Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Ania_Bukstein
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek

don't try so hard

DANYE?

why is bronn teasing pod?

>Ep 5 “The Door”: “Tyrion seeks a strange ally. Bran (Isaac Hempstead Wright) learns a great deal. Brienne (Gwendoline Christie) goes on a mission. Arya (Maisie Williams) is given a chance to prove herself. Written by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by Jack Bender.”

Seems all but confirmed that ToJ flashback will take place in two parts. The fight in episode 3, and inside the tower in episode 5. The Door has to be the red door, right? Or is it just the door of death? The non-red door of the tower? Maybe we'll see the Eyrie, too?

first for strong women who don't need no lords

I'm going to miss him, lads

Please don't kill Olly, Jon

guys I'm bummed cheer me up

Hey guys, did a bit of writing today, got a killer blog about the Hugos coming out tomorrow. Keep your eyes peeled.

That's enough work for the week, c ya monday

>tyrion seeks a strange ally

the other red priestess we saw in the trailer probably ftwimotbh

How the hell did they fuck up dorne so badly? Are d&d literally retarded?

Seems possible. In guessing inside is where the third Kingsguard member is

>tfw started a CK2 GoT mod launch an hour or so ago
>playing as Tywin in the Clash of Kings scenario
>Utterly destroy Robb militarily
>smuglannisterfeels.png
>March to King's Landing where Stannis is sieging with sellswords
>roughly have just a few thousand more men than him
>ehhh i like my odds
>Go into battle
>Going well
>...starts going not so well
>ohfuck
>mfw Stannis 'Personality of a Lobster' Baratheon destroys the combined force of the Westerlands
>retreattttt
>find out the Ironborn decided to raid and reave in the Westerlands while I was gone and Castamere has been sacked

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
I'M IN CHARGE HERE

Time to go pop a squat

if Olly doesn't die I'm dropping this series for good

Guys I'm sad

is this stannis?

Dont die before completing the series you fat fuck

He did nothing wrong

i actually like the little fucker after that scene, i really hope he begs forgiveness and offers life servitude to Jon.

>mfw Olly pretends to be rickon and infiltrates winterfell

Here's a higher quality Bran. No Bran should be thst pitifully low qualirt

Stannis lost his head, so no.

I'm just about convinced they're running it into the ground on purpose

what's up master troll ruseman of /lit/ bait?

>family gets killed and eaten by wildlings
>lord commander says ayyy fuck it I'll let them through the gate so they can rape and murder everyone in here
>decide to kill him with my new best friends

He didn't do anything wrong mate, he doesn't know Jon is Azor

Ser Gerold Hightower of House Whitebull

Who's Rhaegar Targary?

This is the best Bran.

who is this?

Jaime may have written this chapter, and Jaime's dyslexic.

Twenny Goodmen

I hope it's slow

>Transsexuals Bran

I don't think so Tim

wtf were they thinking?

Benjen. It's time.

So since the little birds are Qyburns that means Cercei will take Aegons place. He will kill hand Kevan for her. Dany faces Cercei. But where will Varys go? It makes sense but it's weird.
Also Cersei sends Jaimento the Riverlands so he will loose faith in her there.
This all seems to hint that Cersei will try to spare Tommen by killing him quickly and taking the throne and that's why Jaime will hate her.

Benjen

I wonder how his face is gonna look when he sees Jon alive.

"House Starfall"

is this a vision or is bran going to get his boypussy frostbitten?

I legit feel bad for the guy. He was a good looking kid... And he turned into that. As if that wasn't enough, millions of people witnessed his transformation on tv.

This is the best Bran.

It's a prank bro

>and who
>are you

no leaks for episode 3?

I wonder what the Sansa Jon relationship will be like, they didn't really have much of one. Sansa was kinda a bitch to Jon wasn't she? Referred to him as half brother and would point out to others he was a bastid.

Jon hangs Olly

He is walking.... What do you think?

