youtu.be/YwtnGZLC28U
youtube.com/watch?v=r0uXGckFZzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/balt/

hockey is on tonight buds

Benis

It's pretty good desu, don't knock it till you try it

why did this site become obsessed with americans

not only on this board, any board at any time in any thread some foreign trash will sperg out about >muh murricans

i noticed it on the rise about the time reddit became a big thing

Because it's easy to trigger Americans and because there are so many Americans here

Went out drinking yesterday and didnt get home until like 8 am after my dad left for work, and im afraid he is gonna be pissed.

At least i can go "well i didnt even drink that much" and can prove it by eating well, the problem is i drank a lot and feel like im gonna puke any second now.

>watching hockey
grow up

it was not a thing pre 2010

not to this level

Wtf why did the gook get rid of (You)'s

It's not even Sup Forums. Euros IRL are obsessed with us. It's amazing to see. If you ever go to a European country and out that you're American, you'll get quizzed and berated with tons of dumb questions.

hmm

Have you ever tried mortadella?

Germans are the fucking worst about it

/deutsch/

kek

i need good music

Someone reply to me don't ask why just DO IT

The condescendence which europeans treat americans really makes me hate yuropoors, not gonna lie.

( )

Why?

are we still (you)less?

do you think north koreans know what masturbation is

>we

they have a massive superiority complex

>we
Newpleb pls go

>lives in mexico
>never had crab meat
how is this possible?

youtu.be/YwtnGZLC28U

Not really that popular, shrimp is the king by far at least here in sinaloa, marlin is also popular, loggerhead too but is illegal now.

Brazilians are kind like that but with other Latinos.
There's a survey which say that only 5% of the Brazilians consider or would describe themselves as 'Latin-Americans'.

While Mexicans describe themselves as north americans

:D

Why are we suddenly being bad goys

is it expensive their?

>why is Sup Forums full of contrarians

youtube.com/watch?v=r0uXGckFZzk

thank me latter

My opinion on my countrymen has suffered so much, you wouldn't even believe it.

:3

>14/16
explain your maths

shameful little tramp

@69187061
No

>fell asleep on a bench in Baltimore
>woke up with cum all over my face

Oh, joy

The deal with latin america is a tough one, sometimes i feel that the connection is all through the governments and the people dont like themselves that much.

Mexicans tend to think that the rest of latin america is shit though, people get really arrogant here while discussing LATAM.

Seafood? No.

From what I've heard, Argentinians are the worst concerning latin america and arrogance, especially the ones from buenos aires.

in west is what they call

" concentrated red pill "

no. its what we call edgy little terrorist faggot. congrats on making it on the list though. the next decade will be fun for you.

is the (you) thing a big joke

or do that many people not use 4chanx? in that case why are there so many redditors here

Yeah, thats the stereotype, and is probably a little bit soccer related too.

But the internet has actually open communications between the countries and is people throwing shit to everyone desu.

Cuck

How about i terrorize ur mums cunt with my dick

fuck off dixie

I dindu nuffin tho

I'll exclude (you) in this case.

>12-18 inches expected in hometown today
>im in cali where its 75, might take doggo to beach so she can hassle seagulls

Thank (You)

Sorry I make mistake

>Mexicans tend to think that the rest of latin america is shit though
Brazilians tend to think that we are surrounded by "Banana Republics", which coming from Brazilians you might think it is a compliment but it's not.

That's stupid since we rely on natural gas from Bolivia, and our trade balance with our neighbors is pretty good. We could also learn one thing or two with one another.

>From what I've heard, Argentinians are the worst concerning latin america and arrogance, especially the ones from buenos aires.
Some Argentineans have the mind of a rich person that went bankrupt, so because once they were rich they despise the others

But MOST of them are really really cool people

Would you rather shoot a Canadian or beat him with a pipe?

you're fucking retarded. thats what happened. i just wanted to troll americans and get
>american education
thing going but you came in and just raped some stereotypes.

>Would you rather shoot a Canadian or beat him with a pipe?

My family is from Argentina and let me tell you, Argentines are some of the most stubborn and arrogant people you could meet. For the most part everyone there can be pretty chill, but people older than 30-40 can be some bitter fucks.

