Idk what's up with me. I get with good girls, fuck them, start dating them...

Idk what's up with me. I get with good girls, fuck them, start dating them, then stop giving a fuck about them or the relationship. Thoughts?
Pic sorta related. Took her virginity but never dated her, much to her displeasure.

Bump for input

Come on bros...

Last bump

Name?

Name of who? The girl?

Yes

Is it Brittany?

Because most girls are almost legitimately retarded, vapid cunts. Most don't bother developing any personality until they start losing their teenage looks. Run for the fucking hills if they start getting their claws into you, wear a condom, and don't bother trying to get into a relationshit until you're 30 or you're fucking a milf.

I ain't putting her out there like that, but I have pussy pic if theres enough interest

So then it's not just me, then? They're just insufferable cunts?

Confirm first name

Yes, I feel legitimately sorry for this tinder lazy dumb fuck generation. Although the casual fucks must be nice.

I mean, I'm not necessarily interested in some bitch I'm going to be with until I die, but some personality would be nice. The easy pussy is pretty nice though.

I absolutely agree
It's normal to feel that way. Welcome to the human race. The hard part is over riding that when you find a keeper.

Fuck off, no. If you're wondering whether it's your gf, don't worry. It is.

So I'm to assume I'll eventually just have to get over it if I want something long term? Fuck that.

You say that now but then what? Forever alone? Find one that doesn't want kids: my only advice.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Fuck.

You've never been in love with any of these broads buddy, just wait when you mert the one that's going to rip your heart out and feed it to you you'll know. Or who knows maybe you're just a sociopath incapable of feeling, in which case lucky you.

I bet you tell all the anons that.

Accurate statement

women are like toys, they become uninteresting after you've played with them enough. then you have to get a new one to stay entertained.

So men are like cats? Toddlers?

i guess you could say that. not everybody is the same though. some men can spend their entire life with one women, then there's men that get bored of women easily like op. nothing wrong with it imo.