't ever trust a woman again

GL on your future OP, cancer most likely has a cure but economics and multi-millionaire salaries prevent it from being a reality... cause you know, logic

My friend killed himself and a few hours before that he said I get to inherit all his things if he died via text messages. Does this have any legal bearing if he had no other legal will?

It didn't indeed. But you are a cancer aswell. :)

My mother died of stage 4 breast cancer on 6/16/12. Shit sucks, my dude. Maybe one day there'll be a cure but probably not anytime soon sadly. Keep your head up, the heavy grieving will go away soon.

I could never say it better than

I literally have no idea what you just said

Yes it sucks especially if you think you found the right one after all and especially if this is the one disappointing you the most

Sorry I'm retarded.

I have a friend

He was very sad, we were talking via text messages.

He told me he thought he was going to kill himself.

He told me if he died I would get to inherit all of his things.

He killed himself.

Do I get to inherit all of his things now?

Thanks, and I'm sorry for your loss. :(

No. Imagine someone else had his phone and texted that to you. There is no way to validate that was what he wanted.

Depends, if he has no legal documents regarding his inheritance, I think you would have a good chance.

My wife's mother died last August from cancer. It fucked with my wife big time and was stressful on us both. All I can do is be here for her. Wife is better now. Still thinks of it, but better.

Hang in op. The thoughts will always be there. Just remember there are people around that care, like the rest of us fags on Sup Forums.

Stay strong because that's what your mother would want.

I usually visited my grandma once a week and whenever she had a project she wanted me to help her with (usually some simple house maintenance or upgrades) and now that she's gone I wish I had gone more.

However, at the funeral home, a friend of hers told me and my mother that she always talked about it and looked forward to my visits and help.

my mom ded too frum cancer

she was 58 (smoker)

That is what I truly believed.
>pic related.

Only if you suck my dick. But yes, that's essentially it.

Thank you user

Well put.

I'm so sorry user..
I've been told that for at least half of my life, I've lost 3 people I've loved more than anything to suicide.
I know what its like to lose.. Head up and stay strong Sup Forumsro

It's gonna be okay, user. Stay strong.

I will. Thanks :]

Since you anons were so kind, I'll giveaway a steam game < 20 dollars/euros. Steam ID needed