My mom is a slut. It's really imbarishing. I am 16. And this is her. How can I get her to dress normal? She's 34

My mom is a slut. It's really imbarishing. I am 16. And this is her. How can I get her to dress normal? She's 34.

Strange had sex with a milf on sunday but she kicked me out in the morning had to walk afew miles home was worth it tho

>I am 16.
Enjoy your b& underage faggot.

She got Kik or Instagram?

Check em, I would pound the living shit out of your mom

The hell I am not giving that to you.

More chin than a Chinese phone-book

Get her drunk and rape her. Tell her she was asking for it by dressing like a slut around a horny 16-year-old.

Had you when she was 18, now she's just continuing where she left off

I shod have tried yahoo answers. You guys make want to commit suside.

To get her to dress normally, you must discover her nudes and post them here. Trust me.

Would fucking gag her and give you a baby brother

Try a dictionary first. Then kill yourself

Your mom is just a thot, nothing you can do.

This is this is the only other thing I could fine.

You should try to change people. You should actually just start banging gmher yourself. I garentee you will enjoy yourself. And you should post results. Ur mom is hot btw.

I also found this.

>smoking hot slut mom
>dress normal
What are you fucking gay?

We Swing with her she's a great fuck your the one that's not normal posting your mom

I wonder what your sexy mom would think of my dick

She would probably think you looked homeless and that camera angles are for faggots.

I was trying to get advice. Guess I shouldn't have tried 4 chan. Bunch of jerks. You wouldn't like it if you were in my shoes.

Maybe not, but I'd sure like it to be in your mum.

third degree
get snekt faqqot

Answer: You literally can't

If true, your moms slamming. Your friends are all gonna want to/try to plow the fuck out of her

what are you gonna gag her with?

Gross dude.

You want real, manly advice?

Be STRAIGHT UP with her.

Drop some amphetamines to help with

>Manning up

And tell her she looks slutty and that it really bothers you. Let her know that you love her, and that you want her to be happy, but that her promiscuity is really hurting you.

If she loves you, she'll tone it down.

If she doesn't tone it down?

Leave for college at 18 and never talk to her again.

why do you have a pimple on your sac fucking clean yourself faggot

I had a baby brother, and he was perfect in every way!!

>Con't.

Your family doesn't have to define you, and you don't need to stick with them just because they are family.

Now, if you really do want to cut all contact with her, you have to be ready to handle the consequences of not having her in your life.

Learn to do laundry, dishes, taxes, cooking a few basic staples (scrambled eggs, some sort of meat dish, vegetable combinations that are solid), work for money to get your own car and insurance, and fucking be your own man, man.

Thank you. Seems mostly reasonable.

Just to clarify, we all know OP is a faggot and this isn't his mom, right? It can't be this summer.

For once, I agree with the white knight user. Listen to this guy

Kill yourself. Im not joking. Just do it.

Unevensack/10

That's normal you dumbass. It's so they don't squish each other when walking

who the fuck cares? You mom doesn't live to fucking satisfy your every fucking need. She has 0% of a need to care about your fucking emberassment levels around your friends. Grow the fuck up you ungrateful piece of shit.

Crying your mom is a slut?

Look at this bitch cry about how her mom dresses!!!!!!

Cock sucking whore! I had a father to beat me up every fucking day of my life until i killed him in self defense, but hey at least he didn't dress like a man whore am I right?

>I am 16
reported, underage faggot

You have herpes get checked