Egoraptor

What does Sup Forums think of hugely successful animator, comedian, and entrepreneur, Arin Hanson?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xnhModOBHUg
youtube.com/watch?v=Wn_0_ro04uI
youtube.com/watch?v=f2qZGYF46fs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's a funny guy, and Dan being around just makes him funnier. I don't begrudge him his success but I think even he knows his format is kinda wack.

He has s hot wife.

He sucks without Jon, and Danny is redditardedly unfunny. Ross is cool but his sense of humor doesn't mesh with any of theirs. Barry is the most boring person and should just stay behind his computer. Fuck Susie.

GameGrumps' fanbase is fucking cancer

Can't wait till RoosterTeeth to buy them

her twin is cuter
youtube.com/watch?v=xnhModOBHUg

What did he mean by this?

Unfun little bitch detected. Go suck diarrhea out of a homeless mans ass you little cuck faggot.

Consider yourself owned. Post hidden

THe newgrounds heyday was years ago.
Metal Gear Awesome 3 when

Who?

Shut up

He is reddit

not him.

Listening to him speaking is painful, he brings up topics he has generally very little knowledge of and is very often simply wrong about shit.

This is worsened by his band of idiot gimmick sidekicks who blindly agree with anything he states.

y'sure?

His cartoons are funny but fuck this guy is so cringy and autistic IRL. I remember he was a contestant in This gay little show called the tester.

His cartoons are funny but fuck this guy is so cringy and autistic IRL. I remember he was a contestant in This gay little show called the tester.

Genuine idiot who makes bad content.
Fuckin hate "video game players/streamers" with no insight or skill

jon left bc too red pilld too stay

>typical game grump fan

youtube.com/watch?v=Wn_0_ro04uI

He is an American high school drop out.

this looks like satire famu

>owned
somebody probably owns you all the time, which is why you're insecure enough to lash out like this

Sold out hard core so that video games could pay for his cushy life style. He had big aspirations to be an animator; now he gets other people to animate his bullshit for him. Lost his passion. We'll never get metal gear awesome 3 because that arin is long gone.

oh you mean the best thing that ever happened to Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=f2qZGYF46fs

2012 was the last good time on Sup Forums for me.
I could argue it was E3 2010 but the Tester was also a fun time to be on Sup Forums

>those creatures
>attractive

is this a joke? even without the cakeface they'd look like orcs

We think you are doing just fine Arin, go back to making Game Grumps you scallywag.

I think that's the appeal

He's a closeted trap

They're Bütt ugly and the stupidity jumps out of their face. Hollow skull, ten pounds of makeup, dropped.

It's time for him to stop being in videos, in any form. His time has passed.

Game Grumps with Jon was Sup Forums.
Game Grumps with Dan is Reddit.

Doesn't his wife sleep around?

Erin needs to embrace her innermost feelings and begin transitioning soon, lest she be consigned to honhood.

Still my waifu.