>ITT there are people who actually think that Bronn had any chance against Sandor

No, sweaty Bran is best

>tfw the show is nearly unwatchable
>I'm too invested to quit now, especially seeing as how the books will never, ever be finished

While most OCs are annoying, I don't understand all the Olly hate. At least he didn't go completely off the rails and start to develop a plot of his own like Ros. Or derail other characters and change their motivation and characterization like Talisa. And he doesn't feel like he doesn't belong in the world like Talisa. He's just some angry kid that is meant to make the harm done by the wildlings seem more personal and thus real. The writers completely failed to make us feel for his situation, but he still doesn't really strike me as a bad character, he's mostly just hanging around in the background.

He's still good looking, it's just unfortunate that his awkward phase was captured on international television.

benjen 'oldhands

Vision ofc, he can't walk.

>Targs dream of the future
>Starks dream of the past

But who dreams of the present?

Is he an edgelord?

oh my.

I dreamt I fucked ur mom

oh wait that wasn't a dream LOL

he's a twinlord

What's your least favourite collating/transferring of characters' stories?
>moving Cersei's weight gain plot to Dany

friendly reminder that, even if GRRM lived for a thousand more years the books would never be finished. He's completely lost control of the story and has no idea how to wrap it up, evidenced by his opening up of stupid subplots to pad paper, like Oldtown and Quentyn. He originally wanted to write a trilogy, and just kept going when he realized what a cash cow this series was. Now he's merchandised all he can and will live out the rest of his days eating and shitposting about football.

I would love to live as Walder Frey. Eat, drink, fuck, bad-mouth whoever you want... sounds like a fun life.

Walder is one of the most entertaining characters on the show. Hopefully he has a happy death in his sleep and cucks Starkfags one last time

“Book of the Stranger”: “Tyrion (Peter Dinklage) strikes a deal. Jorah (Iain Glen) and Daario (Michiel Huisman) undertake a difficult task. Jaime (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) and Cersei (Lena Headey) try to improve their situation. Written by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by Dan Sackheim.”

“The Door”: “Tyrion seeks a strange ally. Bran (Isaac Hempstead Wright) learns a great deal. Brienne (Gwendoline Christie) goes on a mission. Arya (Maisie Williams) is given a chance to prove herself. Written by David Benioff & D. B. Weiss; directed by Jack Bender.”

But all he needs to do is make a list of loose ends, tie them up and figure out the last few chapters.

Instead he's writing about food, scat fetish fanfiction and muh woman power bullshit.

thank God not, I don't want to see that character die

Bronn will kill bad pussy this season.

Screenshot this shit.

i hope this new red priestess will have nude scenes.

my dick will stay hard for hours if this happens

There's literally no way he can tie up all of the loose ends without some awful, contrived ending. That list would be fifty pages long.

"You want the string women, but you need the iron price. Doran sends his regards"

>"Go on Beanie, get them!"
>Howland is a brand of beanie IRL
Confirmed

yea sure

you mean Darkstar will save the day and Dorne

Post your fucking face when Darkstar has a key role in Winds of Winter because he was squiring for Arthur Dayne at the Tower and lived

oy vey
gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Ania_Bukstein

Darkstar is one of the worst characters in the books, and I'm glad they cut him for the show
Fight me irl if you think otherwise pleb

>Reminder that Dornishmen are white people.

Darkstar and Arianne sublot >>> Sneks subplot.

is The Hedge Knight the comfiest book in the ASOIAF universe to read?

Yes.

either Roose or the guy who gave Ramsay a fake Rickon

marginally

Is there a collection of Dunk and Egg stories?

Kosher titties incoming

they look like sand people, makes fine sense.
Hotah is white tho.

Just a friendly reminder that a sharp blade to the back of the nape kills katstarkfuckingshits

There will be

don't mind me

Yes. Knight of the Seven Kingdoms. Worth picking up.

hey showfags Areo isnt from Dorne, he's Norvosi

I think they're both beyond that at this point

I feel for him. I understand why he does what he does, and no he's not wrong. Jon is pathetic. He basically does exactly the exact same thing that olly did with the boltons, only, unlike olly, he's also an oathbreaker and abuses power that he has.

Errr excuse me plz dont talk about the books here this board is called television and film.

i am darkstar and i am of the n-niggit

Yes knight of the seven kingdoms, the new version has 140 pictures/sketches in it too

Stannis fag