I remember it like it was yesterday..

>we need to leave!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHYL-uiLJ14
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>duuuuuude

>ALLU AHKBAR

Wildeleven

You can't leave Sup Forums forever that's not how this works..

Why the fuck is this Mr google always asking me if I'm a robot all ironically. At least jeves let you get a question in every once and a while

anyone else disappointed margery died? she was the only one in that whole group that didnt deserve it

>Implying ricin deserved it

youtube.com/watch?v=QHYL-uiLJ14

She was a manipulative bitch who never had an honest moment in her life.

Does anyone else think the music fucking sucked for this sequence.

and? thats how you survive in a world like that

fucking nigger the music was the best about it

not sure who that is. even google didnt help

music was A1 fam what you mean

Game of Thrones has some of the best music out of any TV series currently running, you dumb faggot.
Ramin Djawadi is my nigger.

I just want to know why some kid went into the tunnel just to drop a torch

i was thinking the exact same thing when i watched it..
and at this place, the only thing i could think of was "The Fel" From the Warcraft movie...

he was lighting the candles

She played the game of thrones and died losing. Anyone who chooses to take part has it on themselves if they lose, and they deserve it as they weren't good enough to win. Tommen was too weak. Joffrey was too cruel and Ned was too Noble. And clearly margery was too fake.

good point i guess, just wish cersei might have saved her, though i get why she didnt

The entire reason the sparrows were in power is because Cersei put them in power to try to fuck over Margarey / the Tyrells. Why the fuck would she save her?

She might have for the sake of Tommen. But that clearly wasn't in the script.

I liked margery sometimes but she felt too fake. Her plot was dragging in too much and I forgot about her fag brother. Cercei is now the new mad Queen and I love it. Not because I like her but because it makes the plot more interesting and there's finally a villain you actually fear. Ramsey was just a sadist who liked torture. People feared his knife, not his reign. Everyone in that throne room feared Cercei, even Jamie. They don't fear torture, they fear her true influence and power. Ramsey was too blunt and would never be able to truly control people through fear as he was crazy. Cercei holds true power with the whole army and The mountain who can't be killed or hurt.

Cersei's a dumb bitch, she's way too emotional and impulsive. Olenna is gunna fuck her shit right up.

So she was just faking the whole religious thing yeah?

Wish they could have fleshed out the high sparrow a bit more. Where did he come from??

Of course she's a dumb Bitch she just pushed her son to suicide and fucks her brother. Doesn't stop her from holding power. Olenna isn't going to fuck her up Dani is, did you see her ships? Olenna has to lick her cunt to be on the side of Dani.

90% of the tension was the music you fucking tard.

As a side note, I don't think Cercei is going to win against Dani, we all know what dragons can do against an army. Just look at Harron Hall.

>where were you when the Sept of Baelor was blown up.

I was in Flea Bottom, we could feel the explosion all the way in the Tavern.

This was an inside Job

The show is complete shit. That episode was shit. Cersei is now the fucking Joker.

Retards like him don't even realise that if you take away music from any film it feels empty.

Everyone dies, the show.

It has a lot of plot holes but still this episode was Fucking great

Can we talk about the nun raping zombie for a sec. Yikes.

*Harrenhal
But yeah we all know Cercei has no chance.
At this point we can enjoy the wonderfully horrible things she is going to do as Queen until she is finally killled.

sucks that they killed kevan and margaery dont give a shit bout the others at least cersei will definetly die next season she has no allies :)

I would love to talk about how it made my dick like fucking diamonds, how about you?

She was always a villian, in the books she slowly spirals towards paranoid insanity.

In the show you cant get a glimpse into Cersi's thoughts so they have to make it obvious. Not to mention this whole season has been culling the unnecessary cast because the show is winding down.

there is still a bit of the mountain in robert strong

Get out while you can!
>singles means you die
>dubs means you escape
>trips traps everyone inside and we all die together
>quads gets to fuck Dany

I was watching with friends, soooooo I had to be discreet about my self abuse. Luckily their sofa cushions were plush and firm, like that holy vaaaaaagina.

I hate that they just stopped calling him Ser Robert Strong. I mean, we know he was Clegane, but...I dunno I guess it bugs me

And on top of that you get to survive.
Looks like things are finally coming up Milhouse

top kek

The Tyrell is one of the biggest house in Westeros, GGRM isnt going to make a show without the house that bring food to all the world. The Tyrells, since Loras was not longer the lover of Remly and became a sad fag, wasnt involved in active politicall role, so Margaery and Olienna plots was added.
In my personal opinion Margaery plot didnt felt fake cuz she had a purpouse, take control of the King's Landing influence, take power away of the Lannisters and Tommen obviously need a Queen.
She acts pretty but not worthless.

Cersei is a villain right, now? She is fucking badass, she did a Westero's version of 9/11! Kill all the motherfcuker pidgeons and those religious fanatics
>That was dumb?
>HELL YEAH!
>that was necesary?
>HELL YEAH!
Ramsay, for me doesnt feel like a villain, just a psycho.

ramsay>joffrey>cersei>frey
im biased because i liked ramsay

they are saying the king in the north is responsible for this but Ive seen wild fire before and several buildings that were not even near the explosion collapsed ..you can clearly see cut marks in the foundations of the sept too

you stupid motherfucker.

Bullshit the Lannisters have wanted to invade the north for YEARS.

This is just so Cersi can stay in power.

frey was a pathetic fool who doesn't deserve to be on that list with the others - couldn't do anything without powerful friends

that is the reason hes last didnt even do anything other than killing rob because he didnt want to marry his daughter

Music was great still singing it you sand nigger hang yourself

Dani, the Greyjoys, the Tyrells, and the Martells. Shit is about to get real in Dorne.

3 Dragons> men. I don't think Dani gives a shit about Tyrels if they try and pull wool over her eyes. I agree with your point about cercei though, she's bad ass but it won't last. She can't face Dani but I can't wait to see what the mad Queen will do.

I liked Ramsey but he was too sadistic to be able to hold power. Being sadistic normally gets you betrayed by people who had enough of your tortuous shit.