Sup Sup Forums, how are you gonna get high tonight?

Sup Sup Forums, how are you gonna get high tonight?

nasty ghastly fingers m8

walking upstairs

prob buttchug some nyquil

tits or gtfo

>please give me attention:the post

why the long fingernails?

those decrepit hands

With my new pipe

I'm glad this thread just started. I'm bout to smoke a bowl right now. Kinda bummed. My hedgehog died today :C buried him in the rain. What a day.

With alcohol like an adult

Grow up and do coke like an adult.

Tantric masturbation

I haven't tripped in a month. I miss it and I'm just gonna get baked tonight

you spelled faggot wrong.

dubs for tits or gtfo fag

tits or gtfo fag

Lsd about to trip balls tonight

Why? Because I spent my best years stoned out of my mind and I want to fucking remember my short time here instead of wasting it being a lazy Cheeto munching faggot? I used to turn on the sublime, roll a fatty, and just sit for hours not doing a god damn thing. I could've went to a good school. I was smart enough. I could be making $100k+ a year. But I wasted my "potential" years being ripped outta my gourd. Smoking weed was the worst mistake of my life. the only things that come close are smoking cigarettes and thinking my shitty band was gonna make it. Go fuck yourself you useless stoner. I got my life back on track. Thank god I quit smoking weed or I'd be starving in the street. Faggot.

dubs for tits or gtfo

get your tits out

Where are the tits?

Have a great trip! Hope your doing it to better yourself and learn about the universe.people who do acid for any other thing other than to better themselves are scum

>people who do acid for any other thing other than to better themselves are scum

oh shut just the fuck up

you do it to have fun and be amazed by your own imagination like everyone else

to claim your own hallucinations have more meaning than another person's is just silly

sweet