Beat them like my wife

that can be said about literally every group of people on the planet.

My parents are out of town, I'm about to go over to their house and clean/organize their garage. My mom is a hoarder and can't get rid of anything, every time I try to help her with it we end up putting everything out in the driveway, getting rid of one tiny box, and then putting all the crap back. She can't just go through a box and throw out the crap and keep the important stuff, she just shuffles it all around the house and it takes her all day to go through like five boxes.

My dad's too whipped to do anything about it and gave up a long time ago, and I hated all the clutter when I was growing up in the house. Fortunately it was never anything nasty she hoarded, it's all teacher junk mostly made up of papers and plastic toys. I'm just gonna go through everything and throw out the obvious garbage, and organize all the junk in one place so she can go tthough it with my supervision before she tries to stuff it all back where it was.

They have a nice house, it just looks like crap with all the clutter everywhere and caused me lots of stress when I was growing up. I'm not even a huge neat freak now that I live on my own, but I'm able to go through all my stuff and get rid of things that just take up space.

to be fair, brazilians seem to be chill most of the time. I've never seen a brazilian that chimped out, besides some guys in the favelas

I guess not everyone is like that.

To be fair Bolivia and Venezuela are banana republics, Argentina goes crazy every 5 years. Colombia is nice though.

For me the most interest thing is how the groups are gonna develop, is always the commies vs the capitalists in latin america. And it weirds me out when the rest of latin america bumps us out in the right wing countries category.

>I've never seen a brazilian that chimped out, besides some guys in the favelas
There's a lot of good people in the favelas you know? With I being one of them.
Because of all the criminals people often forget that a favela is just a place where poor workers live.
Also, there are different kinds of slums the same way that your shit is different every time you go to the restroom

>And it weirds me out when the rest of latin america bumps us out in the right wing countries category.
Why do they do that?

dead /cum/

cuz we suck us cock.

How's everyone's day going?

Oh

I've been making chili all day

Ooh, that sounds good

I think I'm going to make some chili later

I don't know much about brazil. I guess there are nice people in the favelas too, but they are mainly known for their criminals here. I mean you can also go in the ghettos here and meet nice people that ended up there after being sick, or something. Still, riots etc. are more likely to happen there than in your average upper class hood.
Funny thing is that my art teacher back in school said she used to live in a brazilian favela, and as you said there were a lot of nice people, but she also said that she wouldn't let her daughter go out there in the evening and night.

Waiting to get admitted to a psych ward, so not very good.

What are state fairs like? Is there just one big one or do multiple happen in a single state? I really want to go to one in the South

do it

>For me the most interest thing is how the groups are gonna develop, is always the commies vs the capitalists in latin america.
Well, Brazil was once a Catholic country - today the Church loses 9kk believers annually, more and more people are becoming protestants and that's starting to affect our economy.

I don't believe in God *tips fedora* and I don't like the Evangelicals/Protestants, but their way of dealing with money and the way they think about wealth, which is a lot different from the Catholics, is gonna help us in the long run

what happen

>What are state fairs like?
A few rides and a lot of deep fried food. They're fun

>Is there just one big one or do multiple happen in a single state?
It depends on the state

>I really want to go to one
Why don't you?

>his state doesnt have a state fair

weew lad.

>Canada
>states

I'm poor and I want to be able to drive to one so I can actually see some things along the way. A small town somewhere I think would be the best.

>Funny thing is that my art teacher back in school said she used to live in a brazilian favela, and as you said there were a lot of nice people, but she also said that she wouldn't let her daughter go out there in the evening and night.
I live in São Paulo, favelas here aren't really that dangerous compared with other places, but sure there is A LOT of violence here.

The thing I hate the most besides the drug dealers, is the culture and the way most people think.
When I have children I'm definitely not going to raise them here. I want them to have a good education or at least have good friends and influences, far from all that poor people.

Pls come to Arkansas and spend your tourism bux

>Definitely not Black, White, or Southern
Ni hao,Wu

don't get the hype desu

My Grandad is from Arkansas :3

Really? Where do you live?

Wisconsin :3

/cum/ is the softest fucking general on this whole site. and theres probably an animal crossing general on /vg/

Are you the black user?